NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:14 pm

mattmurdog wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:51 am
Detrimental_Fig wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:46 am
mattmurdog wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:59 am
I finally received my TiD set from NECA and the Channel 6 exclusive. Pretty happy to report that my TiD are matted and not shiny like the original which is a huge plus! So excited to finally have Turtles in a collection called TMNT. NECA dropped the ball pretty hard making these impossible to find. This only sort of makes up for it.
You wouldn't have any photos of them would you? I'm curious. I wouldn't mind buying another set if they hit again, could keep the originals in disguise form.
Not sure how it shows up on camera, but the head is the easiest to spot. The body might be a little shiny but it doesn't really look that shiny in hand.

The body looks pretty much the same as the set I have, but that head definitely has a superior finish.
ToyEcstatic
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:44 pm

Nice Kitchen and setup.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:09 am

Nebraska wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:06 am
spideyboy1111 wrote:Im still waiting for a shipping notice for Antrax/Scumbag and April

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I'm waiting on both as well.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Same, along with Ace Duck, I ordered them together, and my Turtles in Disguise.
mattmurdog
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:34 pm

Roufuss wrote:
Nebraska wrote:
spideyboy1111 wrote:Im still waiting for a shipping notice for Antrax/Scumbag and April

I got my shipping label for Scumbug and was suppose to get it yesterday but it never even shipped. I imagine that set is what's holding up your entire order
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:40 pm

mattmurdog wrote:
Roufuss wrote:
Nebraska wrote:

I got my shipping label for Scumbug and was suppose to get it yesterday but it never even shipped. I imagine that set is what's holding up your entire order
I havent had any information about either April or the bug 2 pack. Let alone a label

Freditor
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:47 pm

I'm sure most of you already read this e-mail but still:
Hello,

Thank you for your order of one of our TMNT sets.

We are currently working on shipping out the orders that only contain Antrax and Scumbug (54227). All other orders that contain Antrax and Scumbug with a mix of other item will be shipping shortly.

Please note that each order will ship when all the items in the order are available. Orders cannot be split or combined and any products will be held to be shipped when your final item in that order arrives.

The following items should be shipping at the times below. Please be aware these dates may change due to delays in shipments arriving:

Antrax & Scumbug (54227) - Q1 2022
Turtles in Disguise 4 Pack (54163) - Q1 2022
Mouser Multipack (54262) - Q3 2022
Foot Soldier Deluxe Figure (54155) - Q3 2022

Thank you for your patience,

N.E.C.A.
So yeah, I'm probably looking at about 1,5 to 2 months before I get Antrax and Scumbug (my Pizza Monster's been going through the weirdest shipping updates for almost a month now, I have actually no idea where it is atm). Not really happy about that. These were my most anticipated figures of 2021. If these were army builder type figures I would have bought an extra set months ago on Aliexpress. But they're not. So I guess I'll have to wait.
Zombie F-Body
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: "Never before have lives less lived been more chronicled"-Dennis Miller about social media

Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:53 pm

YUGE NECA drop at my Target last night. Saw the TMNT X Universal Raph and decided to check to see if the Channel Six set showed up and I missed it so off to eBay I go. Yep, that local stores Ambassador listing the sets! I'm hoping NECA does like this did with the disguise set and offer an online option (I know the SDCC version was already offered online but that lasted seconds) for the regular retail version.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:32 am

Channel 6 was up for hours, not seconds. It's not coming back.
PantherCult
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:42 pm

So, apparently, though I have no recollection of having done so, at some point I did pre-order the Antrax/Scumbug 2-pack from NECA, as it arrived this morning. I'm honestly a little surprised at how big Antrax is... I guess I was expecting an insect - even a mutated one - to be smaller than a dinosaur or rhino.

I do love the motif as he looks like he stole his cowl, loincloth and axe from Skeletor. Like I do with most of the figures I pick up from this line I'll be giving him a repaint to undo the cel animation paint effects and exaggerated black lines/

While I can appreciate the sculpt and detail on the Scumbug figure he is not something I care about at all and will be looking to unload him. Maybe I can pair him up with the Dirtbag figure I don't want and create a unique 2-pack someone will be interested in.

Still, happy this showed up so I don't have to try to hunt for it in stores or whatever. Thanks past me for the unremembered pre-order.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:11 pm

PantherCult wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:42 pm
So, apparently, though I have no recollection of having done so, at some point I did pre-order the Antrax/Scumbug 2-pack from NECA, as it arrived this morning. I'm honestly a little surprised at how big Antrax is... I guess I was expecting an insect - even a mutated one - to be smaller than a dinosaur or rhino.

I do love the motif as he looks like he stole his cowl, loincloth and axe from Skeletor. Like I do with most of the figures I pick up from this line I'll be giving him a repaint to undo the cel animation paint effects and exaggerated black lines/

While I can appreciate the sculpt and detail on the Scumbug figure he is not something I care about at all and will be looking to unload him. Maybe I can pair him up with the Dirtbag figure I don't want and create a unique 2-pack someone will be interested in.

Still, happy this showed up so I don't have to try to hunt for it in stores or whatever. Thanks past me for the unremembered pre-order.
I JUST SENT YOU A PRIVATE MESSAGE!
SYNNER
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:29 pm

I know that I said I would do this before, but I got sidetracked.

This is the billboard that I was talking about a few pages back.

I cut out the background from a Lilo and Stitch figure packaging to be a placeholder for now.

It's a good size for the display, but the best part is the dramatic lighting really helps make the display look cool.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:21 pm

The Turtles in Disguise sets with matte heads are hitting Targets! I found 2 sets along with 3 FrankenRaphs, & 4 Ultimate Foot Soldiers last night.

Freditor
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:23 pm

Tomorrow will mark the 1 month anniversary of my Pizza Monster being shipped...

Not gonna lie, I've been tempted to just get a second Antrax/Scumbug set from Aliexpress. This is the longest I ever had to wait for an order to get here, it usually takes 10 to 15 days.
Detrimental_Fig
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:03 pm

Nebraska wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:21 pm
The Turtles in Disguise sets with matte heads are hitting Targets! I found 2 sets along with 3 FrankenRaphs, & 4 Ultimate Foot Soldiers last night.

That's good to hear, methinks I'll pick up another set if I see them. But it's especially good to hear on the Foot, those definitely need to keep getting out there for people.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:03 pm

Fedex is late with my Antrax/Scumbug, maybe tomorrow. :(

Target didn't have any of the new releases this week.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”