Jazwares Fortnite Legendary 6"Figures

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start! - Here is the place to discuss toys related to video games!
Valo487
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Jazwares Fortnite Legendary 6

Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:19 pm

Seeker and Atlantean Fishstick on Preternia’s IG. This thing isn’t dead yet.
Sidetrip
HULK SMASH!

Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:21 pm

Just saw both and they look great. Can't wait for these to hit.
Valo487
Avengers Assemble

Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:45 pm

Valo487
Avengers Assemble

Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:46 pm

rektagent
Here comes a new challenger!

Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:03 pm

What's up guys. You don't know me, but I just wanted to drop by (unofficially) and say thank you ALL ever so much for the years of critiques, love and support. It means the world to us. The 6" was absolutely a dream come true. Excelsior! ;)
Sloth15
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: Jazwares Fortnite Legendary 6"Figures

Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:47 pm

That Atlantean Fishstick is awesome! I love the head with the squinty eyes. May have to get a couple of these guys. I bet they can take the Trench creature from Aquaman.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:02 pm

rektagent wrote:
What's up guys. You don't know me, but I just wanted to drop by (unofficially) and say thank you ALL ever so much for the years of critiques, love and support. It means the world to us. The 6" was absolutely a dream come true. Excelsior! ;)
I assume you work for Jazwares! If so…

While the line has its faults (those hinged hands!) I can say without a doubt this has been one of the most fun lines for me to collect in years. Right now, I think I have maybe 98% of the entire 6” line.

Distribution was generally awesome, the sculpts were great, and I feel everyone knocked out so many home runs. You get SO MUCH VALUE in these figures compared to a lot of Hasbro offerings.

This line had so many unique and creative character choices, and wasn’t just yet another nostalgia-based toyline on the shelves. You can feel that so much thought, care, and love went into every aspect of this line. I don’t really play the game that much anymore but have always bought every new figure the minute it was available.

I’m definitely a Jazwares fan now and super excited to see what else the company puts out in terms of new licenses. Thank you so much for everything!
thefamousnicknaro
CROM!

Re: Jazwares Fortnite Legendary 6"Figures

Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:16 am

rektagent wrote:What's up guys. You don't know me, but I just wanted to drop by (unofficially) and say thank you ALL ever so much for the years of critiques, love and support. It means the world to us. The 6" was absolutely a dream come true. Excelsior! ;)
Really enjoying everything you guys have been doing lately. I’m more focused on 4”, so I keep hoping you guys will pull all kinds of licenses as time goes on. Thanks for showing the love to all the scales and keep killing it!
Fly4v
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:27 am

rektagent wrote:
Your team did a great job. It has been such a fun line.

I have Bananazafa of the Ex-Presidents getting ready for the 4th. Just need Oro to arrive so I can borrow his silver revolver then make a little Reagan mask.

Left Field
Veteran Slugger

Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:18 pm

Not seen any 6" at Walmart for over a couple months. Most stores I have been to are filling the empty spots with other merchandise. Not that there is not an overwhelming emptiness in the action figure aisle. I still do not get the emptiness in that aisle compared to the overflowing abundance in every other aisle in the toy dept. That includes Target too. Don't lecture me about adult collector purchasing, I've worked in marketing and this is just sad.

Targets will not get anything new in with pegs stuffed with non selling White Skull Troopers. Even the Brawlers pegs are filled with (non selling) Kitts'.

Was hoping 3rd quarter would be a better result but so far just same old. Can't even buy anything new online except Gamestop when they don't sell out.

Stinks to try to get end of line last shot collectables. Amazon is scalping crap out of these - and that's Amazon proper.

What a world. :P
Valo487
Avengers Assemble

Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:51 pm

You should check gamestop.com, I don’t know if they still do but a couple of weeks ago they had literally every new release available for retail with free shipping if you bought more than a certain amount.
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:32 pm

Not to get too far off topic, but this was the action figure side of a Walmart aisle early this morning. Toward the end that's out of focus is a handful of Shang Chi, He-Mans, and Skeletors.

Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:27 pm

mrboshek wrote:Not to get too far off topic, but this was the action figure side of a Walmart aisle early this morning. Toward the end that's out of focus is a handful of Shang Chi, He-Mans, and Skeletors.

That is the same sad situation at my Walmart.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Fly4v
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:12 pm

mrboshek wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:32 pm
Not to get too far off topic, but this was the action figure side of a Walmart aisle early this morning. Toward the end that's out of focus is a handful of Shang Chi, He-Mans, and Skeletors.

That was indicative of both Walmart and Target this weekend. Just poor Shang Chi and a couple of Ghostbusters.

Getting the final few figures is going to be hard. :cry:

What would you guys use for suited bodies for Bratt, Tomatohead and Fishstick? I am planning on having Bratt (Nixon), Tomatohead (LBJ) and for Fishstick (Carter)....So that they can so next to Agent Peely.
Valo487
Avengers Assemble

Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:20 am

Return to “Mushroom Kingdom: The Video Game Toy Board”