NECA: TMNT Movie Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
samhain2731
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA TMNT Movie Line

Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:47 am

Maaaaaan
This, Secret of the ooze shredder, and the Yoshi/Saki two pack all being teased recently.
I’m hyped.
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:18 pm

Clever.

If it’s a Walmart exclusive.... I will wimped a little then maybe cry.

Those flam dang flipping images of shelves full of Turtles stuff are like pics of a mythic creature with big feet. So dad gum elusive! I want the super shredder in the darker colors. You interested in selling me one NECA? Walmart I know doesn’t care.

I know the purple was on preorder on the NECa site. I would like this darker one.

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PSPS13
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:26 pm

samhain2731 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:47 am
Maaaaaan
This, Secret of the ooze shredder, and the Yoshi/Saki two pack all being teased recently.
I’m hyped.
And me!
(Although, if the Yoshi/Saki set DOES end up on the NECA site as Randy seems keen for: I hope we get some decent notice beforehand. It's one of the few places I have to pay in full up front and immediately for a pre-order, which makes juggling all of the orders throughout the year that bit more difficult.)
I think the only other semi-confirmed is Casey with the removable mask now?
mattmurdog
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:16 pm

I hope the Saki/Yoshi set goes up for pre-order along with the Turtle in disguise and Frogs. Then I can just buy them all at once and not have to deal with retail nonsense.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:37 pm

So... is Shadow Shredder still hitting?

There isn’t any on eBay current or sold in 100 miles of my location, so I imagine he just hasn’t shown up? But it seems like sightings of him have dried up across the board.
citysushi
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:01 pm

Is that the accessory set? Should be shipping soon, right?

I really don't know if I need TMNT2 Shredder or that Hamato Yoshi 2 pack. Guess we'll see what they come with.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:42 am

Roufuss wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:37 pm
So... is Shadow Shredder still hitting?

There isn’t any on eBay current or sold in 100 miles of my location, so I imagine he just hasn’t shown up? But it seems like sightings of him have dried up across the board.
He’s still popping up. They just hit my area in the last 5 days or so. According to NECA, the turtles (and maybe Shredder?) should be shipping into the summer.
dropkickbob
Faster than a speeding bullet

Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:43 pm

Found Shadow Master Shredder today thanks to Brickseek alerts ( Honolulu ), but unfortunately it doesn’t look like he shipped with any of the turtle 2 packs.

They had the shipper boxes for Shredder behind the counter in electronics btw.
Andron X
I come from the land up over

Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:46 pm

I feel like such a dork typing this out, but I will be very disappointed if April isn't sporting her yellow rain coat.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:46 pm

Andron X wrote:I feel like such a dork typing this out, but I will be very disappointed if April isn't sporting her yellow rain coat.
I hope she at the very least comes with it to wear

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

GuruAskew
CROM!

NECA TMNT Movie Line

Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:49 pm

They’ve used soft goods a lot on the other TMNT figures. I can’t remember exactly what she’s wearing in that scene but if the figure sans the jacket is viable then I’m sure that version would be their first choice.

Edit: obviously the jacket-free option would cover her first meeting with the Turtles and Splinter so if they don’t do that April look it will be a real head-scratcher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dr Baghead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:54 pm

GuruAskew wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:49 pm
I can’t remember exactly what she’s wearing in that scene but if the figure sans the jacket is viable then I’m sure that version would be their first choice.
HBOMax won’t let me take screenshots (not that it matters, the scenes really dark making it hard to get her whole outfit in a single image)

She’s wearing a long sleeve flannel button up with a white shirt under it, cut off jean shorts, and a pair of white high top sneakers.

Without the coat it doesn’t really scream “this is April!” the way one of the suits she wears while reporting would... but as far as causal April outfits go, assuming the farm house outfit is being saved for a Casey 2-pack later, it’s not a bad choice.
Maximoff
no more subnics

Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:26 am

Someone semi local showed their Walmart marked the new super shredder down to $20. But they aren’t in a central large city like I am so I don’t know if it’s an isolated thing.
weizie
CROM!

Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:48 am

Maximoff wrote:Someone semi local showed their Walmart marked the new super shredder down to $20. But they aren’t in a central large city like I am so I don’t know if it’s an isolated thing.
Every Walmart does their own clearance. What one has clearanced, the one 4 miles away wont

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:47 pm

Per Judith Hoag’s instagram, it sounds like we can expect an April reveal sometime today.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”