Protective cases for mirage clam shells

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
weizie
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Protective cases for mirage clam shells

Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:35 am

I have the original clam shell mirage tmnt from neca. I want to put them in protective cases, but not really having any luck finding anything that will work. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Detrimental_Fig
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Re: Protective cases for mirage clam shells

Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:11 am

weizie wrote:
I have the original clam shell mirage tmnt from neca. I want to put them in protective cases, but not really having any luck finding anything that will work. Anyone have any suggestions?

It might be a long shot, but have you checked Figureshield? I know they do a lot of oddball sized protective cases for stuff like Marvel Legends or Black Series boxes. Maybe they'll have something that would work? I can't really be sure.
weizie
CROM!

Re: Protective cases for mirage clam shells

Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:30 am

Detrimental_Fig wrote:
weizie wrote:

It might be a long shot, but have you checked Figureshield? I know they do a lot of oddball sized protective cases for stuff like Marvel Legends or Black Series boxes. Maybe they'll have something that would work? I can't really be sure.
Not that i noticed when i was looking earlier

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”