NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:39 pm

So I just canceled all of my orders from CMDstore and picked them up from a handful of sellers on Mercari. I’m mostly up to date now with the exception of Napoleon and Atilla. I’ll get a hold of them eventually but I was getting so sick of that backlog that was exceeding 10 months long on some of those orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PantherCult
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:18 pm

My Chrome Dome ordered from NECA arrived today and I am in love. There's something just awesome about an enormous samurai robot. I do think I'm going to go ahead and pait all fo the black and grey cel-shaded parts silver, to better fit in with the rest of my stuff.

But he is an absolutely gorgeous figure as is easily my favorite TMNT figure in years... my original Usagi figure still holds the top spot, but man is this guy great.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:10 pm

Well crap, I missed the Foot Soldier and Frogs sales. That is I guess what I get for not checking thread for 2 days.
mattmurdog
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:18 pm

e-rock wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:10 pm
Well crap, I missed the Foot Soldier and Frogs sales. That is I guess what I get for not checking thread for 2 days.
It's wild how in order to really have the chance to buy anything, you have to almost have no life and be obsessive compulsive about tracking and following release dates and windows. I WFH now so I have the opportunity most of the time to casually check the good old social media, but I did miss Chrome Dome because I was in a meeting.

I would really like to know how other people do it.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:21 pm

e-rock wrote:Well crap, I missed the Foot Soldier and Frogs sales. That is I guess what I get for not checking thread for 2 days.
Don't feel bad. I knew about the sale, but could not break away from work long enough to place an order.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

SpiderHulkThing
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:54 pm

I found a frog pack same day as the sale. Go figure. Of course I made the order and of course I picked up a pack. I am glad not to have to worry about only having half of them though.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:25 pm

I hope I stumble across them like I did the first 2 Frogs.
Fred Ricchio
Super Poseable

Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:13 pm

panther10 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:39 pm
So I just canceled all of my orders from CMDstore and picked them up from a handful of sellers on Mercari. I’m mostly up to date now with the exception of Napoleon and Atilla. I’ll get a hold of them eventually but I was getting so sick of that backlog that was exceeding 10 months long on some of those orders.

Did they charge you any cancellation fees? I'm in the same boat, except I think they actually have the Tragg and Granitor set I ordered, but its being held because the rest of the sets I ordered with it haven't come in yet
panther10

Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:41 pm

Actually there were no cancellation fees. In fact they gave me a full refund since I had been waiting in excess of 10 months for some of these orders to be fulfilled. Apparently all contact with their Neca supplier has ceased since July and they weren’t being very helpful or forward with CMD before. So if you need to cancel I recommended doing so. And between eBay, Mercari and the occasional Facebook listings, I found it pretty easy to score the figures I was missing out on in bundles and such. When the dust settles I think I’ll have come out ahead by about $170 or so?

TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:44 pm

Lotta "I found Frogs & Chrome Dome" talk in here, and not a lot of pictures, lol. :P
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:49 pm

Did the 2nd set of Frogs ship with Chrome Dome?

TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:10 pm

No, but people have said they've been finding them around when they went up for preorder.

Oh, you meant to Target stores. I don't know, I haven't seen CD in store.

I just got an e-mail saying Ultimate Foot, Frogs 2, and Rock Soldiers are shipping in a few weeks, at least!
panther10

Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:31 pm

I just opened up my Muckman, Mondo Gecko, Chrome Dome and Splinter/Baxter 2-pack. Feels so freaking good to finally cross these figures off the list. My Triceraton packs and one of the frog sets should be here later this week, and hopefully I’ll be able to secure the rat king and vernon 2-pack and the Napoleon Bonafrog and Atilla the frog pack at some point.

Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:42 pm

TENIME_art wrote:No, but people have said they've been finding them around when they went up for preorder.

Oh, you meant to Target stores. I don't know, I haven't seen CD in store.

I just got an e-mail saying Ultimate Foot, Frogs 2, and Rock Soldiers are shipping in a few weeks, at least!
Yeah I'm talking about in store specifically. I wonder if they are shipping with Goliath this week.

mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:16 pm

I saw the Frogs and Goliath today in CT.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”