G.I. Joe Classified Series

YO JOE! Whether it's the 6-inch Classified Series or 3.75 from various years, let's talk G.I.Joe!
DetectiveHoag
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series

Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:16 pm

mikeysee wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:02 pm
docsilence wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:13 am
Man, give me my dream never-gonna-happen Spearhead and Max and I'll die a happy Joes collector.
You shut your face with that negative talk! I would also love a Spearhead and Max. That was one of the few figures I remember getting new when I was kid (well ok, my brother got him). I'm hoping we get all of the animal companion sets, including Dusty & Sandstorm, Gnawgahyde and the boar, Serpentor with cobra, the Hydro Viper with stingray, etc. Heck that second one shouldn't even be hard, there's not much need to articulate a stingray.
Well of course Serpentor is with Cobra. Who else would have him? :D
fatsal
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:01 am

Rishi_Eel wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:51 am
Anyways, are we ever going to get new reveals? If I'm not wrong, we have Breaker, Barbecue, and... That's it? Hope we see more soon! I'm in a Joe mood lately.
YES! We need some reveals now!!!
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:44 am

mikeysee wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:02 pm
docsilence wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:13 am
Man, give me my dream never-gonna-happen Spearhead and Max and I'll die a happy Joes collector.
You shut your face with that negative talk! I would also love a Spearhead and Max. That was one of the few figures I remember getting new when I was kid (well ok, my brother got him). I'm hoping we get all of the animal companion sets, including Dusty & Sandstorm, Gnawgahyde and the boar, Serpentor with cobra, the Hydro Viper with stingray, etc. Heck that second one shouldn't even be hard, there's not much need to articulate a stingray.
I'm not the only Spearhead and Max fan??? I am not alone after all! I loved that set. Ridiculous concept that someone would bring a bobcat into combat, loved that Spearhead's rifle had a bayonet on it, loved his completely inane color scheme, and loved that he might have joined the Joes because he felt guilty about selling life insurance. C'mon, Hasbro, give us one of the most low-key weird Joes ever in this line!

I forgot they released Dusty with Sandstorm, and I thought I remembered all the animal companions... the scale would be off for a coyote, but I'd have no complaints with them reusing the Timber buck for a Sandstorm figure with Dusty. Forget the Pet Avengers, give me the GI Joe Petting Zoo!
Raybot
Swears it's 6 inches

Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:53 am

Rishi_Eel wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:51 am
KvHulk wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:14 pm
If people still have ZERO vipers then they haven't really tried to get one and that's on them.
Yeah, definitely on me :(

I totally missed the restock, and was working when they went up for pre-order initially. Maybe one day...
I did manage to order a Beachhead this morning though, and I had just about given up on getting him. I also got the Snake Eyes/Timber ocak from Gamestop. Haven't opened it yet, but it looks fantastic! I also found redeco Roadblock and Scarlett in the Walmart clearance section of all places. And I also ordered the Amazon Roadblock, which brings me to what, four different versions? He's about to outnumber my Cobra Troopers! Anyways, are we ever going to get new reveals? If I'm not wrong, we have Breaker, Barbecue, and... That's it? Hope we see more soon! I'm in a Joe mood lately.
Exactly. It really sucks (for me) that a lot of preorders usually get timed to be convenient on the East Coast. Unless I’m prioritizing checking up on random toy preorders and forums/Facebook groups before getting to work I’m usually missing out on anything that won’t stay up for a few hours. There’s hardly even enough time to check my work e-mail at work so I miss the order windows that stay up for a bit pretty often too.
os189
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:32 am

When I first got my Snake Eyes/Timber pack, the suppressor hole was way too tight to fit on the end of the uzi. I took an extremely tiny screwdriver and just kinda widened the hole. Now it fits quite nicely. Take your time and be gentle and I think you'll find it'll slip in. Be aggressive and try to shove it and you're just gonna break the tip right off.

I hope this unnecessarily sexually suggestive post might be of some use to people.
Fly4v
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:15 am

Amazon exclusive Roadblock is on Amazon Prime for $15.32 in Used but New Condition? !!!!
mr_mxyzptlk
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:50 pm

Fly4v wrote:Amazon exclusive Roadblock is on Amazon Prime for $15.32 in Used but New Condition? !!!!
Not anymore. Was probably a warehouse deal. And the cynic in me (after just getting burned on a DC Multiverse Shriek warehouse deal) says it is probably a return with either CI or first Roadblock swapped in, or some random piece of crap; or all his guns stolen.
Good luck to whomever bought it. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Fly4v
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:31 pm

mr_mxyzptlk wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:50 pm
Fly4v wrote:Amazon exclusive Roadblock is on Amazon Prime for $15.32 in Used but New Condition? !!!!
Not anymore. Was probably a warehouse deal. And the cynic in me (after just getting burned on a DC Multiverse Shriek warehouse deal) says it is probably a return with either CI or first Roadblock swapped in, or some random piece of crap; or all his guns stolen.
Good luck to whomever bought it. May the odds be ever in your favor.

They had multiple figures up for sale.
I was wondering if the boxes might have been damaged but then it wouldn't be in New Condition. :rolleyes:

I will find out what is up, if anything, when it is delivered this weekend.
mr_mxyzptlk
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:08 pm

Could be a case that got damaged then. The boxes are messed up but the figures are fine. I got a warehouse McF MK Scorpion where just the hang tab was damaged but was in otherwise pristine condition. Or could a scalper who ordered a bunch and returned them as the bottom fell out. You gotta think he's holding steady at about $45 third party right now. That's a pretty slim profit margin with shipping prices what they are right now.
Though with multiple available and at $15 each I probably would have rolled the dice as well.
Again, good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:21 am

battlemonkey wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:45 am
.... they also had BBQ for preorder.
be careful, by the time they ship BBQ it could be rotten, especially ribs...
battlemonkey
Avengers Assemble

Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:31 pm

Night Wolf wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:21 am
battlemonkey wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:45 am
.... they also had BBQ for preorder.
be careful, by the time they ship BBQ it could be rotten, especially ribs...
My Firefly and BeachHead showed up the other day without issue.
sadly my ribs were spoiled.
MarvelElite
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:48 pm

When the next rumored wave? I thought I somewhere the first wave of 2022 is Storm Shadow/ Spirit/ Cobra officer.
Fly4v
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:53 pm

MarvelElite wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:48 pm
When the next rumored wave? I thought I somewhere the first wave of 2022 is Storm Shadow/ Spirit/ Cobra officer.
Since the Joes are a military organization perhaps we will see them the start of the 2022 fiscal year on 1 October.
hunnipot85
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:36 pm

Has there been any rumors on when Cover Girl, Chuckles, Hawk or Shipwreck might show up? Those are my most wanted. I know Hawk, CG and Chuckles are on the website so they are likely to get made.
os189
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:42 pm

I don't think there were even any rumors about those characters. There was a rumored list that the people from what's on joe mind podcast had a few weeks ago, but it sounded kind of bogus to me.

Honestly, we know nothing right now. Absolutely zip beyond the exclusive Zartan.

Return to “The Pit: The Unofficial G.I.Joe Board”