Super7: TMNT Ultimates

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Super7: TMNT Ultimates

Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:19 pm

Misfit wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:42 pm
Metalhead is in stock at Entertainment Earth.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prod ... e/sup80804
Sold out now
samhain2731
Avengers Assemble

Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:21 pm

I’d love a sewer surfin Mikey but that’s probably the only turtle variant I’d be interested in.

My main wants from this line are
Slash
Ace Duck
Rat King
Walkabout
Doctor EL
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:27 pm

I want Hot Head, Triceraton, Slash, Rat King, Robotic Bebop and Rocksteady, and Chrome Dome.
Olebhang
Here comes a new challenger!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:57 am

TENIME_art wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:47 am
Is that a fan made picture, or do we indeed get the slit eyes and blue eyelids head? And didn't Flynn tease Sergeant Bananas for the next wave?
Optimuslivs4evr
Faster than a speeding bullet

Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:59 am

I had no plans to get any of the disguised turtles originally. What finally sold me on samurai leo was the alternate head with face mask. Then I thought abiut displaying him with a yusagi and panda khan and I was sold. I'll play the other 3 on a case by case basis. Since there is no real unifying theme, the completionist in me wont trigger if I dont complete the set. I think undercover Don is a definite purchase just due to how ubiquitous the turtle in trench coat and hat has become in tmnt media.
The only other variant turtles id be in for are in order of interest:
Universal monster turtles
Star Trek turtles
Whatever those caveman versions were lol
Potentially the fantasy themed turtles
Neanderthal
Runs Around in Tights

Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:15 am

I want a new Pizzaface figure. Super7 is the only one that can release that version, because it only appeared on the vintage line.

thatguy
Faster than a speeding bullet

Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:09 am

Olebhang wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:57 am
TENIME_art wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:47 am
Is that a fan made picture, or do we indeed get the slit eyes and blue eyelids head? And didn't Flynn tease Sergeant Bananas for the next wave?
i believe it's fan made. we really do need that slit eye / blue eyelids head, though. i'd trade the current default head for it, easy.
TheFallen
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:46 am

Luckily my main wants from this line, Mutagen Man and Muck Man w/Joe Eyeball have come early so I won't be buying a lot more from this line as it continues. Rat King and Slash are musts but it starts to get a lot less "must have" after that. I can take or leave a lot of the others. I have zero interest in the variants.

Now if we were talking Toxic Crusaders..... I'd be all in on every wave.
Detrimental_Fig
CROM!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:33 pm

I hate Olathe, Kansas. Somehow, someway, my packages always get stuck there for days on end. It must be a blackhole of packages that struggle to break free. I just want my Ultimates...
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:11 pm

At least yours shipped. I still haven't received the "incoming" email from BBTS yet which makes me think they got a partial shipment last week and are now waiting for more. Now I'm just hoping they'll get here in time for my PoL which has to ship at the end of the month.
zodach
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:26 pm

At least you guys are getting them shipped. I ordered from Super7 and they haven't sent me anything yet. I thought getting them first was supposed to be part of the deal with ordering direct.
superdoug
CROM!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:32 pm

zodach wrote:
At least you guys are getting them shipped. I ordered from Super7 and they haven't sent me anything yet. I thought getting them first was supposed to be part of the deal with ordering direct.
I am in the same boat. I thought the trade off of paying upfront and more for shipping by going directly through Super7 instead of using bbts got you the figures quicker. For the first two waves that logic held up but apparently not any more.
Handsome
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:57 pm

I pre-ordered from BBTS in May and haven't gotten anything yet. I think it just depends on when you placed your order. How you ordered them probably also matters, if you ordered an entire wave or individual figures.
Astrophro
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:01 pm

Ordered mine from BBTS individually in July and August of last year (guess I wasn't all-in at first) and they're not in my PoL yet. I'm used to waiting so no big deal, but I feel for y'all who ordered straight from Super7. That's gotta be irritating.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:07 pm

zodach wrote:
When you have whiny, childlike adult customers (not here, but we all see it online), it makes sense to hold off shipping partial orders if all they are getting is straight shipments of single figures from the factory.

Normally BBTS is later in getting the S7 product, but in this one instance, it seems it's been flipped. As evidenced in this thread, not everyone who ordered from BBTS has gotten the in stock email, so it's likely a small number of their shipment they got in, and more are incoming.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”