NECA: TMNT Movie Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:25 pm

Plastic0_phantastic0 wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:22 pm
That's weird...is that screenshot from IG or Twitter? Twitter account is run by Randy himself.

I don't know... naming the set as "farm two pack" seems very precise and actually makes a lot of sense to give us an extra April and Casey...

In any case, I'd say this was at one point something over the table, maybe Neca or Walmart cancel it for some reason, but i can totally see this happening as a potential product in Neca's brainstorm product meetingImage

Enviado desde mi Aquaris V mediante Tapatalk
Looks like the avatar for their Facebook account, which is not managed by Randy. He was bombarded with questions on Twitter about it and declined to acknowledge any of them.
Maximoff
no more subnics

Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:39 pm

dillonpressley wrote:
Misfit wrote:NECA appears to be playing coy for now, or whoever runs the account legitimately has no knowledge of this product right now. I am of the mind that there is no way Walmart would just make this up.

If I got the 1/4 Raph for $50 I wouldn't complain though Image

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Right? I didn’t read the subscription but I’d take it if they want to get rid of them.
weizie
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:54 pm

Misfit wrote:
Plastic0_phantastic0 wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:22 pm
That's weird...is that screenshot from IG or Twitter? Twitter account is run by Randy himself.

I don't know... naming the set as "farm two pack" seems very precise and actually makes a lot of sense to give us an extra April and Casey...

In any case, I'd say this was at one point something over the table, maybe Neca or Walmart cancel it for some reason, but i can totally see this happening as a potential product in Neca's brainstorm product meetingImage

Looks like the avatar for their Facebook account, which is not managed by Randy. He was bombarded with questions on Twitter about it and declined to acknowledge any of them.
He "declines to acknowledge" lots of questions. But has absolutely no issue continously answering questions that he has already answered 700 times before

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:05 am

I think this whole thing was the result of a double cross by a disgruntled employee working at Walmart’s corporate headquarters or regional divisions. It was all just one last middle finger before the dude walked out the door. I bet he half assed it because he was in a rush and didn’t want to get caught.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plastic0_phantastic0
Avengers Assemble

Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:25 pm

panther10 wrote:I think this whole thing was the result of a double cross by a disgruntled employee working at Walmart’s corporate headquarters or regional divisions. It was all just one last middle finger before the dude walked out the door. I bet he half assed it because he was in a rush and didn’t want to get caught.

That's a twisted yet cool idea of what might have happened, honestly..Image

What would you do if you were to do that? Like the biggest bomb you could drop for neca collectibles?

Here goes mine:

"Turtles 4 pack: 3 decades later damaged suits"ImageImageImage

TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:02 pm

weizie wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:54 pm
He "declines to acknowledge" lots of questions. But has absolutely no issue continously answering questions that he has already answered 700 times before
Or quotes a single picture of an overflowing NECA section, and says "See? If you can't find them, you're just not looking hard enough!"
GuruAskew
CROM!

Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:24 pm

I know a lot of people missed out on the April Signature Edition so I don’t know if any of you are affected by this, but I just got this email:
Hi,

Thank you for your purchase of the exclusive a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Ultimate April O'Neil (1990 Movie) -7” Scale-Action Figure - Signature Edition.

We are reaching out to let you know we are currently working on your order and it will be shipping later this year. Please note that the orders for the Standard Edition will be shipping very soon, but we are working on the additional content for the Signature edition and the orders will be shipping a few months after the Standard Edition.

Please be patient while our team processes your order. You will receive an email containing tracking when your order ships.

Thank you,

The NECA Team
So at least if you missed out you’ll get your figure months before the lucky few of us who didn’t.

weizie
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:49 pm

GuruAskew wrote:I know a lot of people missed out on the April Signature Edition so I don’t know if any of you are affected by this, but I just got this email:
Hi,

Thank you for your purchase of the exclusive a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Ultimate April O'Neil (1990 Movie) -7” Scale-Action Figure - Signature Edition.

We are reaching out to let you know we are currently working on your order and it will be shipping later this year. Please note that the orders for the Standard Edition will be shipping very soon, but we are working on the additional content for the Signature edition and the orders will be shipping a few months after the Standard Edition.

Please be patient while our team processes your order. You will receive an email containing tracking when your order ships.

Thank you,

The NECA Team
So at least if you missed out you’ll get your figure months before the lucky few of us who didn’t.

Sounds like raincoat issues

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:54 pm

This is punishment for being foolish enough to spend 60 bucks on a tiny rain coat.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:31 am

Anything autographed is usually delayed.. due to the celebrities schedule sometimes taking up time. Its unfortunate for those who got that. But its not abnormal

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Dr Baghead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:58 am

Misfit wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:54 pm
This is punishment for being foolish enough to spend 60 bucks on a tiny rain coat.
Zing!!!
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:19 am

spideyboy1111 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:31 am
Anything autographed is usually delayed.. due to the celebrities schedule sometimes taking up time. Its unfortunate for those who got that. But its not abnormal

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Maybe. Judith did post a photo a few weeks ago of all the badges she had to sign though, so I don’t think that’s the hold up. You never know though. She may need more time, some may have been damaged, lost in transit, etc. I’m guessing the delay is on the production end.
Plastic0_phantastic0
Avengers Assemble

Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:42 am

For sure, producing the raincoat at that scale with the fit for a female character is indeed a challenge... looking forward how it looks...not that i have ordered one, but thinking about future possibilities for 7" ultimates

Tmntfanatic4life
HULK SMASH!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:07 pm

Oroku/Yoshi 2 pack found in West Virginia

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Neca-Tmnt-Orok ... 632-2357-0
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!