Hasbro Fortnite Figures....?

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start! - Here is the place to discuss toys related to video games!
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Hasbro Fortnite Figures....?

Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:31 am

I'm not interested in the head, but I recall the casting being known before the figure even dropped, from Rock's social media.

Of course, they never said he'd unmask.

I just want that sweet gun.
Preacherpool
CROM!

Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:54 am

A quick comparison of the original Zero Crisis box and the updated Seven one:
Warning! FRAT! :

Both C2S6 and C3S1 have Foundation themed victory umbrellas so it's already a bit boring. There's probably going to be more interest in the C3S1 key art version with the plasma spikes and currently unnamed glider. Get a few together and you have your... Jedi Rocks...

Deckard
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:06 am

These should all come with at least one kind of gun.
christianpyro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:19 am

I don't understand the exclusion of a gun either. They may not have known about his signature weapon just yet, but they should have included something. A repainted gun from one of the other figures would have been the bare minimum I would I have expected.

I pre-ordered this figure when it first went up, knowing full well I may cancel it. I still haven't decided.

Also bummed that Snake Eyes is majorly delayed. That's the skin I use most in Fortnite. Sure it's just a repaint, but it would have been fun.
Preacherpool
CROM!

Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:54 pm

It's interesting how few weapon wraps have been utilized across all the various scales. It gets tricky with vaulted weapons, but getting a set of four to six of any one wrap would be nice. There are good character designs that don't have a set harvesting tool or back popoman.

I really don't like Moose, but as far as I'm aware they made the only figure in build mode. So credit where credit is due.

Sidetrip
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:11 pm

Saw the Deo and Siona two pack this morning at Target. Price was 47.99. Looks good.
Preacherpool
CROM!

Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:11 pm

Deo looks accurately bored. But that Siona head sculpt is pretty incredible. Maybe better than her game skin.

Her biggest issue seems to be elbow range. And looking at early in-hand posts, are their hands swapped? Siona's seem larger than Deo's...

Q-Prime
Super Poseable

Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:30 pm

I've been trying to sort out my budget, which has led me to wondering whether I should bother with the Zero Point Snake Eyes. He's £40. The base figure he's a repaint of is £20, but this guy comes with four guns and two grenades. I'm pretty sure that doesn't make up £20 in price difference. While I was happy to pay this earlier, especially given Snake Eyes is one of my go-to skins in the game, I also collect Transformers and started building Gunpla this year ehich is not light on the wallet. The extra guns also don't do anything for me as I've got a bag's load of Jazwares accessories.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:07 am

Found Deo and Siona last night at Target — really happy with them and how they turned out.

Set was $48, and there were four on the shelf so it looks like it’s just a case of them. Should be really easy to find.

Siona has single jointed elbows, which is a bit of a bummer, but getting two 6” characters in spacesuits is so awesome I’ll let it slide. Love that this line gets us new things at retail like this.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:54 am

Image Image

First sighting? Just found this at Target in Oregon.
Ultramane
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:35 pm

$23??? awww naw man i'm not doing that just to get a stand for ollie and skye that should've been included in the first place
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:35 am

I bought both, but might end up returning the Downshift one. It’s kind of plain.

The llamacorn one though seems great. My image broke I think but if you click the link it still shows the boxes.

In the middle of moving so no time to open them, sadly. I’m positive both will be on sale down the line but was too excited to add some verticality to my display.
FurryCurry
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:32 am

TNT Tina was available early this morning

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hasbro-Fortn ... /651165026

And these two new weapon packs are listed but not available yet

I managed to get my Tina order in but I'll hold my breath until it ships
Valo487
CROM!

Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:35 am

Bang.
FurryCurry
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:02 pm

I think that'll be worth $42. Hoping we see the Taco skin and Gutbomb Beef Boss variant too.

Return to “Mushroom Kingdom: The Video Game Toy Board”