G.I. Joe Classified Series

YO JOE! Whether it's the 6-inch Classified Series or 3.75 from various years, let's talk G.I.Joe!
TheLoneToyman
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series

Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:09 pm

docsilence wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:19 am
Really hoping the other figures coming this week are good on QC, too. Got charged for Spirit/SS/Officer and I believe (?) Pulse has shipped them all, but I don't feel like scrounging through their weird order history to check for sure.
I haven't had Spirit or Storm Shadow ship yet, but I got charged for all three as well. Also, if you go to the website and look at your orders, you can type in a figure name in the search field at the top and it will pull up the order in which they are included. It makes it so much easier to figure out what is what.
yojoebro82
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:40 pm

Spirit wave, Croc Master, and my long-awaited BAT are all on the way from Dorkside. This will be a big package, I'm going to enjoy it!
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:53 pm

Yeah, I got charged by Dorkside for Spirit/Storm Shadow/Cobra Officer case plus a Croc Master, but no movement yet. Also have a Croc Master coming today from Pulse, and a Storm Shadow from Pulse tomorrow. No movement on Spirit from Pulse, even though they charged me for him like two weeks ago.
Buttmunch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:31 pm

Got Fortnite snake eyes today from pulse. Nothing really new to report other than his pistol and knife are molded into the holsters for this release.
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:06 pm

I wanna get the fortnite SE. looks better than the original SE that i got. i even had to paint the visor myself, sheesh.
TheLoneToyman
Avengers Assemble

Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:51 pm

I got the Cobra Officer today from Deep Discount and I really like how they simplified the design back to a more classic look. I still like the Cobra Troopers that we've gotten, but this one is my favorite.
Vandalorian
HULK SMASH!

Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:33 am

NORM wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:53 pm
Yeah, I got charged by Dorkside for Spirit/Storm Shadow/Cobra Officer case plus a Croc Master, but no movement yet. Also have a Croc Master coming today from Pulse, and a Storm Shadow from Pulse tomorrow. No movement on Spirit from Pulse, even though they charged me for him like two weeks ago.
Thanks for this! Just grabbed a Cobra Officer from Dorkside- he's listed as a New Arrival, no preorder.
Mr potatohead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:37 pm

TheLoneToyman wrote:
I got the Cobra Officer today from Deep Discount and I really like how they simplified the design back to a more classic look. I still like the Cobra Troopers that we've gotten, but this one is my favorite.
I'm jealous. I'm hoping to see these in stores eventually. The officer was my favorite figure of that 1st wave 40 years ago.
vicious7171
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:22 pm

Mr potatohead wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:37 pm
TheLoneToyman wrote:
I'm jealous. I'm hoping to see these in stores eventually. The officer was my favorite figure of that 1st wave 40 years ago.
Paint apps seem good compared to other domestic action figure lines. I recommend just ordering online. Most QC issues aren't even visible, they're articulation issues.

Speaking of QC, I finally started using super glue to tighten loose ankle discs and couldn't be happier. My Alley Vipers can STAND now! Just plop 'em down stand, not "fidget with balance for 5 minutes only for them to tip over 30 seconds later" stand.

I also opened my second Spirit, but this time he got a 30 second hot soak, 30 second ice cold soak, dry, silicone shock oil to the hip balls, then some gentle leg circles to spread it around...MUCH better than any other approach I've used. Not a single stress mark on the plastic hip bars.

If you feel like your figure can't lift their leg properly, don't force it! Use a drop of silicone shock oil (I use Factory Team 40w) on the hip ball joint and do increasingly wider leg circles, starting from small, working your way up to large circles, clockwise and counterclockwise. Save those hip bars! You'll be glad you did when you see posts about figures with shearing hip pegs.
Scotch n Ciggs
CROM!

Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:57 pm

Spirit got delivered yesterday, has been set up in his traditional role of martial arts expert fighting Storm Shadow.
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:25 pm

Got the officer today and love, love the array of accessories he came with. Just a great figure. Storm Shadow arrived just now and cracked him immediately out of the box. Hip joints are a little tight (lots of ratchet clicking) but otherwise an excellent figure, like him a lot more than the previous SS release.

Spirit shipped from Pulse last night, probably get here tomorrow if the alert to arrival pattern continues. Great week for Joes.
Freditor
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:03 pm

H-bird
hbwrdlngiv, after secondary mutation

Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:50 pm

Seems like we’re about to get a years worth of Joes all at once!
mattmurdog
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:49 pm

Am I like the only person who ordered off DD and Gamestop and have yet to receive any new figures?!
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:04 pm

mattmurdog wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:49 pm
Am I like the only person who ordered off DD and Gamestop and have yet to receive any new figures?!
Still waiting on my Storm Shadow from Game Stop, so you aren't the only one waiting.

Return to “The Pit: The Unofficial G.I.Joe Board”