Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

The place to talk about ThunderCats toys from all the companies!
SpiderHulkThing
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 695
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:10 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:19 am

I watched the first episode and these mutants do show up there with these weapons for the most part. The lizard looks change scene to scene. There are some different variations of Jackalmen as well with different weapons. The Monkian monkeys all look the same to me other than different weapons.

Anyhow I’m a sucker for this kind of stuff but I do wish we got more weapons or more hands or something more since it’s $10 more than Slithe and they come with less. I’d like to have more options to set them apart if I decide to double up on a few of them.
User avatar
FlexionDynamo
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: CT
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:47 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:37 pm

Rex Mason wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:49 pm
This is dangerous! How long before a wave of Monkey and Jackal mutants?!?

Really cool how they've almost finished making figures of the characters that make up the vintage PVC figure line. This one was the one I wasn't sure they'd get to. Snow Meow, a Tuska, and Hatchiman are all that are left, I think...
Toy companies will always get me with troop builders. I already ordered a couple of the tToy Monkian for troop builders and I will get these as well.

God help me if Berbils are generic enough.....
Toy Hound
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:06 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:56 am

To anyone interested, there is a new interview on YouTube with Brian Flynn about Thundercats and Silverhawks. I believe it’s from Thundercats.org that did the interview.

I enjoyed it and good info in there.
fletch137
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 440
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:02 am

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:35 pm

I'm slowly realizing how much I lied to myself when I said I'd find space for the Thundertank by the time it gets here.

I doubt I'll have room to store it unopened in a closet, let alone display it.
User avatar
scottg10
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL
Posts: 601
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:21 am

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:17 am

Toy Hound wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:56 am
To anyone interested, there is a new interview on YouTube with Brian Flynn about Thundercats and Silverhawks. I believe it’s from Thundercats.org that did the interview.

I enjoyed it and good info in there.
Thanks for the heads up.

The direct link: https://youtu.be/y2cPIGoNzqQ
User avatar
Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: NW PA
Posts: 1723
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:32 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:17 am

Got Snowman from one of the recent EE sales, and glad I did. What a great figure!

Beefy boy with some nice accessories is always a win in my book.

Very tempted by the reptilian guard, but have absolutely no space for them :(
Freddizinho
I wish I had super powers
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:02 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:04 am

Did Brian say anything new regarding future waves/characters? I know these three mutants are not part of a wave, which is fine.
fletch137
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 440
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:02 am

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:58 am

Freddizinho wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:04 am
Did Brian say anything new regarding future waves/characters? I know these three mutants are not part of a wave, which is fine.
He's still holding to the policy of waiting until people have current waves in-hand before revealing the next waves. Same with waiting for Thundertank to get to customers before planning a next big thing.

He continues to acknowledge that he knows people are waiting for WilyKit and Kat, but he always does it without mentioning any names and moves on before actually saying anything about it. It's so aggravating.
User avatar
Gambitfan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Pewsey, Wiltshire, England
Posts: 1437
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:48 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:20 pm

Has anyone else in the UK ordered wave 5 from toysarama.co.uk?
I'm a bit worried as they seemed to have slowed down and not listing any new pre orders (from any line) at the moment so I'm worried any older pre orders won't be fulfilled.
User avatar
scribb
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3188
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:05 pm

Gambitfan wrote:Has anyone else in the UK ordered wave 5 from toysarama.co.uk?
I'm a bit worried as they seemed to have slowed down and not listing any new pre orders (from any line) at the moment so I'm worried any older pre orders won't be fulfilled.
No, I use Comics and Cocktails. For some reason the big three UK e-tailers don't offer Super 7 stuff for preorder.
User avatar
elvis8batman
CROM!
Posts: 833
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:14 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:33 pm

scribb wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:05 pm
Gambitfan wrote:Has anyone else in the UK ordered wave 5 from toysarama.co.uk?
I'm a bit worried as they seemed to have slowed down and not listing any new pre orders (from any line) at the moment so I'm worried any older pre orders won't be fulfilled.
No, I use Comics and Cocktails. For some reason the big three UK e-tailers offer Super 7 stuff for preorder.
I used comics and cocktails as well and my wave five figures were delivered yesterday.
User avatar
Gambitfan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Pewsey, Wiltshire, England
Posts: 1437
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:48 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:26 pm

elvis8batman wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:33 pm
scribb wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:05 pm
Gambitfan wrote:Has anyone else in the UK ordered wave 5 from toysarama.co.uk?
I'm a bit worried as they seemed to have slowed down and not listing any new pre orders (from any line) at the moment so I'm worried any older pre orders won't be fulfilled.
No, I use Comics and Cocktails. For some reason the big three UK e-tailers offer Super 7 stuff for preorder.
I used comics and cocktails as well and my wave five figures were delivered yesterday.
I've emailed toysarama.co.uk but haven't had a reply yet. I'll give it to after Xmas before cancelling any orders and going elsewhere
batdan
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 443
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:52 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:10 pm

Kit and Kat please.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Garden State
Posts: 43151
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:25 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:31 pm

BBTS says Mandora and the Electro-Charger are processing soon!?!?!
User avatar
Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: NW PA
Posts: 1723
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:32 pm

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:25 pm

Got the notice for Mandora. Very excited!

Return to “Cats Lair: The Unofficial ThunderCats Forum”





Recent Topics