NECA: TMNT Loot Crate Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

NECA: TMNT Loot Crate Series

Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:52 am

Hey, remember these? Well, according to several folks on Twitter, Loot Crate is preparing the first crate for release that was part of the wave announced back during the winter. If you need a refresher, the Loot Crate series consists of the following:

Crate #0: Spirit of Splinter (1990 movie, released in 2019)
Crate #1: Mirage First Appearance Shredder (shipping any day now)
Crate #2: Electrified Turtle (1989 video game inspired figure, TBD)
Crate #3: Bunny Rocksteady (cartoon line, TBD)
Bonus Figure: Bunny Bebop (cartoon line, bonus figure for those who pre-paid for all three crates, presumably shipping with crate #3)

Apparently, if you have a FedEx account you may be able to see the shipping label for the Shredder crate. I’m not sure if those who opted for the Splinter bundle left over from 2019 are still waiting for that crate or if they already received it. I’m looking forward to Shredder, but it was the rabbit variants that got me to pony up the dough for these things and I’m really looking forward to getting a look at them. The original schedule was June, September, November, but with crate #1 slipping to August when all is said and done suggests to me that the others will be delayed, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
Romaji
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: NECA TMNT Loot Crate Series

Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:55 am

I need to see electrified turtle.
theflicker
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:01 am

Thanks for the reminder. I was disappointed to find I missed the boat on these, but took a look and was able to submit an order so we'll see if that goes through or not. Hoping it's not a glitch and maybe some slots opened up as they went to process orders.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:21 am

Misfit wrote:
Hey, remember these? Well, according to several folks on Twitter, Loot Crate is preparing the first crate for release that was part of the wave announced back during the winter. If you need a refresher, the Loot Crate series consists of the following:

Bonus Figure: Bunny Bebop (cartoon line, bonus figure for those who pre-paid for all three crates, presumably shipping with crate #3)

Apparently, if you have a FedEx account you may be able to see the shipping label for the Shredder crate. I’m not sure if those who opted for the Splinter bundle left over from 2019 are still waiting for that crate or if they already received it. I’m looking forward to Shredder, but it was the rabbit variants that got me to pony up the dough for these things and I’m really looking forward to getting a look at them. The original schedule was June, September, November, but with crate #1 slipping to August when all is said and done suggests to me that the others will be delayed, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
Thanks for reposting!

Before the site got snapped these were all sold out, NECA must have made more cuz I got an order in.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:22 am

theflicker wrote:
Thanks for the reminder. I was disappointed to find I missed the boat on these, but took a look and was able to submit an order so we'll see if that goes through or not. Hoping it's not a glitch and maybe some slots opened up as they went to process orders.

We'll both find out soon enough lol
theflicker
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:24 am

Romaji wrote:I need to see electrified turtle.
He's the one I'm most excited for.

weizie
CROM!

Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:29 am

Wasnt there 4 crates not including splinter?

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:43 am

Slixta wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:21 am
Misfit wrote:

Thanks for reposting!

Before the site got snapped these were all sold out, NECA must have made more cuz I got an order in.
Nice! Maybe they had some cancellations after the other reveals or maybe just because that first crate was so late? Either way, good to know people can still get in on it because it was sold out for awhile.
Mongoose
Avengers Assemble

Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:22 am

theflicker wrote:
Thanks for the head's up. I too missed out before but was able to sign up tonight. Couldn't afford the bundle with the bonus figure but, the Mirage Shredder is the priority.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:43 am

weizie wrote:

It's always been three crates, but four figures.
Calbretto
Have extra testicles, will travel

Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:44 am

As much as I want that electrified turtle, I decided not to order. I love NECA's TMNT lines, but I have so many other lines to collect. I will have to survive without these cool variants.
weizie
CROM!

Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:47 am

Slixta wrote:
weizie wrote:

I looked into it. Its been a crazy year. I misremembered. I thought it was 4 crates and bonus. Not including splinter. Oh well. But i been trying to edit my original comment for about 30 min, wont let me.

Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:46 am

weizie wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:47 am
Slixta wrote:
weizie wrote:

I looked into it. Its been a crazy year. I misremembered. I thought it was 4 crates and bonus. Not including splinter. Oh well. But i been trying to edit my original comment for about 30 min, wont let me.

Yeah, the edit feature is broken
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:48 am

Calbretto wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:44 am
As much as I want that electrified turtle, I decided not to order. I love NECA's TMNT lines, but I have so many other lines to collect. I will have to survive without these cool variants.
I was gonna skip it, until it sold out the first time. Then I decided I wanted it for Roadkill Rodney.

I was gonna buy the SDCC set, but then I decided I liked the loot crates better and you get way more stuff.
smallvillefan
Super Poseable

Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:56 am

I bought the option that included all 3 crates plus bonus figure plus extra of Blue Splinter. I’m guessing these Splinters were left overs or overstock. I have not received the extra Splinter as of yet. I emailed Loot Crate to see which crate extra Splinter would ship with, they replied that they did not know. Here is their reply: “Thanks for reaching out to us! As of this time, we don't have the exact information when it will ship out but it will ship during your subscription term. Keep an eye out on the website and/or sign up for our newsletter for news regarding our crates for updates.“ They should have shipped Extra Splinter first or at least with the upcoming Shredder. At this point, I don’t think they will send it out and I got ripped off. Anybody else that paid for the tier with all 3 crates + bonus figure + leftover Splinter have any info ????

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”