Jazwares Halo 6.5" Figures

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start! - Here is the place to discuss toys related to video games!
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Jazwares Halo 6.5

Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:25 am

You may try calling customer service if your card/account hasn't been charged yet. I think they will either cancel the preorder for you and place an order since it is in stock or do something in the system to make the preorder charge and prepare to ship.
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:39 am

I got the shipping notice today for the 2 Arbiters, and wave 6 Master Chief and Venator from GameStop. I already had wave 6 Linda.
I totally forgot about Carter and now I have to go grab him for preorder.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Re: Jazwares Halo 6.5" Figures

Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:49 am

Thanks for the heads up! Ordered Arbiter, Rogue Spartan, and Venator from GameStop.

Cool to get a non-Spartan in Arbiter.

And Venator was one of my favorite armor sets in Halo 4.

Didn’t see Carter, so I’ll need to keep looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:43 am

Akatsuki wrote:
Thanks for the heads up! Ordered Arbiter, Rogue Spartan, and Venator from GameStop.

Here you go for Carter. GameStop's site is one the most difficult I deal with when it comes to algorithms.

https://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/f ... 48342.html
Akatsuki

Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:19 am

drkknght64 wrote:
Akatsuki wrote:

Here you go for Carter. GameStop's site is one the most difficult I deal with when it comes to algorithms.

https://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/f ... 48342.html
Thank you! Much appreciated. Can’t wait to compete Noble Team.

drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:48 am

Yep, yep,
I was going to wait until he came in stock on 12 Aug and grab him and ML Toad arriving 10 Aug at the same time to save on shipping.
Then I decided with my luck I will miss one of them and just went ahead and pre-ordered both.
I haven't paid for shipping in quite some time so GameStop gets this one.
Akatsuki

Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:47 am

I was having good luck finding these at retail, bit not lately, and I don’t want to chance missing some of my favorites in this current wave. Nice that GameStop has them available!

EICzerofour
Customized

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:02 pm

Finally found Jorge at Target, dissapointed he doesn't have an alternate face head. Do we know if Carter will get his face?

Another thing about Jorge is he feels so light. Maybe i'm just use to the heft of the McFarlane, but his backpack is light and barely fits. His stance and machine gun look great though.

Excited to find the Carter / Linda wave. I really want Fred. I hope I can find Arby too. The Halo 3 Rogue armour is a neat figure, i'll grab him if I see him in stores.
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:46 pm

I received the two Arbiters from GameStop, I'm still waiting on Venator, the Master Chief that is in this wave 6 and Carter. Linda I received last week.
The Arbiters look better than what I was expecting, lol.
Akatsuki

Jazwares Halo 6.5" Figures

Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:22 am

Big thanks to drknight64 for the heads up about GameStop having some of these! Got a few in recently.

Jorge is fantastic! Great size and sculpt. He really looked the part. Surprisingly lightweight plastic, but not a big deal. Excellent poseability for a big armored character. Noble Team is shaping up to be great in figure form.

Rogue Spartan— I have fond memories of this armor from back in the Halo 3 days. I still like the helmet. The figure’s leg articulation is kind of strange. Maybe I was out of the loop, but the ankle rockers provide very little useful side-to-side articulation now, and the knees look very odd when bent. Hard to pose the legs in a dynamic way.

Arbiter! As much as I love Spartan armors, I really like getting a non-Spartan character. Arbiter is a great choice, but I’m not familiar with this armor for him. He reminds me more of the various enemy Elite warlord characters from Halo 4. Nice size and excellent sculpt. Pretty good articulation, too for a big armored alien. Very happy with him!

Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:13 am

This Arbiter is from Halo 5, I believe. Tempting. I do want Covenant in this line. Not a huge fan of this design for Arbiter. Much prefer a Halo 2 version, so I may hold out to see if they make him.

I did see the deluxe Master Chief with Cortana at Target the other day. $35.
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:20 am

No problem Akat. If it weren't for GameStop I would have hardly any Halo figures.
I have been able to purchase every wave off their site.
I received Venator and Master Chief which states on the box is from Halo 4.
Carter was shipped from GameStop today as well.
This Master Chief seems more detailed and slightly taller than the others in the line.
I definitely like him the best of the ones I have. I still have to grab the 2-pack so I can have Master Chief from Halo 1.
Edit, never mind that Master Chief in the 2-pack is the Halo Combat Evolved Master Chief from wave 5 so don't need the 2-pack now.
Reefer Shark
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:39 pm

That Arbiter looks great, thanks for the pics Akatsuki!

I actually really like his look from Halo 5, so Im tempted pretty hard on this figure. Trying to hold out and just be happy with the 4" Arbiter from the warthog set, but damn this guy does look nice!
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:13 am

Okay, GameStop is on a roll here lately. I received Carter today.
Slaker
Avengers Assemble

Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:11 pm

Got Carter yesterday and he looks great and I really love having noble team on my shelf, but it also makes me disappointed all over again in this line.

They were so close to making the best Halo figures we have ever got, and in some ways they still are, but the articulation is so poorly engineered and gummy and weak. I spent a good amount of time trying to get the whole team posed up for a dynamic group shot and there are so many positions that with just a little more thought in the design the figures should be able to hit, but can't, and poses that they can hit but not hold due to the bendy and thin joints. Ended up standing them all straight and vanilla.

They look great, but I'll never understand why they redesign and retooled the joints to be worse, without even saving on plastic. Makes no sense.

Return to “Mushroom Kingdom: The Video Game Toy Board”

Recent Topics