Hasbro: TMNT MMPR Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
la6689
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Hasbro MMPR TMNT

Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:14 am

If buying a Power Ranger figure is how I finally get some good comic Turtles count me in. I hunted for the NECA movie packs for a while but always came up empty. Hopefully this line sells well and we get a Hasbro/Turtle relationship with a pretty good line of fa channels and specialty figures.
sihkbreau
Here comes a new challenger!

Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:19 pm

la6689 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:14 am
If buying a Power Ranger figure is how I finally get some good comic Turtles count me in. I hunted for the NECA movie packs for a while but always came up empty. Hopefully this line sells well and we get a Hasbro/Turtle relationship with a pretty good line of fa channels and specialty figures.
I would hedge those expectations a bit, I don't expect Hasbro to make "standard" versions. I'm guessing their ability to make the turtles pertains solely to the morphed Turtle Ranger versions from the comic.
christianpyro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:22 pm

I really hope they make the Foot Ninja in this line. I would love a Hasbro articulated Foot that looks a little more meanacing and ninja-like than the 80's cartoon version we usually get.
Child_of_the_90's
HULK SMASH!

Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:58 am

christianpyro wrote:I really hope they make the Foot Ninja in this line. I would love a Hasbro articulated Foot that looks a little more meanacing and ninja-like than the 80's cartoon version we usually get.
Oh no... now I foresee April being packed with a Foot clan member. Pack an army builder in with what they think will be a poor seller.

I just hope April is tall. The only real difference between the regular pink ranger and April as the pink ranger is her height and the lack of a skirt. I bet they just paint the mmpr yellow body pink though.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Brandon the Wizard
Customized

Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:37 pm

When I first saw this, I was honestly hoping this would be a genuine shot at Hasbro's version of the IDW's Turtles, like a TMNT/MMPR 2-Pack. But the more I see pictures of the morphed turtles, I realize it's probably going to be those. Not really my cup of tea, but I think it's awesome for the people who do want these!
citysushi
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:40 pm

Anything new on this stuff?
Samurai8472
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: Hasbro: TMNT MMPR Series

Sat May 08, 2021 4:52 pm

Hasbro's Fan First Friday is next week

The most likely candidates for reveal would be the Turtles
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 10, 2021 1:58 pm

Surprised this hadn't been shared yet, but August may be when these two-packs roll out. Hopefully, we'll see something this Friday:

weizie
CROM!

Mon May 10, 2021 2:04 pm

Misfit wrote:Surprised this hadn't been shared yet, but August may be when these two-packs roll out. Hopefully, we'll see something this Friday:

Curious on the break down. Pack 1- 2 turtles, Pack 2- 2 turtles, pack 3 - april/shredder?

Unless they are 3 or 4 figs per pack, we arent getting all the rangers in the set

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 10, 2021 2:07 pm

I was assuming a pair of turtles in A and B and then Shredder and April in C, but there's another rumor floating around that Shredder is going to be stand-along (and possibly first sold as a Con exclusive) and if that's the case then I have no idea what the third pack would be. I also didn't read the comic so I have no idea what characters are featured aside from generic Foot ninjas. I assume Splinter is in there somewhere, or Casey.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 11, 2021 2:34 am

Hopefully these get revealed Friday, I really need to see them before I commit.

If they are stylized like the Into The Spiderverse figures it'll be an instant pass...

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”