NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:17 am

It's Randy, so take with a grain of salt, but he says right now there are no plans for a regular release of Irma and Burne, and 2022 is already booked, so... maybe 2023 before we get another release of them. Again, he misleads a lot, but does mean I gotta find a second set at Target. :(
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:48 am

If they don't make them anytime soon, that is fine. I can wait. They are not higher priority characters for me.
SpiderHulkThing
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:13 am

I hope they put the second set of frogs on the website. It will really upset me if I have an incomplete frog team. I actually bought two of the first sets in case I have to just use alt heads and pretend they are all there. But then I’d have to make some custom weapons. When I was a teen I bought some loose genghis frogs on ebay to make the team.
dcucfan
CROM!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:51 am

Way way WAY late to the party, but at long last my Bebop and Rocksteady will arrive tomorrow. Am I remembering correctly that this set was prone to breakage? Any suggestions/warnings/dire tidings?
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:16 am

dcucfan wrote:Way way WAY late to the party, but at long last my Bebop and Rocksteady will arrive tomorrow. Am I remembering correctly that this set was prone to breakage? Any suggestions/warnings/dire tidings?
The part for me that broke, was rocksteady's wrist chain where it connects to his arm

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Maximoff
no more subnics

Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:52 am

dcucfan wrote:Way way WAY late to the party, but at long last my Bebop and Rocksteady will arrive tomorrow. Am I remembering correctly that this set was prone to breakage? Any suggestions/warnings/dire tidings?
I had two bebops break. One at the foot the other at leg/hip. Warm water dip or hair dryer to free any part you feel isn’t moving freely. Go gentle checking the joints.
Maximoff
no more subnics

Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:00 am

Really tired of giving them $15 every time but I’ll probably try for mondo and muckman. I like the guarantee even though I don’t usually have a problem finding things in store. I’m still not 100 percent sure the new rep schedule at my target so better safe than sorry. Mondo is my most wanted along with the complete frogs. Really happy with how muckman looks too. Trying to get both in the cart may be iffy but I’m going for all or nothing and I’ll live with it if it doesn’t work out. It sucks that some things are preorders and some things are allotted quantities. I just in general hate everything to do with Neca’s online store.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:37 am

I have a lengthy scheduled meeting at noon so the odds of them still being available afterwards is slim to none.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:47 pm

Got muckman from China but my mondo didn’t got canceled so I’ll try for him
Detrimental_Fig
CROM!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:59 pm

I work today, but I'll see if I can't slip away for the 3 minutes it'll take for these to sell out on me while I fumble with my phone... All part of the fun!
felgekarp
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:27 pm

I’ve just put Muckman and an ultimate Foot Soldier up on my shelf, they both look good, you get a decent amount of stuff with the Foot Soldier.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:19 pm

New Fwooshcast with Randy is up on YouTube. Plenty of Turtle Talk in this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzE1qN7MAhc

Randy basically confirms we're getting an Ultimate April next year.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:14 pm

citysushi wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:04 pm
Is there another Foot Soldier variant on the horizon? Seeing one with a coat and hat on Alie now. They also have 2 packs for like 33 bucks. Thinking about getting them.
"Can not deliver to United States" Well, that's a friggin bummer. :|
Nothing
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:17 pm

Looks like I've got about 80 pages of posts to catch up on around here. But NECA and Target are seriously missing out on tons of sales by not having the original turtles sets on the shelves. My stores have been stocked with Rasputin and Genghis sets for months and nobody wants them. Interest in these tertiary sets leveled off way back at the start of 2021. NECA really needs to get back to basics.
Freditor
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:20 pm

Misfit wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:19 pm
New Fwooshcast with Randy is up on YouTube. Plenty of Turtle Talk in this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzE1qN7MAhc

Randy basically confirms we're getting an Ultimate April next year.
Yeah, just heard that part... really excited about that. Definitely don't mind double dipping on an important character like April, especially since she's probably the weakest link in the line so far (at least in terms of coartoon accuracy).

Apparently there will be a FwooshCast with Trevor as well, di they say when that will be? (might have missed it)

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”