NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
ToyEcstatic
Super Poseable
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:47 pm

Any news about when the Pizza Monsters are going to arrive?
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:57 pm

My Channel 6 set arrived today. Between putting up Christmas ligjts and trying to build a Lego Home Alone house for my kids I haven’t had a ton of time to mess with it. I basically just opened it to check the QC. This is definitely the worst NECA set I’ve received in awhile as far as stuck joints are concerned. April and Burne were especially frozen at the knee. Some bad painted hinges too where the underlying plastic is the wrong color. The cameras and lights seem pretty cool though.
Boke18
Avengers Assemble

Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:02 pm

I'm just looking from the outside at all of yall getting your sets. Haven't even gotten a shipping notification yet.
Detrimental_Fig
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:22 am

Got my Channel 6 in today as well, just finished getting everything opened and moving. I also had to do some heating to get Berne's knees to pop, and April and Vernon's elbows, but otherwise I'm really happy with this set! Everyone looks really good, love that new headsculpt on Vernon. I like April more than I thought I would, for just being a part swap essentially. There's just SO much stuff in the box. The camera and light equipment are something else! They're just big bulky awesomely sculpted equipment. But they instantly add a lot just being around these figures.
Maximoff
no more subnics

Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:27 am

I would like to do more with this set than just take out 2 figures but it’s going to take some figuring out to do with my current setup.
Guardianmonkey
Avengers Assemble

Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:02 pm

What were the dimensions of NECA's city diorama for the Turtles? I'm building a Christmas toy display and that could figure in nicely, as long as it will fit in the shelf!
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:58 pm

Oh, scared Vernon is replacing regular. Full body, too, since I got an extra Vernon for the rat parts, so now they can be set apart even further.

My set was scheduled for Friday, which would've been a bummer had I visited my parents for Thanksgiving, but my cold still wasn't gone by Thursday, so planning on going yesterday, I was still safe.

Even when it didn't get delivered, and was rescheduled for Saturday. Which was good, because I usually do my laundry when I'm there (their laundry room is on their floor inside their inside building - my laundry room is in the outdoor building next door on the bottom floor - I still pay for everything 100%, but I can do it without shoes, let alone full coat/hat/gloves & going up & down 3 flights repeatedly), so I could wash the shirt with everything else!

Then it didn't get delivered on Saturday. "Resident not home." I told my mom that, and SHE got angry at FedEx. "I was home, Chris, I promise I was home." I know, mom.

It's supposedly out for delivery today, but because I have two jobs & they live an hour away, I won't see them until next weekend, if it even gets delivered at any point this week.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:05 pm

Got my set Saturday, finally put it up yesterdayImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Detrimental_Fig
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:54 pm

Oh that's pretty [email protected]#$ cool with the lighting! I like that.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:59 pm

That looks pretty cool having the news crew inside the diorama. I opted to throw together a quick shelf base and mounted my set above the diorama. The actual shelf is an old TMNT support from my son's old storage bin thing. It fell apart years ago, but I kept the two sides since they have some fun artwork. The other of which has been holding my Musical Mutagen Tour on the wall for over a year now.

NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:01 am

I had no idea that the diorama was hollow inside, let alone has an interior...?
Maximoff
no more subnics

Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:42 am

Pretty cool I may do the same. Did you cut the newsroom backdrop to fit or did it just work? Also insight into the lights you put in would be great
ToyEcstatic
Super Poseable

Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:06 am

It looks like he made it fit. I love the display of it also.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:35 am

Thanks everyone!
Maximoff wrote:Pretty cool I may do the same. Did you cut the newsroom backdrop to fit or did it just work? Also insight into the lights you put in would be great
Yeah, I had to cut the roof top portion off, nothing else was cut though, just let the floor dangle below it into the 2nd floor

Had to fold the left and right panels in a different spot too, but all worked well

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:46 am

I still have not opened my set.

Started hunting Target for a second one. Need second Irma so bad.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”