MONDO: TMNT

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
MisplacedProjectile
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Under a couch cushion, or a dresser, or a recliner.

Re: Anyone still selling Mondo TMNT?

Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:25 pm

gray.496 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:20 pm
CMD Store has Donny:
https://cmdstore.com/collections/cartoo ... -donatello
Sweet! Thanks.

Still waiting on my Leo order from CDC (should be here on Wednesday), but I'm really excited to open him up. I can't see myself getting the other three guys from this line due to size, but it's good to know that they're more readily available than leo.
MisplacedProjectile
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Under a couch cushion, or a dresser, or a recliner.

Re: Anyone still selling Mondo TMNT?

Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:49 pm

My Leonardo finally came today! I love it and it's not quite as enormous as I imagined, allowing it to displayed with my other figures without completely overtaking the room.

The paint job and sculpt are even more beautiful than I imagined and perfectly capture my favorite version of Leonardo: the one-shot era mirage look with the chest straps. The inclusion of the blue head is great, too, since it allows me to approximate the covers of the current Mirage Ultimate collections, illustrated promo material for the first movie, and cover of the video game "Fall of the Foot Clan," which was a staple of my childhood time wasting.

My only gripes would be that my figure has incredibly tight joints. I had to play around with his shoulders, neck, wrists, and hips before they moved at all. Now my right leg is slightly loose. It was also a real pain to get out of the package, and I felt actual physical pain in my wrists and fingers whilst trying to wrench some of his parts loose. The packaging itself, though, was beautiful.

Some photos below. I'm displaying him with his red bandana for now, but I think that might change eventually!

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”