G.I. Joe Classified Series

YO JOE! Whether it's the 6-inch Classified Series or 3.75 from various years, let's talk G.I.Joe!
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series

Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:36 pm

mt78 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:49 pm
I am still waiting on Spirit, Storm Shadow, 2 Alley Vipers and 3 BATs from Dorkside. Assuming I am not the only one. :lol:
Obviously most people are waiting on the Spirit wave, as Dorkside only got a few cases in. So most people aren't going to be getting that wave for a few months. And only my BATs shipped from them and not my AV order, so I'm assuming they're still waiting on AVs.

The BAT and AV have only been hitting for a few weeks, so if anyone hasn't gotten them yet, just give it a little time.
Blackestday
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:38 am

Nebraska wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:03 pm
Ash Talon wrote:Could be the fact that tons of businesses are understaffed right now due to Covid.
I don't think that is it. I placed two big orders with SW Black, Transformers, Alley Vipers, & B.A.T.s. I have received everything except the B.A.T.s. I'm leaning more towards an inventory issue.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

i ordered a few things that day and received the BAT's two days later. the other stuff didn't ship and i contacted them maybe 5 days later and they blamed Covid. they must have yelled at him or something because the rest of my stuff shipped that night.
Falling Downer
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:29 am

mt78 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:49 pm
I am still waiting on Spirit, Storm Shadow, 2 Alley Vipers and 3 BATs from Dorkside. Assuming I am not the only one. :lol:
Yep, still waiting on those guys. And still waiting on my Snake Eyes & Timber set....

Super excited for any possible Friday reveals. If Stalker is even half as cool as Spirit, I'll be super happy.
mattmurdog
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:08 am

At this point I don't care when I get my Pulse BATS. I'm looking forward to getting whatever's going to be revealed Friday!
os189
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:35 am

Everyone is getting their BATs and Alley Vipers.....and a very small handful of lucky so-and-so's even got Storm Shadow.

Meanwhile, my situation here in Japan:

I'm absolutely seething with impotent jealousy, especially over Storm Shadow, which is without exaggeration my most sought after figure in years.

But I've just accepted the reality of the situation. I'm probably not getting my stuff til summer at the earliest, like the estimates said. It sucks, but at the end of the day, they're still toys.

Then again, if anyone understands the importance of toys and what an impact that can have on our overall well-being...it's you guys!

I really could use the dopamine hit that new toys would give me.....good lord, summer is soooooo far away.....
Nik
Avengers Assemble

Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:36 pm

Hopefully tomorrow's Fan First Friday will bring new stock of the BATs and AVs, I would rather not wait until April for BBTS to get them in. It would also be nice if they had the Spirit wave, but honestly it is getting so hard to be patient, I'll take anything at this point.
vicious7171
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:00 am

Anybody else with an outstanding paid order for BATs from Pulse just get an email order confirmation of two free BATs? I'm so confused right now.
Snake-eyes81
Super Poseable

Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:12 am

I have an outstanding order and I got the same email. I'm guessing its for the two from my original order and not two more for free. although that would awesome if it was the case
blackcomicnerd
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:22 am

I got the same email about the B.A.T.S too. Weird.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Fly4v
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:36 am

os189 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:35 am
Everyone is getting their BATs and Alley Vipers.....and a very small handful of lucky so-and-so's even got Storm Shadow.

Meanwhile, my situation here in Japan:

I'm absolutely seething with impotent jealousy, especially over Storm Shadow, which is without exaggeration my most sought after figure in years.

But I've just accepted the reality of the situation. I'm probably not getting my stuff til summer at the earliest, like the estimates said. It sucks, but at the end of the day, they're still toys.

Then again, if anyone understands the importance of toys and what an impact that can have on our overall well-being...it's you guys!

I really could use the dopamine hit that new toys would give me.....good lord, summer is soooooo far away.....
I feel your pain.

The high point of my week was being able to get two basic movie figures for the $10 MSRP and not the Hawaii pricing of $19.

I have to pay thru the nose for both American and Japanese products. We may as well be part of Japan with Target's in-store tariffs and shipping embargo. :ugh:
os189
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:46 am

Well....look on the bright side....you live in freaking HAWAII!

And I live in freaking JAPAN!!

Could be a lot worse, I suppose!

But yeah.....eff Target and their shipping embargo. Eff Target right in the A.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:37 am

vicious7171 wrote:Anybody else with an outstanding paid order for BATs from Pulse just get an email order confirmation of two free BATs? I'm so confused right now.
Yes. I also received a Shop notification.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:34 pm

I got an email from GameStop to make sure my payment information is up to date for Storm Shadow and Spirit. Heh, I'm still waiting for a BAT that was supposed to ship on 12/20.
Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:42 pm

I also received the Pulse e-mail about the "free" B.A.Ts.

I had actually reached out to customer service earlier in the day requesting they just cancel the order. And to my surprise, they actually made the request to do so. So I thought the e-mail was in relation to that, but guess not...
MankindRam
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:56 pm

Woke up to the same email for BATs

Return to “The Pit: The Unofficial G.I.Joe Board”