NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
User avatar
Freditor
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 657
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:46 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:55 pm

mattmurdog wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:36 pm
The other frogs are now out in Hong Kong

Image
Thanks for letting us know! Looks like I will be keeping an eye on ebay again, they don't seem to be up for sale just yet.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1051
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:45 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:13 am

HNNNG! I don't see 'em on Alie yet.

For the folks that got their Muckman, how long did it take to get past "Depart from facility to service provider" on the tracking?
User avatar
Freditor
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 657
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:46 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:38 am

citysushi wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:13 am
HNNNG! I don't see 'em on Alie yet.

For the folks that got their Muckman, how long did it take to get past "Depart from facility to service provider" on the tracking?
One day. June 9 was 'depart from facility to service provider', June 10 was 'arrived at export center'
User avatar
Cloak-n-Dagger
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:19 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:59 am

Freditor wrote:
citysushi wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:13 am
HNNNG! I don't see 'em on Alie yet.

For the folks that got their Muckman, how long did it take to get past "Depart from facility to service provider" on the tracking?
One day. June 9 was 'depart from facility to service provider', June 10 was 'arrived at export center'
Great. Mine stuck on depart for service provider since the 11th.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1051
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:45 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:01 am

Cloak-n-Dagger wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:59 am
Freditor wrote:
citysushi wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:13 am
HNNNG! I don't see 'em on Alie yet.

For the folks that got their Muckman, how long did it take to get past "Depart from facility to service provider" on the tracking?
One day. June 9 was 'depart from facility to service provider', June 10 was 'arrived at export center'
Great. Mine stuck on depart for service provider since the 11th.
12th for me.
User avatar
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: An Abandoned Toys R Us
Posts: 2349
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:42 am

Mine departed from the airport a state away I should be getting him soon
User avatar
Maximoff
no more subnics
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Hiney
Posts: 8509
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:32 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:16 am

Looks like someone got their hands on the next frog pack.
User avatar
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2230
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:30 pm

I'm a little surprised we haven't seen the deluxe Foot at US Targets yet, or Mondo, whichever is supposed to come first. I went back through the video game thread and saw that the Baxter Stockman in that wave started showing up in China right at the beginning of February. I think US shops have him around the middle or end of May. I wonder if that 3 month lag is approximately what we can expect between the Chinese release and US one? The shipping and port situation definitely isn't getting any better anytime soon.
User avatar
Freditor
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 657
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:46 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:10 pm

Misfit wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:30 pm
I'm a little surprised we haven't seen the deluxe Foot at US Targets yet, or Mondo, whichever is supposed to come first. I went back through the video game thread and saw that the Baxter Stockman in that wave started showing up in China right at the beginning of February. I think US shops have him around the middle or end of May. I wonder if that 3 month lag is approximately what we can expect between the Chinese release and US one? The shipping and port situation definitely isn't getting any better anytime soon.
I think the deluxe Foot Soldier and Muckman might hit first in the US. They're Vol. 3 and 4 after all. And didn't Randy say that Muckman would drop in June?
I know Mondo was out first in China, closely followed by the Foot and then muckman last. But I don't think that's necessarily how they'll release in the US.

Still no Napoleon or Atilla on ebay/Aliexpress, guess it won't be today since it's already 10pm in China at the moment.
User avatar
Freditor
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 657
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:46 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:36 pm

mattmurdog wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:36 pm
The other frogs are now out in Hong Kong

Image
Still nothing on ebay... do you have a source for that pic? Might as well be taken in the factory.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1051
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:45 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:10 pm

I hope they have the unmutated frogs.
User avatar
Freditor
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 657
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:46 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:18 pm

citysushi wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:10 pm
I hope they have the unmutated frogs.
They have. I see no reason why they would leave them out.

Image
User avatar
VeeBee
Yeah, I was in the s#!%
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Never in my wildest imagination did I ever dream I would have ninjas like these.
Posts: 21287
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:38 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:35 pm

They do.Image
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1051
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:45 pm

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:27 pm

Cool. Shame we don't have unmutated turtles. :(

Looks like my Muckman is one state over now. :)
User avatar
mattmurdog
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 900
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:12 am

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:28 pm

VeeBee wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:35 pm
They do.Image
It's odd that when you look at how that's packed, they gave each frogs the exact same expression. Almost kind of wish we got an open mouth or angry head so all 4 heads were different.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”