Super7: TMNT Ultimates

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
Freditor
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Super7: TMNT Ultimates

Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:37 pm

The only Super7 TMNT figure I have that had a stuck joint was my first Foot Soldier. It was his right knee and man, was i scared to break it. And that was after heating it up.

So that's 1 figure out of 13. I had absolutely no issues with any of my other figures.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:04 pm

mrboshek wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:40 pm
The elbows and knees seem like another poor design choice. I opened Jaga from T-Cats over the weekend and heated up his knees with a blow dryer. Nothing broke, but I can see the peg as I bend the knee. So, the peg appears to be bending and stressing before the lower leg moves naturally with the joint.

FedEx delivered a POL around 6pm Sunday night. I didn't even feel like dealing with Casey and Muckman. I opened Mattel's WWE/Motu, Mafex DKR, and ER Lady Death with no issues.
My Raphael from wave 1 had a stuck knee. Thankfully, the knee peg actually popped out when I tried to bend it as opposed to breaking.
christianpyro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:47 am

I had so many issues with my 1st Foot Soldier, I didn't bother opening the second and sold them both at a loss. I could not enjoy it. I had a stuck bicep on Raphael that I had to cut free with a knife. Mondos elbows were super tight, but I eventually worked them free with a lot of heat and force. Getting the ankles on Splinter to move was pretty hairy too.

I love this line, but they have some QC issues to work through. Especially at this price point. Joints are often too tight, or too loose. and the pegs inside the hips should be much larger.
jimbles
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:50 pm

I might regret it later, but I broke down and bought the glow in the dark Mutagen Man from Entertainment Earth. I'm just a sucker for those types of gimmicks. Hopefully one day soon they'll show off a GitD Muck Man as well.
The Chrisbot
Faster than a speeding bullet

Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:39 pm

My Muckman (and Dontatello) were delivered a few days ago. Muckman and Joe Eyeball are so good. I even gave him the barrel of slime from the NECA version for him to hold.
JordanRH
HULK SMASH!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:32 pm

christianpyro wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:47 am
I had so many issues with my 1st Foot Soldier, I didn't bother opening the second and sold them both at a loss. I could not enjoy it. I had a stuck bicep on Raphael that I had to cut free with a knife. Mondos elbows were super tight, but I eventually worked them free with a lot of heat and force. Getting the ankles on Splinter to move was pretty hairy too.

I love this line, but they have some QC issues to work through. Especially at this price point. Joints are often too tight, or too loose. and the pegs inside the hips should be much larger.
I was going to go all in with this line but after getting Donnie (and the rest of wave 4) I'm content. The QC issues, specifically the decline in the precision of the paint application and the reoccuring joint issues is not really acceptable especially when the line is creeping up to Mezco's prices.
KarlSpace
Customized

Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:06 pm

Anyone in Canada who ordered from a Cdn site got their order yet? I saw on FB that DJC collectibles got their stock in, so I'm hoping others will be following suit in the next month. Getting antsy wanting to get this wave in hand and round out the brothers, and to check-out Muck-Man...
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:48 pm

TMNT

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wave 1 (Raphael, Splinter, Foot Soldier, Baxter Stockman) - Delivered to customers.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wave 2 (Leonardo, Bebop, Shredder, Mutagen Man) - Delivered to customers.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wave 3 (April O'Neil, Michelangelo, Metalhead, Rocksteady) - Delivered to customers.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wave 4 (Donatello, Casey Jones, Muckman & Joe Eyeball, Mondo Gecko) - Delivered to customers.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reorder - Production completed and product shipped from the factory. Ocean freight, on water now.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wave 5 (Krang, Leatherhead, Ray Fillet, Sewer Samurai Leo) - Test shots complete, first deco samples received.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wave 6 (Sewer Surfer Mike, Ace Duck, Scratch, Slash, Mousers) - In tooling at factory.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party Wagon - Finalizing 3D prototype samples at the factory.
https://preorder.super7store.com/pages/ ... ers-status
hisdudeness9829
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:23 am

I guess it’s safe to assume that we won’t be getting wave 5 in March like BBTS is predicting.
Handsome
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:52 am

I ordered the re-releases of waves 1 and 2. Those haven't been delivered to customers yet.
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:41 am

Handsome wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:52 am
I ordered the re-releases of waves 1 and 2. Those haven't been delivered to customers yet.
That very well may fall under this one.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reorder - Production completed and product shipped from the factory. Ocean freight, on water now.
starguarded
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:44 pm

hisdudeness9829 wrote:
I guess it’s safe to assume that we won’t be getting wave 5 in March like BBTS is predicting.
According to Brian it takes sixty days to cross the water now, and these are only bout to enter actual manufacturing, so yeah, for sure.
KarlSpace
Customized

Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:59 pm

starguarded wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:44 pm
hisdudeness9829 wrote:
According to Brian it takes sixty days to cross the water now, and these are only bout to enter actual manufacturing, so yeah, for sure.
I am shocked. Shocked I tell you!
hisdudeness9829
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:53 am

Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:11 am

Wave 4 just hit in December, so I wouldn't expect Wave 5 until June. That's been about the gap lately between waves, and Lunar New Year sets everything back a month too. I'm just hoping my Disney figures make it onto a boat before the holiday because that has been a pretty long wait.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”