Metal Slug Action Figures?! Official ones? 1/12 Scale!

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start! - Here is the place to discuss toys related to video games!
FurryCurry
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Metal Slug Action Figures?! Official ones? 1/12 Scale!

Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:43 pm

Sign us up right?

https://5ktoys.com/products/early-bird- ... arco-tarma

Never heard of this studio before but they already have a 1/6 scale Haohmaru https://www.tnsfigures.com/tunshi-studi ... r-deposit/ under their belt.

Official preorders haven't started yet but they are doing an early bird $5 deposit for Marco, Tarma, 1 Soldier, and Soldier 2 Pack. The link has more pictures and details.

I've been DYING to see good 1/12 scale Metal Slug action figures. I'm not into model kits so no vehicles for me and I've never seen any official or even unofficial figures for purchase. Just customs. The fact that already out of the gate we get Marco and Tarma (admittedly just some color changes and head swaps but still) is pretty awesome. But for each character to be loaded up with accessories and us getting soldiers too so soon is incredible. Eri and Fio are on their way at some point and from the prototypes they look spot on as well. I can't wait to have all four on my shelf. My hope is that these bodies have really strong joints and everything fits nicely. I felt so burned after Sentinel's Ghost n Goblins figures that I'm VERY leery about video game figures not coming from a big name like Figma or SH Figuarts. Fingers crossed though fans!
jimbles
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Metal Slug Action Figures?! Official ones? 1/12 Scale!

Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:46 pm

I wonder if this is real 1/12, or Hong Kong 1/12, which is actually 1/10.
Preacherpool
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:37 am

Devil Toys was supposed to be developing a 1:18 line, but they haven't said much about it for nearly a year now.

So I'll probably ride the military type 1:12 figures at least until Allen O'Neil makes the cut. Not sure yet how deep into the aliens side I would want to go.
Reefer Shark
CROM!

Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:18 pm

Man, I would be all over a 1:18 line of these if they produced the tanks to put the figures in!
Nik
Runs Around in Tights

Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:04 am

Oh no, my money! They gon take it all!
Nik
Runs Around in Tights

Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:25 am

I pre-pre-ordered Marco, hoping they'll be around 50 bucks a pop or cheaper, cuz I'm 100% all in. If Devil Toys comes out with their smaller scale line, I guess I'll be collecting 2 Metal Slug lines. With the amount of time I've spent on these games throughout my life, such a thing would be completely justified.
FurryCurry
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:34 am

^Sorry to burst your bubble but these figures will be around $90. The days of figures like these being less than $60 is waaaay over. It. Sucks.
TFitz
Master of Avatars

Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:48 am

I just stumbled across these on 5K. Didn't know they were from a game so had to do some quick research. The soldier 2-packs are $142 and at basically $70 a figure, I'm really temped. Just not sure what they'll fit with, style-wise in my collection.

From their instagram.

Today is last day to take advantage of early bird preorder, which gives $5 off official price. Estimated official preorder price is $ 95 for Marco/Tarma. So early bird preorder price is $90.
Official preorder for single soldier is $ 78 early bird is $73. Official preorder for 2 soldier pack is $ $150 and early bird is $142. All price does not include shipping.
Nik
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:59 am

My wallet just leapt out of my pocket and ran out the door.

Return to “Mushroom Kingdom: The Video Game Toy Board”