NECA: TMNT Customer Service Discussion

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
GoldBlade6
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA will not be offering replacement parts/figures for QC issues of the limited run figures

Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:18 am

Has anyone discussed reading NECA's Terms of Service? As a condition of purchasing from NECA, you agree and understand that NECA does "not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected." NECA is basically saying warning buyers that it doesn't take any responsibility for its product. Is that bad from a consumer perspective? Sure. Not the type of business I'd put much faith in, but those are their terms. And they make stuff I like and am willing to take the risk on. You buy from them, you accept their terms. The Terms of Service also mention a Return Policy I couldn't actually find. Each state worth anything has laws on retail and returns, so if you have an issue, you could lean on that. If your state has laws on unfair or deceptive acts or practices (UDAP), you could try to lean on that, too, and write to the AG, but ultimately, they probably (should) have bigger fish to fry. You're on your own. Buyer beware. You pay who you choose to pay and, to some degree, you take your chances. Not saying one side is right or wrong, but this is the reality of it. Not everyone has good customer service. That's what makes the retailers who do so great.
Capman
Amalgam version of "Bat America"
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA will not be offering replacement parts/figures for QC issues of the limited run figures

Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:53 am

Nice post, GoldBalde. Legalese matters.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”