NECA: Musical Mutagen Tour SDCC Set

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
GoldBlade6
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA Musical Mutagen Tour SDCC Set

Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:50 am

It's an outstanding exclusive. Not essential, but so unique that it's essential.
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:41 pm

Fans in Euless TX Target on Glade rd just got all the exclusives: Metalhead, Mutant musicians, Leatherhead and Slash, Casey and Foot

Happy hunting

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chaosMonkeyPoo
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:18 pm

Definitely hope these keep popping up for a while. Still haven't seen any sign of them in my area.
Calbretto
Have extra testicles, will travel

Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:19 pm

Has anyone in Canada who ordered from the NECA store received their set yet? They shipped mine with a company called RR Donnelley, who I have never heard of before. I see a lot of negative feedback when I look them up online. My tracking number doesn't work either, so I have no clue where this package is.
Just wondering if anyone else has had the same experience.
goodgame
Faster than a speeding bullet

Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:57 pm

Calbretto wrote:
Has anyone in Canada who ordered from the NECA store received their set yet? They shipped mine with a company called RR Donnelley, who I have never heard of before. I see a lot of negative feedback when I look them up online. My tracking number doesn't work either, so I have no clue where this package is.
Exact same boat. My tracking number throws an error message and I’m completely in the dark as well.
Calbretto
Have extra testicles, will travel

Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:23 pm

goodgame wrote:
Calbretto wrote:
Exact same boat. My tracking number throws an error message and I’m completely in the dark as well.
I'm glad I'm not alone here, but still, it sucks that they went with this strange company to deliver the sets. I'm going to send them a message tonight and see if they can provide any info on my package.
Maximoff
no more subnics

Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:07 am

Something about this thing being shrink wrapped makes me not want to open it.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:26 am

Maximoff wrote:Something about this thing being shrink wrapped makes me not want to open it.
I bought 2 for that exact reason. I never intended to, but when I saw it in store, I decided I wanted to keep one MIB.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

goodgame

Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:02 pm

Calbretto wrote:
goodgame wrote:
Calbretto wrote:
I'm glad I'm not alone here, but still, it sucks that they went with this strange company to deliver the sets. I'm going to send them a message tonight and see if they can provide any info on my package.
My tracking number is working now as it looks like it was just processed yesterday... almost 2 weeks after getting my shipping notice on the 3rd
bigsexy_j
Avengers Assemble

Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:51 pm

goodgame wrote:
Calbretto wrote:
goodgame wrote:
My tracking number is working now as it looks like it was just processed yesterday... almost 2 weeks after getting my shipping notice on the 3rd
I’m still getting the error. Don’t understand how so many companies are using a 3rd party to deliver to USPS and somehow getting it cheaper.
goodgame

Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:48 pm

bigsexy_j wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:51 pm
goodgame wrote:
Calbretto wrote:

I’m still getting the error. Don’t understand how so many companies are using a 3rd party to deliver to USPS and somehow getting it cheaper.
The third party to USPS thing is soooooo incredibly stupid. Two of my Entertainment Earth SDCC exclusives have been sitting in Atlanta since the 7th waiting to transfer to USPS - SMH
Jcmmavsfan
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:35 am

I just finished my custom stage for this set. I am not sure how to post pics. Can anyone help?
BrigsbyBear
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:39 am

Upload the image to IMGUR. Copy the JPEG or whatever link it provides. Then put that link in between [ IMG ] & [ /IMG ] but close the gaps in between the paranthesis.
Maximoff
no more subnics

Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:50 am

Also if you do mobile, the app Tapatalk for viewing forums will auto load images. If you don’t want to use a separate host for images and do image tags. I take pictures on my phone anyway so it’s convenient and quick to do it this way.
Jcmmavsfan
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:16 am

Jcmmavsfan wrote:I just finished my custom stage for this set. I am not sure how to post pics. Can anyone help?
Jcmmavsfan wrote:I just finished my custom stage for this set. I am not sure how to post pics. Can anyone help?

Here it is. This was my first diorama from foam board so be gentle. I haven’t opened my Mutagen Tour set yet. I hope to get more pics up tomorrow with the figures on stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”