NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:45 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:49 pm

weizie wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:48 pm
citysushi wrote:Is there another Foot Soldier variant on the horizon? Seeing one with a coat and hat on Alie now. They also have 2 packs for like 33 bucks. Thinking about getting them.
Is it the mirage one? A pic would be awesome to see along side a post like this.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
Nah, I will post an image when I get home.
weizie
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1072
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:58 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:12 pm

citysushi wrote:
weizie wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:48 pm
citysushi wrote:Is there another Foot Soldier variant on the horizon? Seeing one with a coat and hat on Alie now. They also have 2 packs for like 33 bucks. Thinking about getting them.
Is it the mirage one? A pic would be awesome to see along side a post like this.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
Nah, I will post an image when I get home.
I found it. Thats, to me, is definitely not "neca". The figure, sure, but the coat and hat, naImage

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

User avatar
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Chicago 'Burbs
Posts: 4011
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:36 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:18 pm

Image

But based on the tray shot, it just looks like the wave 2 set:

Image

Aliexpress first tells me it won't ship to the U.S., and now it won't even let me log into my account to see if it's just saying that because I'm not logged in. (The "slider" - I guess the anti-bot-device? - won't work, and reporting the error won't work, either.)
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2404
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:46 pm

Given the fact Neca at this point has put up almost all the tools stuff on their site at one point or another, I honestly don't feel a ton of stress with the line at this point. If I miss it at Target, eventually they will put it up even if I gotta wait a few months
Comedian
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Buffalo,NY
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:17 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:23 am

Man. This is turtle month indeed. Muck man and mondo today, the channel six news set last week, the super7 wave 3 in my pile of loot and I just received a shipping notice for my Rocksteady and Bebop 2-pack and my Slash & Leatherhead 2 pack.

Cowabunga!
User avatar
chris350
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 1884
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:21 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:09 am

Glad the pre-ordering went better for these guys. My AliExpress order finally came in. Took over a month to come in but man are they exquisite.Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

User avatar
ToyEcstatic
HULK SMASH!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:43 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:51 am

I's there another chance to get the Turtles in Disguise 4-Pack?
User avatar
ToyEcstatic
HULK SMASH!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:43 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:51 am

Is there going to be another chance to get the Turtles in Disguise 4-Pack?
User avatar
kboe1313
Super Poseable
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:34 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:17 am

ToyEcstatic wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:51 am
Is there going to be another chance to get the Turtles in Disguise 4-Pack?
Target, Mercari, or Ebay. The second hand market price has gone down.
weizie
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1072
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:58 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:42 am

TENIME_art wrote:Image

But based on the tray shot, it just looks like the wave 2 set:

Image

Aliexpress first tells me it won't ship to the U.S., and now it won't even let me log into my account to see if it's just saying that because I'm not logged in. (The "slider" - I guess the anti-bot-device? - won't work, and reporting the error won't work, either.)
Yeah the 2 are wave 2 two pack. The one with the coat and hat is sold solo. Its still not legit coming with the coat and hat.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

mechamajin
Runs Around in Tights
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Boston
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:09 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:02 pm

Chrome Dome has hit Japan

keep your eyes on ebay and hopefully they pop up soon

pics courtesy of Spidergreg on Technodrome forums
Image
User avatar
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2499
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:04 pm

Chrome Dome might be the best figure in the line to come out this year. He looks gnarly, and it's awesome to see how much stuff they packed in with him.
User avatar
Freditor
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 739
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:46 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:11 pm

mechamajin wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:02 pm
Chrome Dome has hit Japan

keep your eyes on ebay and hopefully they pop up soon

pics courtesy of Spidergreg on Technodrome forums
Image
Thanks for the heads-up!

I'll share here when I find him on ebay
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2404
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:41 pm

Chrome Dome looks amazing
Child_of_the_90's
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:51 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:37 am

Wow. He's giant even compared with krang.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”