Storm Collectibles Golden Axe

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start! - Here is the place to discuss toys related to video games!
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Storm Collectibles Golden Axe

Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:22 pm

Yeah, I went with Storm directly for Tyris and Gilius. We shall see.
PantherCult
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:36 pm

Roufuss wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:42 am
Damn, I’m shocked that this is the line Storm is going deep on.

It's fun that they are doing so many figures from this game... but man does that figure look huge. Might be too big for me to commit to. But I do shake my head that Golden Axe has the three main heroes, three mounts, 3 oversized villain (all repaints of each other), multiple colorways of skeleton warriors and the reptile skeletons and now Bad Brother.... but I still can't get a Blanka from Street Fighter???
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:56 pm

MollyMillions wrote:
My Golden Axe collection at this point is solely Tyris and skeletons. I may pair her up with the DST Gimli, because I think those two would look great sitting on a pile of orcs and skeletons and sharing a few pints.

I plan on customizing my second Tyris to be my character from Skyrim, so I'm all over the place with combining lines. I may need to create a custom Serana as well, and face them off against some Mythic Legions Ogres (if BBTS ever fulfills my orders).
Deckard
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:55 pm

Roufuss wrote:

It's pretty amazing that the line is doing well enough to warrant characters like this.
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:21 am

Mister Skeezler wrote:
MollyMillions wrote:
My Golden Axe collection at this point is solely Tyris and skeletons. I may pair her up with the DST Gimli, because I think those two would look great sitting on a pile of orcs and skeletons and sharing a few pints.

I plan on customizing my second Tyris to be my character from Skyrim, so I'm all over the place with combining lines. I may need to create a custom Serana as well, and face them off against some Mythic Legions Ogres (if BBTS ever fulfills my orders).
I too have a second Tyris for DnD character custom fun. I've got a mixed assortment of skeletons since a friend keeps ordering each set then splitting them with me.

And just this weekend was making and sourcing parts to make Lydia and Serrana for my Legions. I've been deep into it again: made a mage just to knock out the Mage trophies, then restarted now as a callous thief/killer which I haven't done since 2011.
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:30 am

MollyMillions wrote:
Mister Skeezler wrote:
MollyMillions wrote:

I too have a second Tyris for DnD character custom fun. I've got a mixed assortment of skeletons since a friend keeps ordering each set then splitting them with me.

And just this weekend was making and sourcing parts to make Lydia and Serrana for my Legions. I've been deep into it again: made a mage just to knock out the Mage trophies, then restarted now as a callous thief/killer which I haven't done since 2011.
Nice! I seen to have my mod load order sort of functioning correctly since the modpocalypse a couple weeks ago, so I got some time to jump back in. I have a Nord fighter in any combination of chain mail bikini, various leathers and furs, and red hair. I've made this character several times, so sometimes she has blonde hair. She's essentially a blend of Red Sonja, Tyris Flare and Sandahl Bergman's character in that terrible movie "She." And some Teela for good measure.

My other character is a vampire mage, so good fun to be had.

(I'll stop Skyrimming up this thread now)

misterskeezler on Instagram

citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:44 am

Tyris is out?
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:55 am

citysushi wrote:Tyris is out?
Not yet.

Darth_Drakonis
Runs Around in Tights

Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:13 pm

PantherCult wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:36 pm
Roufuss wrote:

It's fun that they are doing so many figures from this game... but man does that figure look huge. Might be too big for me to commit to. But I do shake my head that Golden Axe has the three main heroes, three mounts, 3 oversized villain (all repaints of each other), multiple colorways of skeleton warriors and the reptile skeletons and now Bad Brother.... but I still can't get a Blanka from Street Fighter???
I would assume its because Storm Co is making more money from the Golden Axe license than they are from the Street Fighter License.

Street Fighter is more popular but not much army building or re-use with that line.
PantherCult
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:31 am

BigBadToyStore had listings for Golden Axe skeletons in clear blue and clear red:

Clear Blue Skeletons ($99.99) - https://bit.ly/3tnIIST
Clear Red Skeletons ($99.99) - https://bit.ly/3FoqBhV

But the red ones sold out in a heartbeat. Looks like Blue are still available. Steep increase on these packs over the price of the original skeletons 2-pack.

Was still going to pay it for the translucent red ones - they seemed fun. Not as sure I need any ice skeletons...
FurryCurry
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:24 am

PantherCult wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:31 am
BigBadToyStore had listings for Golden Axe skeletons in clear blue and clear red:

Clear Blue Skeletons ($99.99) - https://bit.ly/3tnIIST
Clear Red Skeletons ($99.99) - https://bit.ly/3FoqBhV

But the red ones sold out in a heartbeat. Looks like Blue are still available. Steep increase on these packs over the price of the original skeletons 2-pack.

Was still going to pay it for the translucent red ones - they seemed fun. Not as sure I need any ice skeletons...
Ahhhh. Not ice skeletons! GHOST skeletons! I'm going to throw some light weight white cloaks over mine.

But I mean sure ice if you see it that way (lightning and crystal work too).

In the meantime I'll continue watching my bid on a pair of gold skeletons. I know the $30-40 mark up sucks but even the regular skeletons are OOS everywhere now.
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:32 pm

Those gold skeletons were awesome. I just wish they had offered them here.

ludovicotek
HULK SMASH!

Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:08 am

Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:08 am

Man. I keep hoping I'm going to hear an update that Gilius and Tyris are starting to ship out.

MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:11 am

Every time you post here I think that's what it is.

Return to “Mushroom Kingdom: The Video Game Toy Board”