NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
Freditor
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:06 pm

Same. And I think it will be a while before we see him.

Oh, and about the Speedpack issues with Muckman (packages getting returned to sender): I checked with the seller and apparently it was because of the canister of ooze that was included:

Dear customer
Attila 2-pack can be used Speedpak shipping service. the muckman is since there is a paste-like object on the accessory. SPEEDPAK service refuses to send .Cause the package to be returned sender.thank you

So we shouldn't have the same issue with Napoleon/Attila
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:52 pm

That's good to know.

I think Muckman will be here Monday, hopefully this set won't take too long.
Cloak-n-Dagger
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:08 pm

I bought a set too. Another one down. Thanks for posting!
mechamajin
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:17 pm

got my Muckman from China on Saturday and hes great except for very loose hips. The foot sewer cover and his heft help stabilize him tho enough to stand.

Ordered the next frogs today too, cant wait for those. It beats not finding anything in stores and paying double from stateside scalpers.

BTW if anyone is parting out pieces from the Ultimate Foot Soldier please PM me, I just want the Alpha One head and the hat
Freditor
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:38 pm

Cloak-n-Dagger wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:08 pm
I bought a set too. Another one down. Thanks for posting!
No problem. I always keep an eye out when new figures pop up in China. Getting them this way is so much easier for me as a European collector. And pretty much the same price as waiting for a domestic release.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:35 pm

Where is everyone buying these from China? Just like ebay sellers and such?
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:38 pm

Ebay and Aliexpress.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:38 am

I saw someone (I think it was 365 TMNT) on Twitter took apart their Muckman at the hips and found the ball-joints had not only been painted, but greased as well. Maybe NECA is trying to combat all of the blowback on their figures being too tight out of the box and have overcompensated? At any rate, they’re ball and socket joints so they should be fairly easy to pop off and de-grease if you find your Muckman a little too unstable.
mechamajin
Runs Around in Tights

Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:19 pm

I just realized, now that I bought the 2nd frogs off ebay I'm totally caught up because of the preorders from NECA direct. The only thing shown that I havent secured yet is Chromedome.

Its probably time to show the rumored Groundchuck and Dirtbag next along with toon Tokka Rahzar.

I have the first release turtles but if anyone has the disguise turtles let me know, Im still looking. I don't even want the disguises or weapons I'd take the turtles alone and you can sell off the rest
VeeBee
Yeah, I was in the s#!%
Location: Never in my wildest imagination did I ever dream I would have ninjas like these.

Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:11 pm

Tokka and Rahzar weren't on that leaked Target system list, but Wingnut and Screwloose were (with Dirtbag and Groundchuck, and Chrome Dome, of course), so I am with you, since Napoleon and Attila have not been FORMALLY announced yet, it seems like we should be getting close to another round of reveals.
Freditor
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:21 pm

I don't know about that... I mean, we currently have 6 announced but unreleased figures. 12 if we're counting the stuff that's out in China but not yet in the US and Irma. It seems a bit early to start announcing new stuff with so much that's still unreleased. We'll probably get some news at SDCC though.

I hope I'm wrong of course. Just watch me get proven wrong when they announce all kinds of stuff tomorrow :lol:
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:29 pm

Got muckman today from eBay. Awesome figure love the details but have to agree on the loose legs
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:35 pm

I didn't get Muckman yet. *sigh*
Freditor
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:36 pm

Short video of Napoleon and Attila (and all the frogs together): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPf_R5Ug7zs

Napoleon's bullwhip has a bendy wire, as I expected. He did get the weapons mixed up though...
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:01 pm

I'm gonna make my own little headcanon 87 cartoon Mutanimals with the frogs, Gecko, and Muckman. Throw in Mona Lisa and Ray if they ever make them.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”