NECA: TMNT Movie Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
Detrimental_Fig
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:28 pm

Boke18 wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:44 pm
I'm sorry but, there is no way this wasn't intentional.
I don't think it was. Nothing indicates that it would be.
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:40 pm

Detrimental_Fig wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:28 pm
Boke18 wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:44 pm
I'm sorry but, there is no way this wasn't intentional.
I don't think it was. Nothing indicates that it would be.
There's nothing that will stop angry people from lashing out and concocting conspiracy theories to aim their rage at.

I'm sorry not everyone was able to get what they wanted this morning.

I was on the site and logged in an hour ahead of time, and on the US only page half an hour before 11am EST. I just refreshed every few minutes until things started popping up. I added my Leo/Raph set, then went back to the page to see what else had popped up, and then checked out with my 2 pack.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:42 pm

I was cooking Thanksgiving dinner so I couldn't log on right away. I'm glad I didn't miss anything. I have to go back to work Monday so the odds of me missing these again is pretty high.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:19 pm

SalemCrow wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:40 pm
I was on the site and logged in an hour ahead of time, and on the US only page half an hour before 11am EST. I just refreshed every few minutes until things started popping up. I added my Leo/Raph set, then went back to the page to see what else had popped up, and then checked out with my 2 pack.
20 minutes for me, but yes, I was more than early & ready. Also refreshed as frequently. Everything popped up for me (because for some reason, whenever someone else has a different experience, you're lying or exaggerating) at the same time, and all of the SOTO US & International listings showed "Sold Out."
TheRealSmallville
CROM!

Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:44 pm

I got the notice a few minutes ago that my VHS 4pk & my T&R set shipped today! By the end of the week I'll have the SOTO set wrapped up, unless they decide to make (the best) April. Not a lot of interest in Keno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing
CROM!

Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:45 pm

lmao that's hilarious.

I've got way better things to buy than NECA this month anyways, in several other sectors. Without paying shipping. Or begging to buy.
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:20 am

I still haven’t gotten my notice yet for the VHS 4-pack. Should I be getting worried? I feel like I should be sending an email or something because I’m not sure if these figures were supposed to be sent out in batches like previous online orders or if this was a one and done thing since it was a limited run that was initially intended for a convention exclusive

Dr Baghead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:28 am

panther10 wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:20 am
I still haven’t gotten my notice yet for the VHS 4-pack. Should I be getting worried?
No

I haven’t gotten mine yet either, but it’s also a FOUR DAY HOLIDAY WEEKEND so maybe, just maybe at least wait until Monday before freaking out (shrug emoji)

I know, to us, getting our Turt 4-packs is priority one, but maybe the poor warehouse workers just want some turkey, a little gravy, maybe a slice of pie, and to see their families for a few hours.

Even if they were furiously stuffing (and I ain’t talking Stovetop brand tm!) Turts into boxes all Holiday long, delivery services took Thursday and Friday off and always had limited service on weekends anyway, so at best if these poor workers slaved away instead of enjoying some cranberry sauce and watching an American football game, you’d have gotten an email saying a label was printed and seen no movement until Monday.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:38 pm

I haven’t received anything either and I’m not concerned by it. It looks like they’re sending out the accessory set first regardless of whether or not it was combined with anything. I’m also assuming they won’t have shipped everything until well into December as speed has never been their strong suit, likely because they’re factory resources are staffed more for bulk shipping to retailers than individual addresses.
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:10 pm

They ALWAYS ship in waves, so there's no need to worry.

Most shippers have a daily limit for pickup anyway, so even if your label was created, it still might not move for a few days until it's picked up and processed.
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:40 pm

One of the reasons for my earlier worry is because when I paid for my order is because the credit card I had used at the time is now defunct due to some fraudulent charges that were found on it later in the summer. So I’m just waiting with baited breath that everything checks out and there are no issues on their end

Detrimental_Fig
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:00 pm

A friend got a shipping notice for his accessory pack while I haven't gotten anything. So yeah, no reason to worry just yet.
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:14 pm

panther10 wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:40 pm
One of the reasons for my earlier worry is because when I paid for my order is because the credit card I had used at the time is now defunct due to some fraudulent charges that were found on it later in the summer. So I’m just waiting with baited breath that everything checks out and there are no issues on their end

You pay at time of purchase with NECA, so you should be fine.
mattmurdog
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:59 am

I seriously hope inventory holds up Monday. Friday was such a waste of time. The fact that every one of us has to prepare and game plan to give them money is a joke only to have everything sell out in 2 minutes is a massive failure or and a master class in creating artificial scarcity that every company can learn from.
Boke18
Avengers Assemble

Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:01 am

mattmurdog wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:59 am
I seriously hope inventory holds up Monday. Friday was such a waste of time. The fact that every one of us has to prepare and game plan to give them money is a joke only to have everything sell out in 2 minutes is a massive failure or and a master class in creating artificial scarcity that every company can learn from.
I really hope so.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”

Recent Topics