Super Smash Bros Figure collection

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start! - Here is the place to discuss toys related to video games!
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Super Smash Bros Figure collection

Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:49 pm

Got Figma Doom Guy, Nendoroid Sans, Bring Arts Terry, and Jakks Gold Lemmy today. Felt like a good time to take some updated pictures of my cabinet.

kenmasters226
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:12 pm

I don't know why I didn't think to stick my Spike Top upside down from the bottom side of a shelf but I am absolutely stealing that idea now! Haha.

Awesome collection! I just recently started putting my Smash Bros collection back into some cabinets after a long time in storage and your post made me want to finish it up ASAP so I can share my collection as well.

I'm waiting on my figma Doom guy and Nendoroid Sans to arrive too. I've never played Undertale but the Mii Gunner costume is the perfect excuse to add another character to the collection :lol: . Are there any other Nendoroids that can pass as Miis in costume?
kenmasters226
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:09 am

Still working on my lighting and I have a placeholder Sora figure coming in on Saturday (the Medicom until I can manage to find the Figuarts for a reasonable price) but I wanted to go ahead and post something now!

Full view (with Pokemon setup on top of the detolfs)

Left Cabinet Close-up

Middle Cabinet Close-up

Right Cabinet Close-up
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:01 pm

Looking good! Love that pose for Zelda. You’ve also reminded me that I’ve still never gotten a wooden mannequin hand to make Master Hand.

Return to “Mushroom Kingdom: The Video Game Toy Board”

Recent Topics