NECA: TMNT Loot Crate Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
Cloak-n-Dagger
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA: TMNT Loot Crate Series

Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:08 pm

TENIME_art wrote:When looking just now to see if my Loot Crate had changed from Pending to a confirmed date (nope), there's now something in there from "Fulfillment" in York, PA, scheduled to be delivered to my parents Saturday.

It's not Chrome Dome (that's listed as "NECA"), I haven't shipped anything from BBTS, and my work only sends things to my office or my apartment (and is listed as the HR rep who printed the label). Amazon only uses their own trucks or USPS, and my default address is an Amazon locker near my apartment (and again, this "Fulfillment" thing is going to my parents, who live an hour away from me). Everything on NECAstore, P-Bandai, Pulse, Mattel Creations, Walmart, or Target are still showing as preorders, "unfulfilled," and Rad Plastic's 2nd printing isn't supposed to ship until closer to Christmas. I don't have many prepaid preorders, and watch my bank account too closely to be charged for something without knowing exactly what it is.

I literally have NO idea what it is, lol. Anyone?

EDIT: It's probably Gamestop, lmao. Oh, I'm dumb. Does that sound right? Gamestop from Pennsylvania?
My Gamestop orders always come from Grapevine, TX but it may be a regional thing since I am in the south.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:22 pm

Hmmm...yeah, Chicagoland (my work is 20 minutes from the city, my apartment 45, my parents an hour and a half).

I'll have to see if the shipment's tracking number matches what's in the app as "Fulfillment," lol.
Popoman
CROM?

Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:43 am

Is anyone out of label created limbo yet?
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:30 pm

Nope.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:32 pm

I imagine we'll start seeing movement either Sunday or Monday.
mattmurdog
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:48 pm

citysushi wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:32 pm
I imagine we'll start seeing movement either Sunday or Monday.
Is that before or after crate 2 ships, because according to them those ship late Sept haha
kingkahn
Customized

Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:20 am

mattmurdog wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:29 pm
ODBJBG wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:27 pm
MldMnrdReporter wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:23 pm
Any chance they'll re-release Scrag? Maybe just in his mutated form?
I doubt it, or at least not anytime soon. They haven't been terribly keen on re-releases (with some exceptions of course) and he was the big incentive for buying all the crates. I imagine there will be a lot of people with stacks of useless keychains, mugs and t-shirts real angry if they re-release him without all the garbage.
Pretty sure NECA doesn't care about our feelings. If enough people complain about wanting Scrag they will find a way to rerelease it and then say "For the people who've had it all this time, that was your exclusivity. Getting to own it sooner." They've used that line plenty of times with the TMNT SDCC that eventually all got rereleased and came with more accessories. The only stuff that don't get rereleased are when licenses are involved and other legal reasons such as the DC Batman stuff.

I fully expect Scrag to get rereleased in a two pack, whereas the Lootcrate is a single pack. So that's the only difference. Technically the single Scrag didn't get rereleased ;)
No, but they do care about money. The lootcrate are built specifically on the fact that these figures are ONLY obtainable through Lootcrate.

Maybe you can hope for a deco change or Scrag doesn't come with human parts... but he won't be released like he is in the crate ever again. Otherwise their whole idea to get people to subscribe to the crates is gone and with it people's money.

So no, they don't care about feelings but I bet they do care about money and for Scrag I think there are not enough people that may want him that didn't already sub that it is worth it to do another run.
kingkahn
Customized

Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:21 am

Misfit wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:44 pm
Dark Turtle looks awesome!

Yeah I was going to sell him but now I want to keep him.
samhain2731
Avengers Assemble

Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:06 pm

Still no movement on the Danny crates?
Gambitfan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:09 pm

Mine has shipped.
christianpyro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:16 pm

I've received tracking, but the tracking indicates it has not yet actually shipped yet.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Not only is mine still pending, but my Gamestop order that was supposed to arrive over the weekend has changed to "Pending" with no ETA. WTF, FedEx!?
Gambitfan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:23 pm

christianpyro wrote:
I've received tracking, but the tracking indicates it has not yet actually shipped yet.
That might be the case with mine then, just tried the tracking and it said error.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:43 pm

Mine was marked "shipped" on the 13th, but FedEx has not actually received/picked up the order yet. From what I understand, everyone is the same boat still. Their warehouse must be having staffing issues or something and it's taking them awhile to get all of the orders together for FedEx to take them.
Louisgod
CROM!

Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:54 pm

Misfit wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:43 pm
Mine was marked "shipped" on the 13th, but FedEx has not actually received/picked up the order yet. From what I understand, everyone is the same boat still. Their warehouse must be having staffing issues or something and it's taking them awhile to get all of the orders together for FedEx to take them.
Same as well, says the label has been created and that's it. Honestly I'm in zero hurry to receive this so any delay doesn't bother me.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”