Pokemon Figures

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start! - Here is the place to discuss toys related to video games!
christianpyro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Pokemon Figures

Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:39 am

Roufuss wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:33 am
christianpyro wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:17 pm
Reinanigans wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:44 pm

087-16-3103
Thank you!
They hit in our area! Just grabbed the only two at 205 (one is for a buddy who asked me for it once the leak happened), but a lot of nearby stores have 2 to 4 supposedly!
Thank you for the heads up! I called the first store and they had a few. Just picked it up.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:21 pm

I'm going to have to track down one of those Charizards (and probably every other release in this line) for my son, who is obsessed with Pokémon. Anyone know if these are being stocked in the toy aisle or in the collector/video game area at Target? I haven't seen any new Pokémon figures at my local stores aside from the My Pal Eevee figure in months.
shellythecollector
I wish I had super powers

Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:42 pm

Misfit wrote:
I'm going to have to track down one of those Charizards (and probably every other release in this line) for my son, who is obsessed with Pokémon. Anyone know if these are being stocked in the toy aisle or in the collector/video game area at Target? I haven't seen any new Pokémon figures at my local stores aside from the My Pal Eevee figure in months.
Same at my Target until this week when I spotted a couple of the March wave 3 packs. Everything should be on the toy aisle, but occasionally I'll find the multipacks by the Switch stuff and Nintendo socks. I've never found anything by the Funkos.
Nik
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:01 am

Misfit wrote:
I found mine in the funko area, literally on the top Pop shelf, wedged on the edge against some Seinfeld Pops.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:57 pm

shellythecollector wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:42 pm
Misfit wrote:
Same at my Target until this week when I spotted a couple of the March wave 3 packs. Everything should be on the toy aisle, but occasionally I'll find the multipacks by the Switch stuff and Nintendo socks. I've never found anything by the Funkos.
Sounds like my store. And it was pretty bad all last year. Basically, if I'm at the store by myself and I see a Pokémon I know my son would want I just buy it and stash it in my house until an occasion comes up warranting it. I think he got stuff I bought in July last year for Christmas, and with his birthday just coming and going, I now need to replenish.
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:45 pm

Charizard is up at target.com just ordered mine a few minutes ago
Reinanigans
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:30 pm

TheCollector1999 wrote:Charizard is up at target.com just ordered mine a few minutes ago
Thanks for this! I was able to grab it thanks to your message. I hope it’s still up for everyone!
jimbles
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:34 pm

Ordered two this morning. The only other Pokemon figure I have is the big Gyarados they released but I couldn't pass up a sweet Charizard for so cheap.
Slaker
Avengers Assemble

Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:59 pm

Finally biting on a Pokemon figure. Lots of nostalgia, like everyone, but non-scale, non-articulated didn't appeal to me on the domestic side, and price kept me out of the imports.

$20 for Charizard here seems pretty good. $5 from circle rewards and a $10 gift card, also from circle rewards, makes it sweeter.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:06 pm

Thanks for heads up, I grabbed one too.
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same

Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:16 am

Still up, got one. Thanks for the heads up.
Zeno4xx
Here comes a new challenger!

Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:31 pm

Such a great figure, got mine from Targets website in like 2 days, anyone have any info on when the other 3 are hitting?
gettogaara
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:31 pm

After dragging my feet on picking up the Gallery figures, Charizard and Gengar, two of my favorites, ended up selling out late last year. Restocks either got delayed by Covid or are just never happening, like some of the other figures in the line. Saw you guys talking about the Jazwares Charizard, though and ordered him on the 22nd. He came in yesterday, and while the elbow joints are a little worryingly thin and he's got a few strange light scuffs that you can see when looking at him closely, for $20, I'm really pleased with him.

Not sure how many more I would buy, since I don't plan to have a huge Pokemon collection and am pretty much out of space atm. But I'm definitely interested in Articuno, especially if we eventually get Moltres and Zapdos in the near future. I'm surprised Charizard's still available even now and I'm hoping this line can maintain this level of availability going forward.
synchronii
HULK SMASH!

Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:31 pm

Looks like the wave 9 3-packs are starting to hit Target in the US. Line-ups are:
Raichu, Morpeko (Normal), Eevee
Galarian Ponyta, Vulpix, Wooloo
Sirfetch'd, Morpeko (Hangry), Yamper
Flareon, Larvitar, Pikachu
I'll certainly be picking up the first three when they make it over to the UK.
christianpyro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:34 pm

I just want to know what happened to Pidgeot and Toxricity. As far as I know they have not hit the U.S.

Return to “Mushroom Kingdom: The Video Game Toy Board”