NECA: TMNT Video Game Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1576
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:45 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Video Game Series

Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:16 pm

There was a raph and mikey on bbts?
User avatar
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2807
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Video Game Series

Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:20 pm

Turtles in Time Raph and Mikey. NECA did another run of both waves with the new hips and ankles introduced in the toon line that's just now arriving apparently. I assume Leo and Donatello aren't far behind and hopeful this means NECA is shipping out all of the Turtles in Time stuff.
User avatar
chaosMonkeyPoo
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 5117
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:54 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Video Game Series

Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:21 pm

Misfit wrote:Turtles in Time Raph and Mikey. NECA did another run of both waves with the new hips and ankles introduced in the toon line that's just now arriving apparently. I assume Leo and Donatello aren't far behind and hopeful this means NECA is shipping out all of the Turtles in Time stuff.
Was that confirmed that these new releases have the upgraded hips and ankle? I'd passed before but that would be enough to make me give those a go.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Detrimental_Fig
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:19 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Video Game Series

Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:00 pm

chaosMonkeyPoo wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:21 pm
Misfit wrote:Turtles in Time Raph and Mikey. NECA did another run of both waves with the new hips and ankles introduced in the toon line that's just now arriving apparently. I assume Leo and Donatello aren't far behind and hopeful this means NECA is shipping out all of the Turtles in Time stuff.
Was that confirmed that these new releases have the upgraded hips and ankle? I'd passed before but that would be enough to make me give those a go.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
According to a Tweeted question to Randy, he said yes they'll be updated.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1576
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:45 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Video Game Series

Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:33 pm

Any word when Pirate Bebop and Rocksteady are hitting stores?
User avatar
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2807
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Video Game Series

Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:57 am

Bebop and Rocksteady are in stock for shipping at EE:
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prod ... -711220268
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1576
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:45 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Video Game Series

Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:49 am

Maybe it will hit BBTS tomorrow. I have a PoL I want to ship soon, but there's like 3 or 4 October items I'm kinda waiting for before shipping it, but I only have like 2 weeks left before one of the items ships automatically.
User avatar
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2807
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Video Game Series

Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:31 pm

Shared on Twitter, still the same old hips.

Image
User avatar
chaosMonkeyPoo
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 5117
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:54 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Video Game Series

Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:05 pm

Just got the new releases of Turtles in Time Raph and Mikey from BBTS and I can confirm they have the new hips and ankles. Such a minor thing but they significantly improve how much I enjoy these figures. I can see a lot of people not feeling the need to buy them again but for my interests this was a worth upgrade and I'm extremely happy to re-buy these in this instance.
Detrimental_Fig
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:19 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Video Game Series

Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:49 am

chaosMonkeyPoo wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:05 pm
Just got the new releases of Turtles in Time Raph and Mikey from BBTS and I can confirm they have the new hips and ankles. Such a minor thing but they significantly improve how much I enjoy these figures. I can see a lot of people not feeling the need to buy them again but for my interests this was a worth upgrade and I'm extremely happy to re-buy these in this instance.
That's good to hear, and I felt like they'd pose even better on the jet boards with the new hips and ankles, so I was happy to rebuy. But it's just good to have confirmation.
User avatar
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2807
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Video Game Series

Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:21 pm

Yeah, those old hips were not good for that type of pose. I'm just waiting for BBTS to get the Wave one reissues in-stock as well as Bebop and Rocksteady so I can ship them all. Had I been more eager for B&R I could have cancelled my preorder and gone with EE, but I can wait.
User avatar
chaosMonkeyPoo
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 5117
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:54 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Video Game Series

Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:55 pm

Detrimental_Fig wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:49 am
chaosMonkeyPoo wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:05 pm
Just got the new releases of Turtles in Time Raph and Mikey from BBTS and I can confirm they have the new hips and ankles. Such a minor thing but they significantly improve how much I enjoy these figures. I can see a lot of people not feeling the need to buy them again but for my interests this was a worth upgrade and I'm extremely happy to re-buy these in this instance.
That's good to hear, and I felt like they'd pose even better on the jet boards with the new hips and ankles, so I was happy to rebuy. But it's just good to have confirmation.
They really are much easier to get situated on those boards now. The new ankles in particular are a huge help there.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1576
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:45 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Video Game Series

Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:42 pm

My problem with the boards is the same issue all the neca figures have, the peg holes stretch and won’t stay attached.
Detrimental_Fig
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:19 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Video Game Series

Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:04 pm

I got a BBTS email saying Wave 1 will hit my pile of loot soon. So just waiting on Rocksteady and Bebop now.
User avatar
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2807
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Video Game Series

Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:22 am

Same here. That’s going to be a good pile to ship. I might try to hold out for the q-scale Donnie too.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”