NECA: TMNT Movie Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
Plastic0_phantastic0
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA: TMNT Movie Series

Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:11 pm

Do you think the forearm things could be removed so you get a 100% super articulated bare torso?

Enviado desde mi Aquaris V mediante Tapatalk

spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:34 pm

Plastic0_phantastic0 wrote:Do you think the forearm things could be removed so you get a 100% super articulated bare torso?

Enviado desde mi Aquaris V mediante Tapatalk
I dont think the torso is much like an anatomically correct bear at all lol, its got a pretty humanoid muscular structure there

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Batman1969
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:18 pm

I've been out of the loop for awhile. I realize that I missed out on the Ultimate April figure, but is there another April that had less accessories as well? If so, did I miss the boat on her also? Thanks in advance!
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:57 pm

Batman1969 wrote:
I've been out of the loop for awhile. I realize that I missed out on the Ultimate April figure, but is there another April that had less accessories as well? If so, did I miss the boat on her also? Thanks in advance!
Yes, there's a regular version and a "deluxe" version which just comes with a rain coat and Channel 6 prop badge. You missed the preorder, but she'll be in Walmart later this year too so you're not completely out of luck at this point. Right now, NECA is saying August, but nothing has stayed on schedule this year so don't get too attached to that release window.
Batman1969
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:35 pm

Misfit wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:57 pm
Batman1969 wrote:
Yes, there's a regular version and a "deluxe" version which just comes with a rain coat and Channel 6 prop badge. You missed the preorder, but she'll be in Walmart later this year too so you're not completely out of luck at this point. Right now, NECA is saying August, but nothing has stayed on schedule this year so don't get too attached to that release window.
Ahh, thanks pal. Much appreciated! April is the last essential figure for me.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:33 am

I am debating if I need that new 2 pack. Hopefully it will be as easy to get as the Splinter/Shredder one, which has been sitting at my local store for a few months now.
PSPS13
Super Poseable

Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:45 pm

I missed out on the Loot Crate Splinter, so I can, by my own logic, be selective with these (if I had absolutely every figure in the line, I'd really hesitate before making my first choice to skip one- but that choice was forced on me early- so I can never be a completist here unless the exclusives become non-exclusive, I guess; so I've purposefully skipped two now)...
So I'm not 100% on these two yet.
I think I'm probably 75% in, but they're not the most exciting, I suppose. Been pretty spoiled by such a strong selection so far,though.
For me: second least interesting (after the latest Loot Crate figure) reveal, probably- but that's a pretty good recommendation of a line when even this set seems a bit underwhelming; because you've gotta appreciate the effort of how they've made them changeable.
samhain2731
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:13 am

I missed out on the accessory pack but I only really wanted a few things from it anyway and I’ve been watching eBay for part outs.
The main pieces I wanted were the baby turtles and I found a set of them last night for $40
That’s a bit ridiculous for 4 tiny turtles but it’s half of what other people are charging for them. :lol:
The seller only has 2 feedback and one is a buyer so I’m honestly not even sure if I’ll get them.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:17 am

samhain2731 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:13 am
I missed out on the accessory pack but I only really wanted a few things from it anyway and I’ve been watching eBay for part outs.
The main pieces I wanted were the baby turtles and I found a set of them last night for $40
That’s a bit ridiculous for 4 tiny turtles but it’s half of what other people are charging for them. :lol:
The seller only has 2 feedback and one is a buyer so I’m honestly not even sure if I’ll get them.
Every seller's gotta start somewhere. As long as the feedback isn't negative, it's probably good.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:26 pm

Sure looks like we have some Secret of the Ooze reveals coming soon.

Freditor
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:35 pm

Misfit wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:26 pm
Sure looks like we have some Secret of the Ooze reveals coming soon.

You know, I never even thought about this... but maybe they'll make a professor Jordon Perry? Keno seems pretty much a given.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:44 pm

I think Keno has been unofficially confirmed by the actor, not sure if David Warner is a hard get for likeness rights. He’s probably in-play though. Hell, even Charles from the first movie has to be in-play at this point.
ChrisLyne
Customized

Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:13 am

I think Keno is definitely in play but for this set of reveals I'm going to set my expectations at Shredder and a new set of Turtles for SOTO and unmasked Casey for the original movie.

Guessing unmasked Casey will probably be an Ultimate and come with masked and unmasked heads and a few extra accessories. If SOTO Shredder is a 2-Pack rather than an Ultimate then I guess we could see one more figure from SOTO (could be Keno but I'm not sure they'd pack him with Shredder).
weizie
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:16 am

ChrisLyne wrote:I think Keno is definitely in play but for this set of reveals I'm going to set my expectations at Shredder and a new set of Turtles for SOTO and unmasked Casey for the original movie.

Guessing unmasked Casey will probably be an Ultimate and come with masked and unmasked heads and a few extra accessories. If SOTO Shredder is a 2-Pack rather than an Ultimate then I guess we could see one more figure from SOTO (could be Keno but I'm not sure they'd pack him with Shredder).
Tokka/rahzar individual ultimate releases. Since neca has mentioned they are looking in to rereleasing them

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

ChrisLyne
Customized

Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:26 am

weizie wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:16 am
Tokka/rahzar individual ultimate releases. Since neca has mentioned they are looking in to rereleasing them
I didn't realise they were planning to re-release them. Ultimate releases for those two would be great for everyone who missed out first time round.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”