G.I. Joe Classified Series

YO JOE! Whether it's the 6-inch Classified Series or 3.75 from various years, let's talk G.I.Joe!
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series

Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:10 am

os189 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:34 pm

It's gonna be ebay. It's always ebay.
:P
Basilisk Bowbow
Faster than a speeding bullet

Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:22 am

Does the jet pack count as a vehicle? I could see them doing that. A FANG would be cool. VAMP would be my first choice, with Clutch in green. If Target has to be involved, give them the tan deco.
JTMarsh
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:10 am

When do the Pulse Exclusives even go on sale? And when is PulseCon? Does it coincide with what would normally be SDCC?
Samael13
is way smarter than you

Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:25 pm

I'm not a pulse member, but I've definitely posted things overseas for folks in the past and I'm happy to do it again.
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:15 pm

SnakeEyes and Timber came today. So stoked. Seems my sets came with the original Hasbro shipping box. The description on the box reads GIJ CS HERO EARTH. I wonder what the CS in the description stands for. Commando SnakeEyes?
Ibentmyman-thing
Shakespeare of Fwoosh

Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:20 pm

Classified Series.
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:27 pm

Ah. That makes sense. Also I’m kinda embarrassed that i didn’t figure that out as now it seems so obvious after being pointed out to me. Lol.
os189
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:58 pm

Robo's Fwoosh Weekly video showed color pics of those upcoming Flame Toys Furai model kits. But I can't find the pics anywhere. Anyone got a link?
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:16 am

Commando SnakeEyes is just awesome. After messing with him a bit more, he’s just hand candy. I only have two minor gripes with him. First his vest restricts his ab crunch and lateral waist movements so V2 SnakeEyes is better in those departments. Second, and I know this is not usually associated with V1, but I actually wish he came with a backpack or strap that would allow him to carry his other mini guns and rifle. I really like the idea of storing all the weaponry they com with in their person. (Within reason). That aside, he really is great and Timber is icing on the cake.

Also Amazon delivered my regular cobra troopers which furthers my terrorist organization. My Joes are getting outnumbered.

Also if you are overseas and need help with Zartan pulse exclusives, pm me. I’m a pulse member but I make no guarantees of obtaining one as Pulse exclusives can be pretty hard to get based on their restrictions. It wouldn’t hurt to try though.
DetectiveHoag
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:39 pm

Ro-El wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:16 am
Commando SnakeEyes is just awesome. After messing with him a bit more, he’s just hand candy. I only have two minor gripes with him. First his vest restricts his ab crunch and lateral waist movements so V2 SnakeEyes is better in those departments. Second, and I know this is not usually associated with V1, but I actually wish he came with a backpack or strap that would allow him to carry his other mini guns and rifle. I really like the idea of storing all the weaponry they com with in their person. (Within reason). That aside, he really is great and Timber is icing on the cake.

Also Amazon delivered my regular cobra troopers which furthers my terrorist organization. My Joes are getting outnumbered.

Also if you are overseas and need help with Zartan pulse exclusives, pm me. I’m a pulse member but I make no guarantees of obtaining one as Pulse exclusives can be pretty hard to get based on their restrictions. It wouldn’t hurt to try though.
You know, v1 Snake Eyes, in the RAH line came with a (small) backpack. Curious that Hasbro omitted it in the classified figure.
aceofknaves
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:20 pm

V1 Snake-Eyes came with a satchel with a shoulder strap, but no backpack. First SE with a backpack was v2.
spy0070
pwns from home

Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:15 pm

ImageClassified movie figures seems to be coming out at Target now, although apparently it was coming up as “pre-order unsellable” on the price check scanner.

I passed anyways since I managed to get Snake Eyes for 5 bucks at Amazon when the price was glitched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:10 am

My only grip with commando SE is the same gripe for a lot of this line. He's left-handed. I'm left-handed, so I shouldn't mind this. However, his firearm is on his right side, so I assume he's right-handed. His right hand should hinge up/down instead of in/out. It would help him aim his Uzi.

I do think his grenade should be stenciled "30" instead of "00." Seems odd he has the number for his Pulse exclusive figure instead of this figure. Otherwise, this is my favorite version of the character. I feel like once he went all super-ninja, that's all he was. I prefer mysterious military guy with secret past to super-ninja.

And Timber is outstanding. Really looking forward to other animal/character sets. Mutt & Junkyard. Spirit & Freedom. Croc Master & crocodile. Spearhead & Max. Road Pig & pig (c'mon, give him a warthog/pig companion in leather).
Vandalorian
Faster than a speeding bullet

Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:16 am

spy0070 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:15 pm
ImageClassified movie figures seems to be coming out at Target now, although apparently it was coming up as “pre-order unsellable” on the price check scanner.

I passed anyways since I managed to get Snake Eyes for 5 bucks at Amazon when the price was glitched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a feeling I'll buy Storm Shadow if I see him at Target just to have an all-white costume. But the unmasked alt head looks weird. Maybe it's his hair or long face- but he looks like a doofus. Byung Hun Lee looked great as Storm Shadow in the first two Joe movies.
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:28 am

I WISH Storm Shadow was all white, it's not even close.

Return to “The Pit: The Unofficial G.I.Joe Board”