Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

The place to talk about ThunderCats toys from all the companies!
christianpyro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:12 am

citysushi wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:30 am
I was just looking through my BBTS preorders, and it has wave 3 coming before wave 2? Is that a mistake?
It is not. In fact Brian (Super7) has said that both waves 3 and 4 may come out before wave 2. Wave 2 is being produced at the Mattel Factory, and they are being slow about it, and have pushed back the manufacturing of these in favor of larger Mattel lines. The other waves are on schedule and being produced at another factory.
elvis8batman
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:22 pm

I hope in the next interview with Super7 they ask why they decided to release snowman as part of a wave and not as a deluxe release with snow meow. Also, if they are planning to release snow meow at a later point, has snowman been designed to sit in the saddle properly? And would snow meow be a retooling of the Motuc Battle Cat/ Panthor buck or do they not have access to that and would have to make their own.
Comedian
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:34 pm

Nothing on how the thunder tank is doing ? I still haven’t ordered it yet....but I will.
jquest97
Here comes a new challenger!

Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:47 pm

Was excited to Just receive my Thundercats Booster Pack today. Unfortunately the excitement was short lived, as soon as I opened the pack the alternate Panthro head with the glowing eyes was missing from the pack. :( I email Super 7 customer service to see what could be done, but I won't hear back till next week due to them being closed on weekends.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:22 pm

Comedian wrote:Nothing on how the thunder tank is doing ? I still haven’t ordered it yet....but I will.
I ordered one a week or two ago so I did my part.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Detrimental_Fig
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:33 am

jquest97 wrote:
Was excited to Just receive my Thundercats Booster Pack today. Unfortunately the excitement was short lived, as soon as I opened the pack the alternate Panthro head with the glowing eyes was missing from the pack. :( I email Super 7 customer service to see what could be done, but I won't hear back till next week due to them being closed on weekends.
Did you get it from BBTS or from Super7 directly?
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:29 am

Detrimental_Fig wrote:
jquest97 wrote:
Didn't you post the email BBTS sent to you saying that S7 was going to be shipping them, and UNLESS you didn't want them having your info, or needed to change any shipping info, you didn't have to do anything?
Detrimental_Fig
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:04 pm

SalemCrow wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:29 am
Detrimental_Fig wrote:
jquest97 wrote:
Didn't you post the email BBTS sent to you saying that S7 was going to be shipping them, and UNLESS you didn't want them having your info, or needed to change any shipping info, you didn't have to do anything?
Yes, and I still don't trust that method to work out so well, which is why I'm trying to feel out if anything's happening with it yet.
Optimuslivs4evr

Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:01 pm

I ordered my wave 1 from bbts and just received my booster from super 7 directly yesterday.
jquest97

Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:20 pm

Detrimental_Fig wrote:
jquest97 wrote:
I bought wave 1 from BBTS but the Booster Pack was shipped from Super 7.
citysushi
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:14 pm

I got my parts in the mail. How to put them on?
citysushi
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:47 am

Oh my god changing those shorts is a pain in the butt.
jimbles
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:22 am

citysushi wrote:
https://super7.com/blogs/news/thunderca ... oster-pack

The weird thing about the how-to video in that link is that they just didn't remove the legs at the hip swivel. Like... why not? It cuts the time by more than half. Just heat it up and pop them off.
citysushi
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:26 am

jimbles wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:22 am
citysushi wrote:
https://super7.com/blogs/news/thunderca ... oster-pack

The weird thing about the how-to video in that link is that they just didn't remove the legs at the hip swivel. Like... why not? It cuts the time by more than half. Just heat it up and pop them off.
I could only get one leg off, and it definitely helped, but it was still a pain in the butt.
elvis8batman
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:23 pm

So, in anticipation of the next waves coming I’ve started re-watching the Thundercats box set, and it got me thinking about wether I’m going to be all in on what Super7 release or if I’m going to just go with nostalgia and only buy the characters I had from the LJN toy line. My biggest contemplation is whether or not to get the Lunatacks if they get made. I never saw those episodes as a kid as they didn’t air in the U.K. And watching now, they seem to be the weakest in design and characterisation, and at £50 a figure I don’t know if I want to spend that much on characters I don’t really care for, where with other lines I’ve collected I’ve gone all in even if I don’t know the character. Is anyone else going to cherry pick or are you going to buy everything they release?

Return to “Cats Lair: The Unofficial ThunderCats Forum”