NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Sun May 16, 2021 12:28 am

Well...on way home from work I decided to take a peak and see if the D+ wave of Legends were out, and I struck out on those...but they had 2 Ghengis and Rasputin packs. That is a rarity for me. I think this is the 3rd set I have bought in a store. I got the others ones either as presents or online.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 16, 2021 4:01 am

This is a cool development. Apparently the new Slash/Leatherhead two-packs feature a minor upgrade in the form of Slash getting the new hips the disguise turtles have. NECA may make you wait awhile, but apparently if you order through them you stand a chance of getting a superior product considering Rat King should be improved when he ships.

citysushi
CROM!

Sun May 16, 2021 4:21 am

That kinda sucks for folks like me who bought them early. Oh well.

So, I saw a review pop up on Youtube for Mondo Gecko. Apparently, Aliexpress already has Gecko and Alpha Foot Soldier, FYI if you want them potentially early and without the hunt.

After those two, it's just Chrome Dome and Muckman for the confirmed releases, right? When are those loot crates supposed to go out?
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

Sun May 16, 2021 4:43 am

citysushi wrote:That kinda sucks for folks like me who bought them early. Oh well.

So, I saw a review pop up on Youtube for Mondo Gecko. Apparently, Aliexpress already has Gecko and Alpha Foot Soldier, FYI if you want them potentially early and without the hunt.

After those two, it's just Chrome Dome and Muckman for the confirmed releases, right? When are those loot crates supposed to go out?
Late summer through the fall, with the fifth and final bonus figure shipping in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Detrimental_Fig
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun May 16, 2021 5:57 am

Misfit wrote:
This is a cool development. Apparently the new Slash/Leatherhead two-packs feature a minor upgrade in the form of Slash getting the new hips the disguise turtles have. NECA may make you wait awhile, but apparently if you order through them you stand a chance of getting a superior product considering Rat King should be improved when he ships.

Were those hitting retail again? Curious...I'd gladly upgrade.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 16, 2021 11:03 am

citysushi wrote:

The other Punk Frogs will be coming at some point as well
Freditor
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun May 16, 2021 1:16 pm

citysushi wrote:
So, I saw a review pop up on Youtube for Mondo Gecko. Apparently, Aliexpress already has Gecko and Alpha Foot Soldier

Yeah, Mondo has been out in China for a couple of weeks now. I've bought mine 2 weeks ago from ebay, should be arriving somewhere this week. I'll post some pictures once I have him. The same seller had the Alpha Foot Soldier as well but I have no interest in that one.

Misfit wrote:
NECA may make you wait awhile, but apparently if you order through them you stand a chance of getting a superior product considering Rat King should be improved when he ships.

I'm pretty sure that improved Slash/Leatherhead 2-pack will hit stores as well. If Ratking would have been up for pre-order on NECA's store first, he would still have gotten that paint cracking issue. It's just because they are now aware of the issue that they can rectify it. I'm sure that (eventual) restocks of Ratking/Vernon will have the fixed crotch-piece as well.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 16, 2021 1:48 pm

I may score 1 Alpha Foot mostly for the weapons if I see him in the wild. Are him and Mondo hitting here stateside around same time? They should be anytime right?
Freditor
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun May 16, 2021 1:50 pm

e-rock wrote:
I may score 1 Alpha Foot mostly for the weapons if I see him in the wild. Are him and Mondo hitting here stateside around same time? They should be anytime right?
NECA said summer, so June at the earliest.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 16, 2021 1:54 pm

Freditor wrote:
e-rock wrote:
For Mondo, Alpha, or both?

I didn't get the Frogs until only yesterday, so I don't expect to get Mondo on first wave. But good to know roughly when that 1st wave is coming
Freditor
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun May 16, 2021 2:18 pm

e-rock wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 1:54 pm
Freditor wrote:
e-rock wrote:
For Mondo, Alpha, or both?

I didn't get the Frogs until only yesterday, so I don't expect to get Mondo on first wave. But good to know roughly when that 1st wave is coming
For Mondo, not sure about Alpha: https://news.toyark.com/2021/05/11/clos ... eca-427395
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 16, 2021 3:31 pm

NECA has said next to nothing on the Alpha. That one just keeps getting kicked around. At this point it just hits when it hits.
citysushi
CROM!

Sun May 16, 2021 4:06 pm

I ordered both on Alie. They cost more than retail, but better than what eBay prices will be, might get it early, and saves on Target calls/trips.

I really am still debating getting 2 of the Alpha, for the security guard hats and fans, mainly. Guess I'll get this one from Alie, and if I see one locally, grab a second one.
e-rock wrote:
citysushi wrote:

Well yeah, we know other Frogs and Irma are coming, but they don't have like confirmations or whatever, right?
weizie
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 16, 2021 4:10 pm

citysushi wrote:I ordered both on Alie. They cost more than retail, but better than what eBay prices will be, might get it early, and saves on Target calls/trips.

I really am still debating getting 2 of the Alpha, for the security guard hats and fans, mainly. Guess I'll get this one from Alie, and if I see one locally, grab a second one.
e-rock wrote:
citysushi wrote:

Well yeah, we know other Frogs and Irma are coming, but they don't have like confirmations or whatever, right?
The frogs were suppose to be aftet the next 2 pack. Was supposed to be first 2 frogs, another release, 2nd 2 frogs. Irma hasn't been confirmed at all, just that tease of her from the side

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 16, 2021 4:21 pm

weizie wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 4:10 pm
citysushi wrote:I ordered both on Alie. They cost more than retail, but better than what eBay prices will be, might get it early, and saves on Target calls/trips.

e-rock wrote:

The frogs were suppose to be aftet the next 2 pack. Was supposed to be first 2 frogs, another release, 2nd 2 frogs. Irma hasn't been confirmed at all, just that tease of her from the side

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
Exactly. The other frogs last week heard were due out after the next 2 pack. Whatever that may be

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”