NECA: TMNT Movie Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
User avatar
Logan622
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 666
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:57 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:08 pm

It’s not the samurai suits from TMNT III that I’d be opposed to in figure form, it’s those hideous face designs… somewhere along the way, someone actually thought those revamped heads were more child friendly
User avatar
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 3500
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:27 am

First look at NECA’s Keno. Looks like he comes with the pizza warmer, which is pretty cool.

Detrimental_Fig
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1246
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:19 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:46 am

I hope the physical sculpt comes out looking as good as that render. They got his hair down perfect here, you can tell who it is just from that alone. That's pretty awesome.
User avatar
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 3500
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:00 pm

I’m curious if this is the start of a tease that was to end with a prototype on display at Toy Fair, or if they’re only at the digital stage right now.
User avatar
ditko
Thread Killer
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 8741
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:28 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:27 am

SalemCrow wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:56 am
ditko wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:15 am
are there any rumblings of the Bay designs getting figures? Not my preferred movie, but I like those designs honestly.
BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Randy DOES NOT like them and has shot them down multiple times I believe. You'd have a better chance of getting Turtles 3 movie figures first, and he hates those as well.
haha fair enough. Can't blame him! Would be cool figures though possibly.

Thanks for the replies ya'll
User avatar
Andron X
I come from the land up over
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: I'm right behind you.
Posts: 4738
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:33 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:51 am

I still haven't seen April anywhere, and it's the only missing figure I feel I need to complete my collection.
Haven't seen her go up on BBTS, And I haven't seen her in any stores in Toronto, or the ebgames/gamestop website.
Did she come and go? Did she get delayed like everything else?
User avatar
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 11232
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:17 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:13 pm

Andron X wrote:I still haven't seen April anywhere, and it's the only missing figure I feel I need to complete my collection.
Haven't seen her go up on BBTS, And I haven't seen her in any stores in Toronto, or the ebgames/gamestop website.
Did she come and go? Did she get delayed like everything else?
April was only available on the neca website.

Theres a 2 pack coming with her and Casey in their farmhouse looks though

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

User avatar
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 3500
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:27 pm

April is supposed to get a Walmart release as well, the NECA site order was just the first batch. And no Signature edition is coming to stores, obviously. It's always possible they reconsidered in favor of the farmhouse set, but I'd be surprised if they told people she's coming to Walmart and then decided otherwise.
Detrimental_Fig
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1246
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:19 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:01 am

Well, that and they went through the trouble of producing that April with the new leg setup, too. So it'd be really silly for them not to release it now.
User avatar
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 11232
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:17 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:04 am

Misfit wrote:April is supposed to get a Walmart release as well, the NECA site order was just the first batch. And no Signature edition is coming to stores, obviously. It's always possible they reconsidered in favor of the farmhouse set, but I'd be surprised if they told people she's coming to Walmart and then decided otherwise.
If so its going to be a while. I cant imagine they'd have both the single release and 2 pack out at the same time

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Tmntfanatic4life
Super Poseable
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:04 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:29 pm

I was at a Walmart earlier (Germantown,WI) that had 3 each of the Leo/Don, Raph/Mike and Splinter/Shredder 2 packs. First time I’ve seen the brother 2 packs in the wild.
User avatar
TheRealSmallville
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 709
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:52 pm

NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:55 am

Have there been any hints or rumors about a possible re-release of Tokka & Rhazar (movie versions, not the cartoon look)? Or is that ship long sailed?
User avatar
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 3500
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:04 am

TheRealSmallville wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:55 am
Have there been any hints or rumors about a possible re-release of Tokka & Rhazar (movie versions, not the cartoon look)? Or is that ship long sailed?
Randy has said they’re looking into it. Sure seems like a thing that will happen, maybe they’re just trying to figure out if it will be a straight re-release or a variant of some kind.
User avatar
TheRealSmallville
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 709
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:52 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:09 am

Misfit wrote:
TheRealSmallville wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:55 am
Have there been any hints or rumors about a possible re-release of Tokka & Rhazar (movie versions, not the cartoon look)? Or is that ship long sailed?
Randy has said they’re looking into it. Sure seems like a thing that will happen, maybe they’re just trying to figure out if it will be a straight re-release or a variant of some kind.
"Looking into it" is great news! I started collecting the movie stuff late, so I was worried I had completely missed them. This gives me a glimmer of hope, thanks!
User avatar
Andron X
I come from the land up over
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: I'm right behind you.
Posts: 4738
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:33 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:51 am

Thanks for the info guys!

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”