Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

The place to talk about ThunderCats toys from all the companies!
Burkion
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Super 7 Thundercats Ultimates

Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:32 am

https://youtu.be/9g72vHUO21g Thundertank update
hisdudeness9829
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:43 am

That thing is massive, no way I would have space for it. Does it look a little… thick to anyone else? I know they probably had to alter the dimensions a bit to figure the figures but I always remember the tank being sleeker and looking more like a crouching cat.
Peter Hoffman
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:13 pm

hisdudeness9829 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:43 am
That thing is massive, no way I would have space for it. Does it look a little… thick to anyone else? I know they probably had to alter the dimensions a bit to figure the figures but I always remember the tank being sleeker and looking more like a crouching cat.
I've been watching the toon recently, and I think like most animation, it changed sizes depending on the need. At first the cats' heads stuck up over the top, but then it need a roof, so suddenly they were smaller in relation to the tank.

I think this tank has to be oversized to actually function.
Handsome
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:23 pm

Handsome wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:13 pm
My wave 1 pre-order still says 4th quarter of this year at BBTS, so I'll wait until New Year's. If it still hasn't come in by then, I'll just ship out my Pile of Loot.
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/152950

Now says 1st Quarter 2022. I'm just gonna ship out my current Pile of Loot, and Lion-O will have to sit in my next Pile of Loot once he arrives until I build up enough items to ship out. Just disappointed, cause I really wanna get this figure in hand already. But I don't want to keep holding up my other items by waiting for him to show up.
Rex Mason
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:57 pm

Burkion wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:32 am
https://youtu.be/9g72vHUO21g Thundertank update
Man, that thing is looking so good. I don't have the room for it without getting rid of something else, but the fact that you can fit all the main characters in there comfortably and even have another character working the gun, really makes the diorama possibilities awesome. Can't wait to see how the final turns out!
hisdudeness9829
Runs Around in Tights

Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:08 am

Handsome wrote:
Handsome wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:13 pm
My wave 1 pre-order still says 4th quarter of this year at BBTS, so I'll wait until New Year's. If it still hasn't come in by then, I'll just ship out my Pile of Loot.
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/152950

Now says 1st Quarter 2022. I'm just gonna ship out my current Pile of Loot, and Lion-O will have to sit in my next Pile of Loot once he arrives until I build up enough items to ship out. Just disappointed, cause I really wanna get this figure in hand already. But I don't want to keep holding up my other items by waiting for him to show up.
Thinking I may do the same, although I really want Toxie to hit before I ship it.
elvis8batman
CROM!

Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:03 pm

I thought I had read that the last update from Super7 before Xmas was that wave two was already on the boat, so should we be expecting it by the end of the month, or in February?
ludovicotek
HULK SMASH!

Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:07 am

I know not everyone is happy with some of the color choices on the Super7 Slithe, but goddamn I love this figure.

Freddizinho
Here comes a new challenger!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:48 pm

I love that Slithe. He is massive!
Toy Hound
Super Poseable

Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:06 am

For fun, I looked at my pre-orders, I ordered wave two oon 1/6/20 it’s now 1/20/22. Over two years, that’s 740 days. I love Super7, but this is a tad much. I understand things going on in the world, but I really hope they add in a few extras for good faith
FlexionDynamo
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:02 am

What would they add? They wouldn't change the production to further delay it to make customers fee good about the delay.

I'm looking forward to Spring. I have a feeling things will be arriving in rapid succession.
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:16 am

Toy Hound wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:06 am
For fun, I looked at my pre-orders, I ordered wave two oon 1/6/20 it’s now 1/20/22. Over two years, that’s 740 days. I love Super7, but this is a tad much. I understand things going on in the world, but I really hope they add in a few extras for good faith
Wave 2 delays are only tangentially Covid related, it was all the Mattel factory they were using for that wave that first caused them. It's why all the other waves (AND lines) are being produced at a different factory.

As Flexi said, they aren't going to add "extra goodies" that would delay them even more.

Yes, Covid has delayed almost everything, but wave 2 was delayed before this all started, and for different reasons.
Toy Hound
Super Poseable

Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:35 am

With adding something in, I was meaning more like when they sent the extra pack out with the Panthro glowing eyes etc. not adding to this wave direct, but just sending something out later. The wait stinks, but at least bbts doesn’t charge until it arrives, I feel sorry for the people that ordered direct and have been out the money for two years. Of course wave 2 will be amazing once it gets here.
Rex Mason
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:45 pm

Toy Hound wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:35 am
With adding something in, I was meaning more like when they sent the extra pack out with the Panthro glowing eyes etc. not adding to this wave direct, but just sending something out later. The wait stinks, but at least bbts doesn’t charge until it arrives, I feel sorry for the people that ordered direct and have been out the money for two years. Of course wave 2 will be amazing once it gets here.
I wish I actually went the charge first route! A lot of DC figures are coming out that I want to get this year, so when the ThunderCats waves hit it's going to be a perfect storm on my wallet...

But I do think it would be an awesome gesture on Super7's part if they made a new pack with glowing eye heads as an add-in. Throw in Lynx-O's glowing ears and such, and they might even nab a few new sales from customers who were just buying the original team. Could make them curious to buy the rest of the Cats. But in any case, everyone would appreciate the added option to our figures, and it could only increase good will in a line that many are frustrated with.
zodach
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:59 pm

I don't care about anything extra. I just hope Super7 delivers on fixing all the crappy QC issues that were prevalent on the in package photos they showed us a while back. Sometimes they say they are going to fix things but they really don't.

Return to “Cats Lair: The Unofficial ThunderCats Forum”