NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:12 pm

Found the second frog set today so I finally opened both sets. I still haven’t figured out a way to tell them apart (I can barely remember all their names alone) but it’s pretty satisfying to be caught up, and potentially finished with the line.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:21 pm

The new ones have striped shirts instead dotted ones, darker skin tone, and different weapons.
ToyEcstatic
Super Poseable

Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:41 pm

Damn, how are you guys finding these? I haven't found any Frogs or Chrome Domes. Only Mondo Geckos and Muckmans. Lol
TheeCollector
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:08 pm

ToyEcstatic wrote:Damn, how are you guys finding these? I haven't found any Frogs or Chrome Domes. Only Mondo Geckos and Muckmans. Lol
You either have to be obsessive and stalk stores, have bought things directly from NECA or pay a premium.

But that general reaction is pervasive throughout this line.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:41 pm

The Pizza Monster has shown up in China. You all know the drill by now: if you want it right away you can go to eBay, but it will cost you.

ToyEcstatic
Super Poseable

Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:56 pm

I got to say the Box Art doesn't look half bad. I hope the Pizza Monsters we ordered are coming soon though.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:33 pm

They wouldn't let us order 3 on the site. :(
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:06 pm

ToyEcstatic wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:56 pm
I got to say the Box Art doesn't look half bad. I hope the Pizza Monsters we ordered are coming soon though.
I wouldn't hold your breath. If they're just showing up in China now then that hopefully means the US stock left the warehouse and is on the water. Transit is taking 60 days or so of late, so we may not even see them until 2022. And that's if the stock is already on the water, it's always possible it's still at the factory.
Freditor
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:25 pm

Misfit wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:41 pm
The Pizza Monster has shown up in China. You all know the drill by now: if you want it right away you can go to eBay, but it will cost you.

I think I might already regret ordering the Ace Duck/Mutagen Man and Antrax/Scumbug 2-packs from NECA. Because we know we won't be getting them for quite a while. And they'll probably pop up in China in a few weeks.

The Pizza Monster... not so much. I was thinking about buying a second one anyway, so I have no problem buying one from ebay first. The only one I'm finding at the moment is a bit steep though, 99 buck + $6 shipping + €22,26.
Maximoff
no more subnics

Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:47 pm

TheeCollector wrote:
ToyEcstatic wrote:Damn, how are you guys finding these? I haven't found any Frogs or Chrome Domes. Only Mondo Geckos and Muckmans. Lol
You either have to be obsessive and stalk stores, have bought things directly from NECA or pay a premium.

It sounds more like his target doesn’t really get them. Because both frog packs have been sitting since they came out. Muck and mondo been sitting here since second restock.

Should hop on Twitter and try to get a hold of them if you use it. I know awhile back I’d see some people with complaints about their targets never getting anything and Neca would respond asking their target store number so they could look into it. They want their products at every target. They want money.
ToyEcstatic
Super Poseable

Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:14 pm

Yeah you're right. I'm just getting familiar with all of this toy hunting for Neca Tmnt, and you got to admit, it can be pretty overwhelming sometimes. Thanks guys helps a lot.
TheeCollector
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Maximoff wrote:
TheeCollector wrote:

It sounds more like his target doesn’t really get them. Because both frog packs have been sitting since they came out. Muck and mondo been sitting here since second restock.

Should hop on Twitter and try to get a hold of them if you use it. I know awhile back I’d see some people with complaints about their targets never getting anything and Neca would respond asking their target store number so they could look into it. They want their products at every target. They want money.
Then he is lucky to just be getting started. Those who have been doing this for a while are numb to Neca’s terrible distribution. It has been a bit better but that’s not saying much.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:18 am

They hit Aliexpress. $58.20 + 15.38 shipping.

Worth it? Not sure, all the recent stuff was super easy to find at Targets. I have 2 one order with Neca, but would like a third for show accuracy.
Detrimental_Fig
CROM!

Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:32 am

TheeCollector wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:40 pm
Maximoff wrote:
TheeCollector wrote: You either have to be obsessive and stalk stores, have bought things directly from NECA or pay a premium.

Then he is lucky to just be getting started. Those who have been doing this for a while are numb to Neca’s terrible distribution. It has been a bit better but that’s not saying much.
I mean it's been vastly improved over what it had been. Just considering how much of the figures are actually hitting as opposed to just 2-3 a store and then nothing.
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:18 pm

I’m good with just the one pizza monster coming for neca if I find more in store at target I’ll get maybe another but I think I’m ok with waiting on this one

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”