G.I. Joe Classified Series

YO JOE! Whether it's the 6-inch Classified Series or 3.75 from various years, let's talk G.I.Joe!
Fly4v
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series

Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:48 pm

JTMarsh wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:08 am
Did we ever get an official release date for the OG BAT and Alley Vipers or we're still operating with the rumored 12/22 thing mentioned previously?
No, no official release date yet for the OG BATs and Alley Vipers.

Unfortunately, Iron Ken 3000's theory about a Black Friday release did not pan out at Walmart and Target.

It seems that some smaller comic shops got them in the US and a Store in Australia has them up for pre-order.

For the look a Case is going to be 1 Gung Ho, 2 Alley Vipers and 3 BATs.

So If you see few Gung Ho's peg warming then a store probably got their delivery.
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:37 pm

That’s actually a pretty good case lineup with GungHo being short packed. If online offers a case pack out like that, I’ll be tempted to get two.
TheFallen
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:18 pm

Fly4v wrote:
JTMarsh wrote:
Did we ever get an official release date for the OG BAT and Alley Vipers or we're still operating with the rumored 12/22 thing mentioned previously?

Unfortunately, Iron Ken 3000's theory about a Black Friday release did not pan out at Walmart and Target.

It seems that some smaller comic shops got them in the US and a Store in Australia has them up for pre-order.

So If you see few Gung Ho's peg warming then a store probably got their delivery.
What store in Australia is that?

Robot Kingdom had them up for sale last week but $80 for BAT and $100 for AV. They sold out at that price. Some people have too much money and too little patience :lol:
Bubs
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:29 pm

Fly4v wrote:
JTMarsh wrote:

Shocking.
Hiro Nogano
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:43 pm

Someone Else wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:51 am
I have been looking for some good display stands for my growing GI Joe classified collection. Having an army of cobra infantry is pretty useless if they are all laying down as if they are dead. Does anyone have any good recommendations?
I've been really happy with these: https://www.canofbeams.com/shop/hex-base-9cr9b

I've been using them with my Classified, BS, and Legends for a few months now. (I bought a few dozen based off of someone else on the Fwoosh's recommendation.)
Slaker
Avengers Assemble

Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:57 pm

Has anyone tried/seen pictures of commando Snake Eyes vest removal? I looked but didn't find anything. It's something I'm curious to try.
madflava
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:34 pm

Fly4v wrote:
JTMarsh wrote:

I thought the Black Friday thing was a pretty far stretch, even for Iron Ken. Anyone know of any small distributor's in the US selling the BAT for a reasonable price? If not, I'll just wait it out like I did with Major Bludd. Remember, that figure got leaked and the initial Ebay prices were just stupidly high. I just Hasbro does a Pulse pre-order soon because the figure is already trickling out and causing a lot of scalper action.
JTMarsh
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:34 am

Fly4v wrote:
This is OG Gung Ho we got previously or a newish one with the turquoise motif?
Buttmunch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:54 am

Same version if the leaks are true which makes the case pack out so close to perfect but an absolute failure in the end as Gung Ho has already been a peg warmer the first go around.
DetectiveHoag
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:06 am

Buttmunch wrote:
Same version if the leaks are true which makes the case pack out so close to perfect but an absolute failure in the end as Gung Ho has already been a peg warmer the first go around.
In your area, perhaps. In my area, he was as just as hard to find as most of the others. CI Roadblock hung around for a while, but even those sold eventually.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:10 am

D Amazing's Alley Viper review makes me want like 5 of them & I don't even like that color scheme.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Fly4v
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:59 am

TheFallen wrote:
Fly4v wrote:
JTMarsh wrote:

Robot Kingdom had them up for sale last week but $80 for BAT and $100 for AV. They sold out at that price. Some people have too much money and too little patience :lol:
https://youtu.be/QA1oszAkQ4E

AFI?! Hope this helps.
Fly4v
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:07 am

madflava wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:34 pm
Fly4v wrote:
JTMarsh wrote:

I thought the Black Friday thing was a pretty far stretch, even for Iron Ken. Anyone know of any small distributor's in the US selling the BAT for a reasonable price? If not, I'll just wait it out like I did with Major Bludd. Remember, that figure got leaked and the initial Ebay prices were just stupidly high. I just Hasbro does a Pulse pre-order soon because the figure is already trickling out and causing a lot of scalper action.
That trickling out if it continues is going to be real blood in the scalper water if it continues.

Think the trickle from Sony is why people cant get a PS5. Scalpers know they can recover almost any cost.

I hope that EE, Dorkside and BBTS will be able to field enough pre-orders for regular customers to out pace the scalpers and the bottom falls out of the secondary market.
Spoiler! :
Yeah, I know... I have more chance of sharing a ride on a unicorn with Deadpool before that day happens.
Fly4v
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:09 am

DetectiveHoag wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:06 am
Buttmunch wrote:
In your area, perhaps. In my area, he was as just as hard to find as most of the others. CI Roadblock hung around for a while, but even those sold eventually.
I saw one Gung Ho, only Joe to date at that Game Stop.

He was in a really beat up box and was gone the next time I went back a few days later.
TheFallen
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:53 am

Fly4v wrote:
TheFallen wrote:
Fly4v wrote:

https://youtu.be/QA1oszAkQ4E

AFI?! Hope this helps.
Ahh yeah.

They leaked one of the previous waves early, I think it was the Flint/Lady Jaye wave.

Return to “The Pit: The Unofficial G.I.Joe Board”