NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
Detrimental_Fig
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Mon May 23, 2022 6:14 pm

I'm glad some people are passing, cuz I 100% want this set, glad not to have the competition. :P
samhain2731
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon May 23, 2022 6:23 pm

Yoshi is my main want here.
It would’ve been cool if he came with some mid mutation hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zodach
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 23, 2022 6:38 pm

These would go great with the Loot Crate Scrag we got...oh waitaminute. Looks at shelf and realizes Loot Crate still hasn't delivered.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 23, 2022 6:40 pm

I'm peeved on two things: Human Baxter being con exclusive, and having human Bebop and Rocksteady when we either may not get Scrag, or can't get a second Scrag if we didn't order 2 whole sets of scam crates.
featofstrength
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 23, 2022 6:53 pm

citysushi wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 6:40 pm
I'm peeved on two things: Human Baxter being con exclusive...
THIS. Though, Im really hoping to see a video game Baxter in Mouser-dropping hover chair.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 23, 2022 7:29 pm

Detrimental_Fig wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 6:14 pm
I'm glad some people are passing, cuz I 100% want this set, glad not to have the competition. :P

Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 23, 2022 7:47 pm

I want this set so freaking bad. Hopefully I can pick one up.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

SpiderHulkThing
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon May 23, 2022 7:50 pm

Well I’m definitely glad to see human Bebop and Rocksteady. Also a human Baxter. I wish Baxter looked more toon accurate as he definitely looks off. Doesn’t look like Baxter Stockman to me, it I guess it’s better than nothing. I’m happy to add Hamato Yoshi as well. He was for sure one of my wants but less than the others. Glad to have the fish bowl as that is a great accessory with the baby turtles. Hope they get us a broken version as well though down the line.

I’m hesitant to get too excited as what I really want more than anything is for this to be accessible. I hope for open preorder with limit of 2. Was Channel 6 last years exclusive? I’m thinking it was so at least that was seen in some stores. Never saw it in mine but I saw one at another Target once while traveling. Still, I would rather it be up to 2 online and be done with it.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 23, 2022 8:15 pm

Channel 6 was last year's SDCC item and it was very easy to get, though it could be challenge if you wanted a specific sized t-shirt (me and Tenime had to do a swap). This year we'll likely have the added competition of NECA having the product at the actual convention, but then again, maybe that was comparable to the amount sent to Target. My local store had that set for months too.

I would like to know what from this set will be exclusive. So far, nothing from the Channel 6 set has been made available outside of that set and I think all of us were assuming just Cat April and the new Vernon portraits would be exclusive (and probably the camera equipment). If these guys were all to be made available later, I might be tempted to take a wait and see, but I know myself better than that and I'll probably grab this on NECA's store (or Target's site) and whatever junk they're making me buy with it to get it.
Basil Elks
Remembers, things, best, forgotten,
Location: the Firm's morgue {which, oddly enough, is in British Columbia}

Mon May 23, 2022 8:31 pm

Looks neat, for those who collect. :D
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits

Mon May 23, 2022 8:55 pm

The expense of the Turtle Cartoon stuff in Canada made me quit collecting them and get rid of what I have, and I'm still very comfortable with that decision. But I LOVE to keep coming back to this thread (and similar sources) to see what NECA is doing because they really do continue to knock it out of the park. So much great stuff and it all looks like so much fun together on display. Quite honestly a joy to look at, even if it's just someone else's collection pictures.
WildBill
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Mon May 23, 2022 10:40 pm

Know what I think would be the absolute greatest announcement that can possibly come out of SDCC this year? Neca's toon and movie lines exapnding to the same avenues of availability as the Mirage, Archie Comics, and video game Turtles sublines . I am so done with Target and Walmart and, I mean, are their hands really still tied at this point that they have to stick to this deal? My local Target and Walmarts certainly don't want to stock their products, but I bet BBTS, Entertainment Earth, and Amazon would be more than happy to do so.

I like this exclusive set though and plan on getting one. Hopefully they can take another round of open preorders for that Mouser set too.
GuruAskew
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 23, 2022 10:47 pm

No, their hands aren’t tied. They know people want to be able to buy them as wide retail releases and they choose to make them exclusive just to be mean. Randy spends his evenings twisting his mustache in true villainous fashion and he claims that it doesn’t feel villainous enough unless people online are angry with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WildBill
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Tue May 24, 2022 12:13 am

Dude, try popping a laxative or two to flush all that sarcasm out the proper hole. It'll work so many wonders for your health and personality...
Logan622
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue May 24, 2022 1:45 am

Rocksteady’s head looks a bit oversized

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”