Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start! - Here is the place to discuss toys related to video games!
User avatar
jkpopculture
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: st louis mo
Posts: 406
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:06 pm

Re: Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:18 pm

2.5 inch charmy bee and burrobot:
Image

Image
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 8713
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:03 am

Re: Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:31 pm

Wow, Charmy looks great. Going to be some good eBay exclusives for sure.

The Macys near me has a Toys R Us store within a store, recently set up. I kid you not when I say their Sonic 2.5” display was literally 20+ of the same Modern Sonic, same as Target.

But for Mario, they had a brand new 2.5” wave.
User avatar
thefamousnicknaro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1232
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:35 am

Re: Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:00 pm

Roufuss wrote:Wow, Charmy looks great. Going to be some good eBay exclusives for sure.

The Macys near me has a Toys R Us store within a store, recently set up. I kid you not when I say their Sonic 2.5” display was literally 20+ of the same Modern Sonic, same as Target.

But for Mario, they had a brand new 2.5” wave.
I just found 2.5” Rouge at Macy’s today and I picked up the Eggmobile set because they started their 20% off Black Friday sale. Every store is different though, as I’ve checked a bunch trying to find the new Mario stuff.
User avatar
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 19228
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:32 am

Re: Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:05 pm

jkpopculture wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:18 pm
2.5 inch charmy bee and burrobot:
Image

Image
Are these your pics? Just need to know if I need to start hunting, lol

I picked up Sonic Frontiers last week. Having a lot of fun with it and I’m honestly someone who normally has a hard time enjoying Sonic games
User avatar
jkpopculture
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: st louis mo
Posts: 406
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:06 pm

Re: Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:44 pm

Boy Wonder wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:05 pm
jkpopculture wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:18 pm
2.5 inch charmy bee and burrobot:
Image

Image
Are these your pics? Just need to know if I need to start hunting, lol

I picked up Sonic Frontiers last week. Having a lot of fun with it and I’m honestly someone who normally has a hard time enjoying Sonic games
Not my pics . Found on ebay
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 8713
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:03 am

Re: Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:51 pm

Boy Wonder wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:05 pm
jkpopculture wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:18 pm
2.5 inch charmy bee and burrobot:
Image

Image
Are these your pics? Just need to know if I need to start hunting, lol

I picked up Sonic Frontiers last week. Having a lot of fun with it and I’m honestly someone who normally has a hard time enjoying Sonic games
Hold onto your receipt — it’s supposedly dropping to $35 at one of the stores for Black Friday, supposedly Walmart.
User avatar
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 19228
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:32 am

Re: Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:45 am

Roufuss wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:51 pm
Boy Wonder wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:05 pm
jkpopculture wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:18 pm
2.5 inch charmy bee and burrobot:
Image

Image
Are these your pics? Just need to know if I need to start hunting, lol

I picked up Sonic Frontiers last week. Having a lot of fun with it and I’m honestly someone who normally has a hard time enjoying Sonic games
Hold onto your receipt — it’s supposedly dropping to $35 at one of the stores for Black Friday, supposedly Walmart.


I somehow got it for $39 at GameStop. I happened to check their website last Sunday morning and they had it listed as $39.99 for PS4 and PS5 plus 5% off if you picked it up in store. I placed my order and picked it up, but the price had gone back to $60 that afternoon. I don’t know what happened.
User avatar
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Chicago 'Burbs
Posts: 6363
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:36 am

Re: Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:27 pm

theflicker wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:52 am
TENIME_art wrote:Before I go hunting all over the internet (Google hates me - it takes me weeks to find a crappy version of what I want, complain to a friend about it, who then find the best version of what I want in 30 seconds with the same search terms), or making my own from scratch -

Does anyone know where I could find a connected background of the worlds from the Mario side-scrollers?

Kinda want my 2" shelf to start with Course 1-1 on the left, and end in Bowser's castle (the drawbridge) on the right.
This work for you?

https://nesmaps.com/maps/SuperMarioBrot ... thers.html

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Hey, flicker, you wouldn't know if there's a Sonic one, would you? :lol: (I looked on that guy's page, but he only does NES games.)
User avatar
jkpopculture
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: st louis mo
Posts: 406
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:06 pm

Re: Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:25 pm

I sourced some kunai daggers for espio Image

They come from one of those extra weapon sprews that some ninja turtles figures come with. There were 3 included with this particular one
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 8713
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:03 am

Re: Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:11 pm

Charmy was found in CA.

eBay prices are ridiculous right now, lol. $100+

Hopefully he comes down, I just went to two Targets the other day and both had 17+ 2.5” Sonics and nothing else. eBay is going to be my only option sadly.
User avatar
christianpyro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: WA State
Posts: 4453
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:43 am

Re: Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:20 pm

Roufuss wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:11 pm
Charmy was found in CA.

eBay prices are ridiculous right now, lol. $100+

Hopefully he comes down, I just went to two Targets the other day and both had 17+ 2.5” Sonics and nothing else. eBay is going to be my only option sadly.
Almost all (if not all) of the 2.5" Sonic figures end up as Walmart checkout lane figures too. That is where I have purchased 90% of the ones I own. I am not too worried about Charmy yet, in the hopes that he goes to Walmart too.

In the meantime I'll keep an eye out for it for you.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 8713
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:03 am

Re: Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:42 pm

christianpyro wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:20 pm
Roufuss wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:11 pm
Charmy was found in CA.

eBay prices are ridiculous right now, lol. $100+

Hopefully he comes down, I just went to two Targets the other day and both had 17+ 2.5” Sonics and nothing else. eBay is going to be my only option sadly.
Almost all (if not all) of the 2.5" Sonic figures end up as Walmart checkout lane figures too. That is where I have purchased 90% of the ones I own. I am not too worried about Charmy yet, in the hopes that he goes to Walmart too.

In the meantime I'll keep an eye out for it for you.
Thank you! The Wal-Marts I’ve hit haven’t updated their checkout figures in ages for Sonic. Mario they cycle through pretty quickly.

Hoping the Dark Chao shows up at Wal-Mart too.
User avatar
Nik
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 962
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:29 pm

Re: Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:13 am

Found Chaos today with his big-ass emerald. Got to Target too late and Big was already gone, but after finding 2 Espio and 2 Vector, I'm pretty confident that I'll be able to get 2 Big for my brother and I at our local stores. Chaos is frickin' awesome, still gotta find a 2nd for my bro, he usually gets first dibs, but this translucent bastard is going in my collection first this time.

If I find more than 2 Charmy, I'm gonna buy them up so I can send them to any Fwooshers that need them for cost plus shipping. Screw the flippers. May the toy gods shine upon all of us!
User avatar
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Chicago 'Burbs
Posts: 6363
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:36 am

Re: Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:16 pm

Thank you so much!
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 8713
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:03 am

Re: Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:50 am

Big and Chaos are already out?

Damn, that seems super quick.

Also, how is Big’s accessory not the frog or the fishing pole?

Return to “Mushroom Kingdom: The Video Game Toy Board”