McFarlane Cyberpunk 2077 Action Figures

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start! - Here is the place to discuss toys related to video games!
dHunter333
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

McFarlane Cyberpunk 2077 Action Figures

Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:52 am

Just like everything else, this thread we lost.
There hasn't been much activity, but the game was also delayed until November...

They released the male version of V (the character you play as), I hope they release the female version also.
They also released Johnny Silverhand twice (with different accessories).

I just got Takemura, I don't know anything about the character as the game isn't out yet, but I understand he's a Yakuza crime boss of sorts.

Here he is in the package.

Up close.

The entire line (hopefully more to come, I am pretty sure the game's delay messed up McFarlane's plans...)

Here is my YouTube review on him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm9Z4NTP4N
Sloth15
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: McFarlane Cyberpunk 2077 Action Figures

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:59 pm

Finally saw Takemura on the shelf in a Target. Ended up leaving him there though. He hasn't been one if my favorite characters in the game so far. I'd much rather see Judy or Panam as figures. And a female V would have been nice too. But I'm not optimistic we'll see any more from this line.
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same

Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:56 pm

Figma's efforts:

The Akira ripoff was one of my favorite aspects of the game, but I'd rather just see Bandai rerelease the legitimate version.
Sloth15
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:40 pm

The Figmas look good, but I'll stick with the McFarlanes in this case as they are good enough for my needs. Plus I doubt Figma will go any deeper into the lineup than McFarlane. If they do add other characters and McFarlane doesn't, I may reconsider that stance.

I'm still enjoying the game 60+ hours in. Trying to do a bunch more side missions before I embark through the point of no return in the main story.
Mannie_Bothans
Avengers Assemble

Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:42 pm

Never bought Figma before but I will be all over their Cyberpunk releases. Really wanted a good Silverhand figure and was hoping an import line would tackle this. The bike looks incredible, too.
Shinigami_PL
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:25 am

I'd buy that bike if Todd wanted to make it.
NorrinRadd
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat May 15, 2021 11:18 pm

He was $11 at Walmart so I said “Yeah”.

It’s kinda like an older Ted Theodore Logan who’s been hard hitting the bong and the Jack (and the weight room!) all these years. Or Neo is the new Morpheus. Or something.

Love the figure. Now I can stop “almost” purchasing any of those Select John Wicks that I see everywhere and which never fail to simultaneously tempt and disappoint.

Sloth15
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 16, 2021 10:43 am

NorrinRadd wrote:He was $11 at Walmart so I said “Yeah”.

It’s kinda like an older Ted Theodore Logan who’s been hard hitting the bong and the Jack (and the weight room!) all these years. Or Neo is the new Morpheus. Or something.

Love the figure. Now I can stop “almost” purchasing any of those Select John Wicks that I see everywhere and which never fail to simultaneously tempt and disappoint.

I really like that figure. I usually keep him on my desk at home where I do my telecommuting. When work gets aggravating, I ask him "So Johnny, how would you handle this situation?" Can't say he always gives the best advice.

Return to “Mushroom Kingdom: The Video Game Toy Board”

Recent Topics