Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

The place to talk about ThunderCats toys from all the companies!
User avatar
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: FL
Posts: 3214
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:38 am

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:12 am

TENIME_art wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:14 pm
The Kittens & Snarf are part of the tank bundle, and the only way to get them is with that. :cry:
Dont cry :cry: eBay sells everything separate :mrgreen:
User avatar
Gambitfan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Pewsey, Wiltshire, England
Posts: 1433
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:48 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:14 am

I'm lost, what tank bundle? All I've seen is listings for just the tank. Have I missed something? Lol.
User avatar
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Chicago 'Burbs
Posts: 6155
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:36 am

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:02 pm

:lol: I'M SORRY!! I was making a joke. There is no "tank bundle."
User avatar
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 18552
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:13 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:00 am

Gambitfan wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:14 am
I'm lost, what tank bundle? All I've seen is listings for just the tank. Have I missed something? Lol.
They were part of the "early cat" special, but it didn't make it, so everyone lost out on them.

Sorry, I thought you knew. :mrgreen:
canprime
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1161
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:43 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:23 am

SalemCrow wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:00 am
Gambitfan wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:14 am
I'm lost, what tank bundle? All I've seen is listings for just the tank. Have I missed something? Lol.
They were part of the "early cat" special, but it didn't make it, so everyone lost out on them.

Sorry, I thought you knew. :mrgreen:
Yeah but at least they threw us a bone and gave us a Snarf head to fit onto Panthro's body for his alternate "Snarf" form. :D
User avatar
elvis8batman
CROM!
Posts: 829
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:14 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:27 pm

Has anyone who ordered wave 5 from Comics and Collectables in the U.K. got an update on when they will be shipping? I emailed them last month and they said they were still waiting on them but I haven’t heard anything from them since. I sent a follow up email yesterday but haven’t had a reply yet and on the site it shows my order as awaiting processing. Is there a hold up with Super7 getting these out to online retailers?
User avatar
scribb
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3169
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:59 pm

elvis8batman wrote:Has anyone who ordered wave 5 from Comics and Collectables in the U.K. got an update on when they will be shipping? I emailed them last month and they said they were still waiting on them but I haven’t heard anything from them since. I sent a follow up email yesterday but haven’t had a reply yet and on the site it shows my order as awaiting processing. Is there a hold up with Super7 getting these out to online retailers?
Nope.

C&c are genuinely reliable at completing these orders so I'm not worried. But I have read they are a bit hit and miss at replying to emails.
User avatar
elvis8batman
CROM!
Posts: 829
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:14 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:11 pm

scribb wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:59 pm
elvis8batman wrote:Has anyone who ordered wave 5 from Comics and Collectables in the U.K. got an update on when they will be shipping? I emailed them last month and they said they were still waiting on them but I haven’t heard anything from them since. I sent a follow up email yesterday but haven’t had a reply yet and on the site it shows my order as awaiting processing. Is there a hold up with Super7 getting these out to online retailers?
Nope.

C&c are genuinely reliable at completing these orders so I'm not worried. But I have read they are a bit hit and miss at replying to emails.
Thanks, I actually got a reply from them this afternoon and it turns out Super7 have only just got their orders ready to ship to them. So probably a few weeks till they land in the U.K. and can be forwarded on to us all.
User avatar
Boggsy1982
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Wooster, OH
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:36 pm

Snarf being shown off at NYCC today and he's only shown with a few accessories. I doubt he'll be lower price though. Just happy to see he's coming finally!
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Garden State
Posts: 42682
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:25 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:51 pm

TNI has pics of Snarf, Willa, and Rataro up. Snarf has a lot more articulation than the Amaro one, with lots more sculpted fur. Almost doesn't look "animated" enough to fit with the other figures' aesthetic. But yes, nice to see an official version finally.

I might cave on Willa!
dogtownbrigade
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:24 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:49 pm

Boggsy1982 wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:36 pm
Snarf being shown off at NYCC today and he's only shown with a few accessories. I doubt he'll be lower price though. Just happy to see he's coming finally!
Yeah, if he's not a pack-in, or priced at a reduced price or comes witha bunch of accessories for other figures, i will happily pass on him.
User avatar
El Honez
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1577
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:28 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:46 pm

Is this wave still pending a fourth figure, or will it only be three? I'm still waiting for them to start on the Lunataks.
SuperWeirdo
HULK SMASH!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:11 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:10 pm

Glad we are finally getting Snarf, but when is S7 going to learn that there’s absolutely nothing “ultimate” about only coming with 2 sets of hands.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 8533
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:03 am

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:05 pm

Just Kit and Kat for me to be finally be done after Snarf.
User avatar
Deckard
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Cafebar Read
Posts: 1859
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 5:01 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:43 pm

dogtownbrigade wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:49 pm
Boggsy1982 wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:36 pm
Snarf being shown off at NYCC today and he's only shown with a few accessories. I doubt he'll be lower price though. Just happy to see he's coming finally!
Yeah, if he's not a pack-in, or priced at a reduced price or comes witha bunch of accessories for other figures, i will happily pass on him.
I'm with you. No way I'm paying full price for that Snarf. I will be perfectly fine without one on my shelf
Most people seem to be fine with the idea though.

Return to “Cats Lair: The Unofficial ThunderCats Forum”