McFarlane Toys The Witcher 3

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start! - Here is the place to discuss toys related to video games!
Megazarak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: McFarlane Toys The Witcher 3

Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:08 pm

In a surprise twist it seems like McFarlane's final preview before SDCC will be for The Witcher.
The Ice Giant Megafig, Myrhyff of Undvik, is coming. Geralt of Rivia in his Viper Armor and Ciri with her Elder Blood powers activated will join him.
Pre-orders early August!
Shinigami_PL
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:15 pm

Megazarak wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:08 pm

Ho boy. My MS Thor can't wait to meet this guy in person.
Zorn88
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:02 am

Wave 1 Geralt and Eredin are 50% off at walmart online, in case anyone wants them.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:25 pm

Ciri is preparing to ship for me from Amazon, should have it tomorrow!
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:05 pm

Wonder if Target will ship out Ciri preorders soon if Amazon is getting ready to ship.
PantherCult
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:24 pm

Seems like Myrhyff's legs and feet should be a little bigger. Those hands are massive. That boy is gonna be top heavy. Even so, probably no way I pass on him. He looks fun.
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:59 am

Ciri is in stock at GameStop for anybody interested.
I got her and the Order of the Bloody Rose in stock as well to get the free shipping.
Krunomo
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:22 pm

That Giant is looking nice and big. Assuming the stand is the standard McFarlane stand then he will tower over Geralt. Hope they continue to do this with more monsters. Would have also been nice had they done the same with some Doom Demons.

drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:53 pm

drkknght64 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:59 am
Ciri is in stock at GameStop for anybody interested.
I got her and the Order of the Bloody Rose in stock as well to get the free shipping.
I received Ciri and the order of the Bloody Rose sister today from GameStop. I haven't opened her yet but she looks great in the package.
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:05 pm

My Ciri from Target got delayed, but she was in stock on Amazon. Supposed to be here tomorrow. I swore I wouldn't get repaints of characters in this line but I picked up Wolf Armor Geralt too because I think I like it better than the one I have in hand.
Sloth15
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:05 am

Thanks doc for posting the info about Amazon having them in stock. I ordered Ciri and Wolf Geralt as I don't have POs in anywhere and don't feel like hunting in person (getting lazy in my old age).

Originally I was just going to stick with the WM Gold Label Geralt, but that didn't last as I really like the wolf armor also. I will pass on the wave 3 Geralt and Ciri figures though as those don't do much for me. But I do plan to pick up that giant. I'm really digging the large figures from McF lately.
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:35 am

No problem - if I'd ordered from a smaller retailer I would have stuck with them, but Target I don't mind canceling on, and my Amazon Ciri and Geralt already shipped and will be here tomorrow or Monday, so they're definitely in stock there.

My GF is watching the show right now and I keep getting pulled back in - I really promised myself I'd go light on on this line, maybe just a game version Geralt, Ciri, and Yen if they make her, but the show's just so much fun. I'd totally grab Jaskier and Mousesack if they make them, which is a lot more than "Oh I'll just get two or three characters, tops..."
kailryu
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:49 am

Krunomo wrote:That Giant is looking nice and big. Assuming the stand is the standard McFarlane stand then he will tower over Geralt. Hope they continue to do this with more monsters. Would have also been nice had they done the same with some Doom Demons.

That’s going to go really nicely with my Kratos and Thor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:25 pm

Not real impressed with Ciri in-hand… face looks off (too big? Too circular?), her sword is way too big (just look at the handle), she has trouble holding the sword for me, and forget about using the effect piece if you want her to stand.
Kassle
CROM!

Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:01 am

I had the opposite response about Ciri! However, let me be transparent and share that I have never played the game or seen the show so I have no context. But I saw the figure, and sorta felt like I needed to pick it up...and think she is super fun in-hand.

This is also my first McF 7" figure and I guess I was expecting the plastic to be similar to the stuff he released back when Spawn was huge...and I am pleasantly surprised by how flexible everything is and how easily the articulation is working (I remember a lot of breakage back in the day). I'm digging her and this has def opened my mind about some of the DC stuff...to the point that I immediately ordered the Suicide Squad wave as I enjoyed the flick

Return to “Mushroom Kingdom: The Video Game Toy Board”