Digimon Figures

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start! - Here is the place to discuss toys related to video games!
withfirewithin
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Digimon Figures

Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:23 pm

Have to create a new topic after the great Fwoosh purge of 2020 deleted the last one, and here I thought theFwoosh was immune to 2020 :?
withfirewithin
Avengers Assemble

Re: Digimon Figures

Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:42 pm

BBTS added some new Digimon figures to their inventory.

They seem to have found old cases of the super rare D-Arts Beelzemon/Beelzebubmon and SH Figuarts Imperialdramon fighter mode exclusive. Picked up an Imperialdramon as its a steal for what you get in the package for $65 but I already had Beelzemon.

https://images.withthewill.net/figuarts ... 3_2020.jpg
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode is $65. Link

https://images.withthewill.net/darts_be ... 3_2020.jpg
Beelzemon is $85. Link

BBTS is also importing the formerly Japan-exclusive digimon adventure Ichiban prize figures. Both are $50 on the site.

Omnimon

Wargreymon
withfirewithin
Avengers Assemble

Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:44 pm

BBTS added some new Digimon figures to their inventory.

They seem to have found old cases of the super rare D-Arts Beelzemon/Beelzebubmon and SH Figuarts Imperialdramon fighter mode exclusive. Picked up an Imperialdramon as its a steal for what you get in the package for $65 but I already had Beelzemon.
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode is $65. Link

Beelzemon is $85. Link

BBTS is also importing the formerly Japan-exclusive digimon adventure Ichiban prize figures. Both are $50 on the site.

Omnimon

Wargreymon
withfirewithin
Avengers Assemble

Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:46 pm

Digimon Shodo Wave 2 was announced for a December 2020 release date.

This fleshes out 6/8 of the original digidestined's partners, we only need Zudomon and Lilimon which are set for release with Omnimon in the upcoming wave 3.

Slaker
Avengers Assemble

Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:41 am

I don't really have any connection to digimon as a property, but somehow I ended up with a small, static Magna Angemon figure as a kid that I loved. Kind of want to get this new one for that reason, but there doesn't seem to be a good way to get just one of a specific character.
Junkpile
one man's trash...

Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:20 am

withfirewithin wrote:

This fleshes out 6/8 of the original digidestined's partners, we only need Zudomon and Lilimon which are set for release with Omnimon in the upcoming wave 3.

YEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!

Zudomon is the one I've been dying to get for sooooooo long. I'm really going to be on pins and needles waiting for the full pic and then for the release date.

I also want Ikakkumon as well, but I'm hoping they keep moving through the seasons so everyone gets their favorites, then spin back around to some of the other forms of the Season 1 companions.
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:56 pm

I always liked the Digimon character designs more than Pokemon. I prefer the cuter, simpler designs than their powered up versions. The cactus with boxing gloves? I'd buy him if someone made a poseable version of him. The Shodo figures are tempting if only for their value. Not a fan of the humanoid ones though.
withfirewithin
Avengers Assemble

Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:18 am

Ash Talon wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:56 pm
I always liked the Digimon character designs more than Pokemon. I prefer the cuter, simpler designs than their powered up versions. The cactus with boxing gloves? I'd buy him if someone made a poseable version of him. The Shodo figures are tempting if only for their value. Not a fan of the humanoid ones though.
I think we have similar design sensibilities, I'm of the same mind. A lot of champion level digimon have fantastic design, ultimates can be hit or miss, and mega+ level can get too busy. Cool looking designs for sure, but not my personal taste.

I'm partial to many of the original vpet v1 digimon designs such as Tyrannomon, Airdramon, and Metalgreymon.

withfirewithin
Avengers Assemble

Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:21 am

Junkpile wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:20 am
withfirewithin wrote:

YEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!

Zudomon is the one I've been dying to get for sooooooo long. I'm really going to be on pins and needles waiting for the full pic and then for the release date.

I also want Ikakkumon as well, but I'm hoping they keep moving through the seasons so everyone gets their favorites, then spin back around to some of the other forms of the Season 1 companions.
Zudo is my most anticipated too! There's something ridiculously fun about a Lion turtle Thor monster. The shell design is so toyetic, I cannot wait to have that figure in hand :drool:
Piffy
The Fruity Guy

Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:34 am

I'm so glad to have an awesome friend to split these sets with. For my own toy room, I'm really just doing the higher end stuff, almost exclusively the Megahouse statues. But my daughter?

She's going to lose her [email protected]#$ *mind*. I do hope this line keeps going and going and going. I wanna see the Adventure 02 Digimon, and absolutely, 1,00,000,000 the Tamers partners. She's four episodes from finishing Tamers and is OBSESSED.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

withfirewithin
Avengers Assemble

Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:57 am

Piffy wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:34 am
I'm so glad to have an awesome friend to split these sets with. For my own toy room, I'm really just doing the higher end stuff, almost exclusively the Megahouse statues. But my daughter?

She's going to lose her [email protected]#$ *mind*. I do hope this line keeps going and going and going. I wanna see the Adventure 02 Digimon, and absolutely, 1,00,000,000 the Tamers partners. She's four episodes from finishing Tamers and is OBSESSED.

Speaking of high end figures, Digimon has returned to the S.H. Figuarts line after radio silence for four years. The P-Bandai Exclusive Omnimon "Premium Color Edition" (a repaint of the our war game figure with the original releases finish) will go up for preorder next week, September 4th. Price is 8,250 yen and set for a February 2021 release.

withfirewithin
Avengers Assemble

Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:19 am

They finished the original 8!

Piffy
The Fruity Guy

Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:20 am

withfirewithin wrote:They finished the original 8!

Pic ain't working!

withfirewithin
Avengers Assemble

Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:22 am

Piffy wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:20 am
withfirewithin wrote:They finished the original 8!

Pic ain't working!

Fixed!
Piffy
The Fruity Guy

Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:22 am

Never mind.

Return to “Mushroom Kingdom: The Video Game Toy Board”