NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
citysushi
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Thu May 13, 2021 11:20 pm

You can fit more if you put some dudes inside the building.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Thu May 13, 2021 11:30 pm

Maximoff wrote:
citysushi wrote:How much space is needed for these, btw?
25.25” wide

12.75” deep

30.25” tall to the top of the antenna

If you want to take the antenna off

28” tall top of backdrop

19” tall without backdrop (top of roof)
I really need to find a 7ft tall bookcase thats at least 13in deep...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Fri May 14, 2021 12:35 am

For those of you who got both the accessory pack and the dio, did you get 2 tracking numbers?

I only got one, and its in Chicago, but just got notified another item is shipping from Wisconsin (different origin city though) and I have no clue what it is...

VeeBee
Yeah, I was in the s#!%
Location: Never in my wildest imagination did I ever dream I would have ninjas like these.

Fri May 14, 2021 12:43 am

spideyboy1111 wrote:For those of you who got both the accessory pack and the dio, did you get 2 tracking numbers?

I only got one, and its in Chicago, but just got notified another item is shipping from Wisconsin (different origin city though) and I have no clue what it is...

I am pretty sure they are shipping separately as I got a second alert show up in my home delivery app this afternoon. The first one was only three pounds which makes sense for two accessory packs. The one from today is 15 pounds so that tracks, too, for the dio.
citysushi
CROM!

Fri May 14, 2021 12:45 am

I got one tracking # for both items.
Cloak-n-Dagger
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 14, 2021 1:34 am

spideyboy1111 wrote:For those of you who got both the accessory pack and the dio, did you get 2 tracking numbers?

Both myself and my friend who only got the diorama got them shipped from Wisconsin.
VeeBee
Yeah, I was in the s#!%
Location: Never in my wildest imagination did I ever dream I would have ninjas like these.

Fri May 14, 2021 2:15 am

citysushi wrote:I got one tracking # for both items.
Per my NECA account, I had one. FedEx shows two.
mattmurdog
CROM!

Fri May 14, 2021 2:57 am

Did anyone get shipping notices for their Slash/Leatherhead? Particularly those who ordered it with another set and not stand alone. Or is just the dio and accessory pack being shipped now?
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 14, 2021 2:58 am

I received a shipping email today for both the diorama & the accessory set. The invoice shows both items and I only received 1 tracking number.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Fri May 14, 2021 3:40 am

Nebraska wrote:

I received a shipping email today for both the diorama & the accessory set. The invoice shows both items and I only received 1 tracking number.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yeah, thats what I got as well, but im thinking they split it anyway. Looks like one comes tomorrow and one sat. Odd they were shipping out if 2 different Wisconsin locations though

Jcmmavsfan
Runs Around in Tights

Fri May 14, 2021 1:16 pm

mattmurdog wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 2:57 am
Did anyone get shipping notices for their Slash/Leatherhead? Particularly those who ordered it with another set and not stand alone. Or is just the dio and accessory pack being shipped now?
I got a separate shipping notification for this set. My dio and accessory set shipped together.
citysushi
CROM!

Fri May 14, 2021 5:29 pm

There’s frogs and zz packs at dothan, al target in the back.
Jcmmavsfan
Runs Around in Tights

Fri May 14, 2021 7:29 pm

Received my movie accessory pack today but the cartoon dio didn’t arrive. Both items are on the same FedEx tracking number and the website shows my complete order has been delivered. Should I be worried? Should I give it until the end of the day to see if the delivery guy comes back around?
Freditor
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri May 14, 2021 7:54 pm

Had my Punk frogs since Wednesday, damn these figures are awesome... Can't wait for Atilla and Napoleon!

Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 14, 2021 8:53 pm

Jcmmavsfan wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 7:29 pm
Received my movie accessory pack today but the cartoon dio didn’t arrive. Both items are on the same FedEx tracking number and the website shows my complete order has been delivered. Should I be worried? Should I give it until the end of the day to see if the delivery guy comes back around?
They weren't shipped together. NECA's email only includes one tracking number for some reason. If you sign up for FedEx delivery manager you will likely see the other shipment.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”