NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
citysushi
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Tue May 04, 2021 10:07 pm

Technically, that shma is a higher price item, but it also is a crappy figure.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 04, 2021 10:23 pm

Maximoff wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:50 pm
Misfit wrote:New images of Muckman straight from NECA today:
Spoiler! :
Makes me wish they sculpted some goop drip hands to look exactly like those pictures.
Yeah, some translucent plastic goop to either place in/on his hands or plug into the wrist sockets would have actually been preferable to me over the real slime, which is a novelty that I realistically won't do anything with. The lack of such is made more evident by the fact that his gun is actually a weapon Krang and General Traag used in an episode, the rockilyzer (sp?), and I'll probably display it with Traag. Aside from that though, I think Muckman is turning out awesome and is making me feel better about skipping the Super7 version.

I got the disguise four pack today from a Twitter mutual that was able to ship it to me. Awesome dude and awesome set. Only turtle I had trouble with as far as stuck joints goes was Raph, who had a stuck left shoulder and a stuck right elbow. I had to eat, cool, and reheat to get them working and even doing that still resulted in the right elbow popping out (thankfully, without damage). Aside from that though, the only QC issues is just the occasional paint slop here and there. I've been messing around with this set for several hours now (my work productivity was not the best today) and I could probably go several more, though my thumbs are pretty sore from swapping heads and hands over and over. I find these to be a far better representation of the toon than the original turtles we got in 2017. I have a few nitpicks here and there with the figures, but overall I'm very pleased. Now I just need to figure out how I want to display them. It's almost cruel having all of these display options, but only four figures to utilize them with.
ToyEcstatic
I wish I had super powers

Tue May 04, 2021 10:31 pm

Congratulations getting the 4-Pack. You should consider yourself lucky for getting them.
Boke18
Runs Around in Tights

Tue May 04, 2021 11:31 pm

I've just reserved myself to hoping that the disguise pack and the frogs go up on Target's website. If I miss out on those then I'm just hoping theirs a preorder with these on neca's store later this year.
Detrimental_Fig
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed May 05, 2021 12:04 am

I wonder if the Storm Collectible's Reptile slime would work onto Muckman's fingers...
citysushi
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed May 05, 2021 12:37 am

Having multiple sets of turtles already makes the display options a little easier, lol.
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

NECA: TMNT Cartoon Series

Wed May 05, 2021 12:58 am

citysushi wrote:Technically, that shma is a higher price item, but it also is a crappy figure.
It wasn’t much more at retail. $169 I believe. So +\- $30 or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mattmurdog
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed May 05, 2021 7:19 am

Not really feeling Muckman for some reason. I think it has something to do with his face. I may pass on him even though I really liked the vintage figure. Really excited for Dirtbag and Groundchuck for whatever reason...

Also count me in as another still hunting for the disguise 4-pack and frogs
Zombie F-Body
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: "Never before have lives less lived been more chronicled"-Dennis Miller about social media

Wed May 05, 2021 11:24 am

So has 2021 sucked for finding these?! I spent the last 2-1/2 weeks haunting 3-nearby Targets and took today off and dammit the Frogs showed up. Same thing happened with Rat King. So $85 and shipping from a local asshat if I'm interested. I'm hoping NECA can do something for us dedicated collectors or continue to. I notice with most of my local scalpers they pretty much sell anything they can get their hands on so it's not always dedicated collectors anymore. Seems the reselling game has expanded a lot since last year.
citysushi
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed May 05, 2021 12:51 pm

mattmurdog wrote:
Not really feeling Muckman for some reason. I think it has something to do with his face. I may pass on him even though I really liked the vintage figure. Really excited for Dirtbag and Groundchuck for whatever reason...

Have Dirtbag and Groundchuck been announced? Must have missed that one.
ToyEcstatic
I wish I had super powers

Wed May 05, 2021 4:03 pm

Have some of you guys found the Turtles in Disguise yet?
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 05, 2021 4:54 pm

ToyEcstatic wrote:Have some of you guys found the Turtles in Disguise yet?
Weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

useasneeded4pain
Customized

Wed May 05, 2021 4:55 pm

Zombie F-Body wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 11:24 am
So has 2021 sucked for finding these?!
I was on a roll last year, found April, Casey, Slash/Leatherhead, and the Musical Mutagen Tour all in-store. But starting with the Rat King set, I haven't found anything new in-store.
Freditor
Avengers Assemble

Wed May 05, 2021 5:15 pm

citysushi wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 12:51 pm
mattmurdog wrote:

Have Dirtbag and Groundchuck been announced? Must have missed that one.
Not officially. Someone on twitter or instagram posted a picture a couple of months ago of a Groundchuck/Dirtbag 2-pack and Wingnut/Screwloose 2-pack already being in Target's computer.
There's a small chance that this was fake but I see no reason why I couldn't be true. The same thing happened with the Turtles in disguise 4-pack, was spotted months befor the release in Target's computer. And even if it is fake, I'm sure we'll be seeing them in this line. Wignut and Screwloose was more or less confirmed by Randy on twitter.
citysushi
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed May 05, 2021 5:39 pm

Man, this is going to be such an epic collection by the time it is done. Wonder just how much longer it can last.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”