NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1303
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:45 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:38 pm

A lot of sellers are on last come, first served.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2424
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:21 pm

When was the last time one of these actually went on sale on the Target site?
User avatar
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 10137
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:17 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:51 pm

e-rock wrote:When was the last time one of these actually went on sale on the Target site?
I never saw them in stock, but I got 3 email notifications about the frogs coming into stock

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2424
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:02 pm

I also never saw them in stock, so I kind of just don't believe it lol.
User avatar
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 4249
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:18 pm

Misfit wrote:The remaining Target placeholders are up for the summer releases:

Frogs Part 2: https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mutant ... nk=sametab
Chrome Dome: https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mutant ... nk=sametab
Muckman: https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mutant ... nk=sametab
Is there a link for the Alpha Foot Soldier?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

User avatar
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2523
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:43 pm

Nebraska wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:18 pm
Misfit wrote:The remaining Target placeholders are up for the summer releases:

Frogs Part 2: https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mutant ... nk=sametab
Chrome Dome: https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mutant ... nk=sametab
Muckman: https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mutant ... nk=sametab
Is there a link for the Alpha Foot Soldier?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Not that I've seen.
Jcmmavsfan
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:52 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:38 pm

Misfit wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:16 pm
For those who missed the NECA store drop, Target has a landing page for Mondo so if you still want him set your alerts: https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mutant ... nk=sametab
I don’t see the option to notify when Mondo is in stock. Am I missing something?
User avatar
Maximoff
no more subnics
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Hiney
Posts: 8651
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:32 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:45 pm

Jcmmavsfan wrote:
Misfit wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:16 pm
For those who missed the NECA store drop, Target has a landing page for Mondo so if you still want him set your alerts: https://www.target.com/p/teenage-mutant ... nk=sametab
I don’t see the option to notify when Mondo is in stock. Am I missing something?
No sometimes they just don’t have that. Mondo is the only one though.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 6855
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:03 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:55 pm

So…. When is our “instock” NECA store Mondo and Muckman shipping out?
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2424
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:02 pm

Roufuss wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:55 pm
So…. When is our “instock” NECA store Mondo and Muckman shipping out?
In the Neca email I got last week, both are listed as Q3 2021
User avatar
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2523
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:00 am

They must want to ship the preorders of Bebop/Rocksteady, Rat King/Vernon, etc before moving onto last week’s stuff. I think they have very limited warehouse resources for the direct sales part of their business.
mechamajin
Runs Around in Tights
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Boston
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:09 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:22 am

Freditor wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:32 pm
mechamajin wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:18 pm
citysushi wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:01 am
Anyone able to track the Chrome Dome shipment?
mine shipped out a few days ago and is trackable via parcels
Mine still hasn't shipped :-/

Did you buy from costoy231 as well?
Yeah that’s my seller
MaximumCrapping
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1170
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:40 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:46 am

I saw the Channel 6 set is scheduled for the 4th quarter. Is it possible it could start shipping late next month?
User avatar
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Seriously..who the %$#*& ate my lunch?!?!?
Posts: 9200
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:44 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:50 am

MaximumCrapping wrote:I saw the Channel 6 set is scheduled for the 4th quarter. Is it possible it could start shipping late next month?
No Randy was clear in his interview with Veebs. He said it would be out by October at the earliest but thought that November was more likely.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
CFFJR
HULK SMASH!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Aurora, CO
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:48 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:46 am

Well I am astonished to report that I found a disguise pack today. Walked into target looking for something else entirely and they had one.

I had completely given up on finding the set, so much so that I even ignored the preorder on the grounds that I was fine passing it up for good.

But that didn't hold up when it was sitting right there in front of me! Very glad to have it.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”