Super7: TMNT Ultimates

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
Robogeek28
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Super7: TMNT Ultimates

Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:57 pm

Managed to resist that Entertainment Earth sale yesterday, but once I saw I could still purchase what I had in my cart yesterday at the sale price, I finally caved and ordered.

Now I await a Ray Fillet, Leatherhead, Slash, and Scratch.
Freditor
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:05 pm

Got my Sewer Surfin' Mikey today, awesome figure! The sunglasses are, as expected, a pain in the ass though. I can get them to stay on but it's very finicky. Has anyone considered glueing them down? I am since I will always display him with the sunglasses on the alt head anyway.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:57 pm

Blue tac
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:19 pm

Looks like the glow-in-the-dark Foot Soldier is now shipping from Super7.

Freditor
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:49 pm

Pulled the trigger on Ace Duck and got him today. I personally love him. This will be a very unpopular opinion, but I think I actually prefer the lighter shade of brown for the jacket. There's definitely a lot less contrast because of this, so I get why people are unhappy with it (that and because the vintage figure had a much darker brown).
The alt head is, as expected, glorious. I never would have bought him if he didn't come with that head. The vintage head will go in my accessory drawer never to be seen again.

I did drill an extra hole in the belt so that I can also put it around his waist, looks much better that way imo. Especially when putting the belt clasp in the front
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:30 pm

So…. Super7 has TMNT and Star Trek…. Think we could see that crossover variant soon?
zodach
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:15 am

Some of the remaining wave 5 and 6 figures are heavily discounted at Dorkside now also. I know some have had concerns with them recently, but they shipped my sale priced Scratch and Slash a couple weeks ago and I just got a shipping notice for discounted 2001 Ultimates I ordered this weekend.

https://dorksidetoys.com/search?type=pr ... +ultimates
deathbunny32
Mattel Maniac!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:18 am

I'd double check that shipping notice, mine has been stuck at the "Electronic Shipping Info Received" stage for 3 days now (I got the monkey man).
samhain2731
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:05 am

zodach wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:15 am
Some of the remaining wave 5 and 6 figures are heavily discounted at Dorkside now also. I know some have had concerns with them recently, but they shipped my sale priced Scratch and Slash a couple weeks ago and I just got a shipping notice for discounted 2001 Ultimates I ordered this weekend.

https://dorksidetoys.com/search?type=pr ... +ultimates
Easy to imagine this not going well but I went ahead and ordered a leatherhead :lol:
mr_mxyzptlk
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:31 am

It sucks that Dorkside is in the spot they're in, they've been good to me over many years. The link showed Ace Duck at $24 and even with paid shipping, not a bad deal. But he was sold out.
I did get shipping notice for me GITD Foot Soldier, should be here Monday.
and speaking of Foot, trying to check other sites for Ace Duck sales, I noticed amazon has Foot for $31. I have 3 plus the GITD coming, so I'm good. But not a bad price if you want one or two extra.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:30 pm

BBTS FINALLY shipped my PoL, so I'll hopefully get to enjoy these last two waves soon!
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:26 pm

I took the risk on Dorkside and ordered leatherhead and krang on sale really hoping for the best for Dorkside it was my go to for hasbro stuff so really sucks too see what they are going through
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:43 pm

Dorkside seems to be pretty safe as long as you're ordering in-stock items. And if you paid by credit card, the absolute worst thing that will happen is you have to spend time on the phone with your card issuer to get them to return funds if Dorkside fails to deliver.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:14 pm

F***ing FedEx f***ing strikes again.

Was supposed to be delivered two hours ago.

Unpacking other figures two feet from my unlocked front door & buzzer while waiting.

Decided to check the tracking.

"Delivery attempt failed. Customer not home."

I know they're "just toys," but this will be the only full day off I will have for the rest of the month, and I usually don't have enough time after work during the week to open more than one or two figures, and this is a full box, not just TMNT Ultimates, so I am seething right now. "Just toys" is all I f***ing have any more.

If I had ever pulled that kind of sh** at any job I have ever had, I would've been forced to go back & do it right, and then f***ing fired.
Handsome
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:22 pm

Yeah I hate FedEx and UPS. The post office actually does the best job in my area of getting my packages to me quickly. I hate that both BBTS and Hasbro Pulse use FedEx and don't give you any other options. If a site shipped USPS, even if it cost a little more, I'd start shopping there. My last POL from BBTS was supposed to arrive on a Friday, FedEx delivered it not the following Monday, but the Monday after that, so like 10 days late.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”