Super7: TMNT Ultimates

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Super7: TMNT Ultimates

Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:32 pm

Rocksteady is in stock for shipping at Entertainment Earth. I would think the rest will follow shortly, unless they pre-sold their allotment: https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prod ... e/sup03928
nilocomic
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:38 pm

Dang, I was counting on getting more of a heads up that wave 3 would be coming to BBTS last like it had in the past. Going to have to scramble to get funds in place.
ODBJBG
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:00 pm

nilocomic wrote:
Dang, I was counting on getting more of a heads up that wave 3 would be coming to BBTS last like it had in the past. Going to have to scramble to get funds in place.
I actually ordered from BBTS expecting I'd get an extra month or two versus everywhere else.
nilocomic
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:20 pm

ODBJBG wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:00 pm
nilocomic wrote:
I actually ordered from BBTS expecting I'd get an extra month or two versus everywhere else.
Exactly! Also wish BBTS would send those notification emails out to everyone. I wouldn’t have a clue it was coming if not for this forum.
Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:21 pm

Misfit wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:32 pm
Rocksteady is in stock for shipping at Entertainment Earth. I would think the rest will follow shortly, unless they pre-sold their allotment: https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prod ... e/sup03928
Thanks for the notice!

Ordered, and added a ReAction figure to qualify for free shipping :D
Detrimental_Fig
CROM!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:53 pm

I got the BBTS email while I was at work and about did a spit take. Was not expecting them to hit so soon! But, I'm stoked. I've gotten a feel for how Super7's doing the various kinds of characters between wave 1 and 2, so I'm not as "needitnowneeditnowneeditnow" as I was with those. Also, uh, yeah, kinda hoping I don't get charged till the end of the week. Woopsies!

I am excited to get Rocksteady, gonna be great having those two set up.
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:17 pm

Detrimental_Fig wrote:I got the BBTS email while I was at work and about did a spit take. Was not expecting them to hit so soon! But, I'm stoked. I've gotten a feel for how Super7's doing the various kinds of characters between wave 1 and 2, so I'm not as "needitnowneeditnowneeditnow" as I was with those. Also, uh, yeah, kinda hoping I don't get charged till the end of the week. Woopsies!

Lol I just read your reply and then immediately received a preorder arrival email notice from BBTS. So I guess that was a “Here before you know it” kind of alert. I guess I’m gonna have to be a little more picky over which marvel legends preorders go live today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:24 pm

Ouch, that charge hurt! Just god my arrival notice as well. Guess almost time to release the pol. Just waiting for the super7 conan that is supposed to be there any day now.
Detrimental_Fig
CROM!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:45 pm

panther10 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:17 pm
Detrimental_Fig wrote:I got the BBTS email while I was at work and about did a spit take. Was not expecting them to hit so soon! But, I'm stoked. I've gotten a feel for how Super7's doing the various kinds of characters between wave 1 and 2, so I'm not as "needitnowneeditnowneeditnow" as I was with those. Also, uh, yeah, kinda hoping I don't get charged till the end of the week. Woopsies!

Lol I just read your reply and then immediately received a preorder arrival email notice from BBTS. So I guess that was a “Here before you know it” kind of alert. I guess I’m gonna have to be a little more picky over which marvel legends preorders go live today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oof, yep, got hit too. That's okay, just gotta line up some things differently.
Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:19 pm

Any idea how long BBTS takes between full sets and singles?

Still on the fence with April...
mikeysee
Super Poseable

Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:20 pm

Bah, nothing here yet. I've got the whole wave pre-ordered but it's two separate orders (I initially passed on April). Hopefully that's still recognized as the complete set and I get bumped to the first wave of shipment.

I'm super curious to see April, and I'm also curious to see how they handled Metalhead. They made a big deal about not being able to vac-metal the Silverhawks but surely Metalhead has it, right? He certainly appears to in all of their promo pics.
Detrimental_Fig
CROM!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:29 pm

mikeysee wrote:
Bah, nothing here yet. I've got the whole wave pre-ordered but it's two separate orders (I initially passed on April). Hopefully that's still recognized as the complete set and I get pumped to the first wave of shipment.

I'm super curious to see April, and I'm also curious to see how they handled Metalhead. They made a big deal about not being able to vac-metal the Silverhawks but surely Metalhead has it, right? He certainly appears to in all of their promo pics.
I think he should? He's only vac-metalized on his chest right? The main reason not wanting to do it on Silverhawks was the articulation. But a non-articulated section it ought to be fine.
mikeysee
Super Poseable

Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:46 pm

Detrimental_Fig wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:29 pm
mikeysee wrote:
Bah, nothing here yet. I've got the whole wave pre-ordered but it's two separate orders (I initially passed on April). Hopefully that's still recognized as the complete set and I get pumped to the first wave of shipment.

I think he should? He's only vac-metalized on his chest right? The main reason not wanting to do it on Silverhawks was the articulation. But a non-articulated section it ought to be fine.
Good point. That's a relief then, because a non-vac-metalized Metalhead would not be worth the purchase (for me).
WildBill
Faster than a speeding bullet

Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:28 pm

Got the e-mail yesterday from BBTS. Nothing else I preordered is really due any time soon, or at least this week, so I switched from add to pol to ship when it arrives and I'll be damned because it didn't just process, it already shipped!
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:06 pm

No e-mail yet, but I think when they first went up, I ordered the singles all together, and then for some reason a few months ago, decided to order the set instead, and cancelled the singles. I'm honestly fine waiting as long as I get them, though.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”